Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance

Baby Fat

by DoNotBeAFreak 3 reviews

Frank and Gerard relaxing on the couch. Fluffy oneshot.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Humor - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way - Published: 2007-09-07 - Updated: 2007-09-08 - 225 words - Complete

2Funny
"I'm not fat."

"Yes you are," Frank laughed as he pinched my right side and I giggled.

"Stop it."

"See there? I got a whole inch."

"That's just skin."

"That's fat."

"Would you rather that I was anorexic and died of starvation?"

"No."

"Then shut up." I shoved his hand away but it came back and he grabbed me again. "Hey that tickles." Frank grinned and pushed his other hand beneath my shirt and pressed his fingers into my skin. "Your hands are cold," came the whine for my throat as I squirmed under his touch.

"I love your baby fat."

"Baby fat?! I'm thirty years old!"

"You don't look it."

"Yeah right."

"Really you don't." Frank wrapped his arms around my waist and rested his head on my shoulder. "Not to long after your birthday a fan asked my how old you were so I told her. Wanna know what she said?"

"What did she say." My fingers began to play with his hair.

"She said that she thought that you were closer to twenty five." He chuckled and leaned into my hand. "I guess that's why I like your baby fat and round cheeks so much. It makes you look younger." He pressed his palm to my face and traced my bottom lip with his thumb. Smiling I pulled him into a kiss.
Sign up to rate and review this story