Categories > Cartoons > Class of the Titans > Evil Step Monster

going back to england

by irish_ping-pong 3 reviews

Theresa goes back to england and that's all I'll say.

Category: Class of the Titans - Rating: G - Genres: Drama,Romance - Published: 2007-09-09 - Updated: 2007-09-10 - 927 words

0Unrated
“Hello children! How did it go?” Hera asked the seven heroes.

“Great, didn’t it Theresa?” Archie laughed.

“Oh yes, spectacular.”

“So? What did you find out?”

“Cronus can change into anyone,” Jay said.

“Anything else?”

“He ‘can be very persuasive’,” Odie said. Hera paused as she stroked her peacocks.

“Very well,” She began, “You may go. Theresa, Persephone wants to see you.”

“Bye Miss Hera,” Jay waved. They walked down the hallway and Theresa stopped by Persephone’s solarium.

“I’ll see you guys later at the brownstone,” Theresa said opening the door.

“If we see Orpheus, we’ll tell him you said hi,” Neil laughed. Theresa gave a sarcastic smile and stepped into Persephone’s room.

“Hello Theresa,” Persephone greeted and stopped watering her plants.

“Hi.”

“Before we begin, I need to tell you something,” Persephone began, “Since it is the summer, I want to come here at least three times a week for another lesson, and I will get you to practice at home. Is this okay?”

“Yah, it’s fine,” Theresa answered sitting down on a couch.

“Alright let’s begin.” Persephone smiled and took out a spell book.


“Oh, come on Jay, even you have to that that was hilarious,” Archie laughed, wiping a tear away from his eye since he was laughing so hard.

“Yah, well whatever. We should focus on that Cronus has the upper hand right now.” The rest of them groaned and Archie spoke.

“Stop thinking about Cronus all the time! You need to relax.”

“I do not,” Jay commented.

“Uh, yah ya do,” Odie said

“Pish, posh,” Jay said.

“No, posh, pish. You do need to relax,” Neil said observing himself in his three panel mirror.

“Hey Jay?” Atlanta began.

“Yah?”

“What do you care about more: Cronus, or…” Atlanta paused, “Theresa?”

“Well…I Theresa of course…but like…you know…as a…you know…friend,” Jay stuttered.

“Okay…” Archie said.


“Okay, well thanks for the lesson Persephone. I’ll see you some other time this week,” Theresa waved good bye to Persephone and stepped out of her solarium. Theresa made her way over to her bright red convertible. She turned on the car and the radio and was on her way back to the brownstone.


“So how was it?” Atlanta asked as Theresa came through the door.

“Fine.”

“Cool,” Atlanta answered flipping through the channels. “Theresa, you’re psychic right?”

“Ur, yah…”

“What’s on TV? It’s taking too long to flip through all the channels. Anything interesting on?” Atlanta asked. Theresa thought for a moment.

“No,” she answered. “I’ll get that.”

“Get what?” Neil asked. The phone rang and Theresa picked it up.

“That was weird,” Herry said and everyone mumbled in agreement.

“Hi,” Theresa said, “Sure…but I was just there, you know for your ‘surprise’…yah, okay…see-you.” Theresa hung up the phone and started upstairs.

“What’s wrong?” Atlanta asked.

“I have to go back to England tonight.”

“Why?” Herry asked.

“I don’t know. My dad just said to. So I guess I have to pack.” Theresa closed the door behind her and pulled out her suitcase from under her bed. She filled it with all her clothes, shoes, etc. She grabbed a picture of her and her mother when she was little and threw it in as well. Theresa packed up all the pictures of her, her mom and her dad. It was when she was little of course. There was no such thing as father-daughter bonding in Theresa’s home anymore. It was highly disappointing, but Theresa managed. Once she was done packing, she didn’t go downstairs to see her friends; she sat on her bed remembering the good times…



“Bye Theresa! I hope everything is okay,” Atlanta said to her as Theresa got ready to leave. She took turns hugging each of her friends and soon she was out the door. Theresa remembers seeing her friends waving to as she departed the brownstone. She reached the airport in no time since New Olympia was a small city. Theresa got on to her plane and waited for it to take off. When it did, Theresa looked down at the shrinking city and wished she could be down there. Though the service was quite nice; food was brought to her and all, but Theresa still wasn’t happy.

It was soon time to leave the plane. Theresa stood up and followed the people leaving the plane. They were all so excited to be in England, and then there was Theresa who was sad about being home. Then again, she couldn’t really call this place home anymore. She stood out terribly, and for a few moments everyone seemed to move slower and their happy expressions seemed to drag on longer. Theresa felt anger build up inside her, but realized it wasn’t their fault. It must have been hers. Perhaps her father thought she was too…well, unperfect that he had to find someone who was. By the time Theresa had sorted out her thoughts she had already gathered her luggage and was off to her home.


“Hi dad,” Theresa said sadly.

“Ah Theresa! How are you?” he said cheerfully.

“I’m good.”

“Shawna is out right now so…just…do anything you want I guess.”

“Can I do something with you?”

“Oh…sorry, I’m…ur very busy right now,” he replied and left. Theresa stood there watching her own father walk away from her. She crossed her arms and sighed and stared at the ground.
Sign up to rate and review this story