Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto

Song.Poem.Love

by HakuRules1424 3 reviews

A Song inspired a Poem which Inspired my Story which inspired the charactors to fall in Love.

Category: Naruto - Rating: PG - Genres: Romance - Characters: Sakura,Sasuke - Published: 2007-09-10 - Updated: 2007-09-11 - 794 words

0Unrated
Authors Note: This is just a short fic I decided to write about a song that I am really in love with! (no not really) lol. Please insert your own characters into this story when u read it…. at the end I will say who I thought it was meant for but hey what I think and what u think are two totally different things!


I DO NOT OWN THIS SONG NOR DO I MAKE ANY MONEY FROM THIS!
-Thank u


This story goes along the lines of the Song-

“All around Me-Flyleaf”


“My hands are searching for u, my arms are outstretched towards u…I feel u on my finger tips my tongue dances behind my lips for u…”

He was listening to this song as he went along… she was so beautiful and when she got close this song was what floated to the top of his mind… the words fit perfectly in with how he acted when she was near, how he was acting now.

“There’s fire running through my being, burning I’m not used to seeing you……I’m Alive… … I’m Alive…”

She was on his bed now, draped only in a soft silk bath robe… his whole being was on fire like the song said, he was burning much hotter then usual as he was not used to seeing her like this… she was what made him alive, when he was with her he was alive.

“I can feel you all around me, thickening the air I breathe…holding on to what I’m feeling…Savoring all what I feel.”

Her radiance seemed to be heating his whole room… he wasn’t yet close to her but he could feel her all around him like a soft glow, the air was thick with her scent making it hard for him to breathe. He was trying to hold on to this feeling so days from now he could still remember this moment and capture it perfectly… he was savoring all of what he felt and his heart raced faster as she slipped the robe off gracefully.

“My arms float up above me, and you whisper you love me…And I begin to pray into our secret place, My wings are meant to sway, the angels look this way…I’m all alone with you, I am alone and its just you…”

She stands up letting the rest of the robe slip down past the rest of her body…his arms float up above him as she removes his shirt pressed against his body she whispers she loves him… he begins to pray in his mind and when he opens his eyes she has wings like a beautiful angel, while the rest of the angels look on from above but she’s alone with him, she is alone and its just him.

“So I cry…the light is right, and I see you…I’m Alive… …I’m Alive…I’m Alive…I can feel you all around me, thickening the air I breathe… holding onto what I’m feeling, savoring my heart that shields…”

He wants to cry… everything is perfect the setting, the light…. Her. She pulls him back onto his bed; she is going to make him feel so alive. Now that he’s closer to her, her presence is almost maddening… he can feel her all around him as if he didn’t know where her body started and his body ended like they where one… again he holds onto the feeling while he shields his mind body and heart from all other feeling.

“Take my hand I gave it to you, now you own me all I am…you said you would never leave me, I believe you I believe…I can feel you all around me thickening the air I breathe, holding onto what I’m feeling…savoring my heart that shields…”

It was as if she was giving her body, soul and mind to him. Like he now owned all that she was and ever will be… he whispers into her ear that he will never leave her and she whispers back that she believes him she believes, but she is interrupted but her intense passion in the moment of being there with him… now she feels how thick the air is all around him and she asks herself if this was love? She holds onto what she is feeling so savor the moment, she’s savoring her heart that shields out all that isn’t him.

Fin

When I wrote this the pair that formed into my mind was actually Sakura and Sasuke… now I don’t like Sasuke but they seemed the best to for this song.

Please REVIEW!
Sign up to rate and review this story