Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > You're a Sad Cartoon of a Broken Heart, Bleeding All Over the Place.

And I can't pretend that I don't see this.

by grandtheftautumn 3 reviews

CHAP 3 ... read & review ... last chapter being posted on Ficwad because I'm sick of being screwed around ... your jaded author ... AUTUMN

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: R - Genres: Drama,Romance - Warnings: [V] [?] - Published: 2007-09-10 - Updated: 2007-09-11 - 1414 words

0Unrated


Chapter 3 - And I can't pretend that I don't see this.






Trista's POV



The ride over was quiet, with Brendon lost in his thoughts at the possibility of Trista's abuse. Riding shot gun, Trista sat nervously waiting to meet the rest of the band. Yesterday's events had happened so fast; none of it had sunk it during the introductions and their discussions. However at the back of her mind, Trista relayed last night's events.



She had arrived home to find Hayden and their 'friends' all high. She kept to herself until they started messing up her study, 'accidentally' spilling rum all over her sketches. In the end, she lost it and started to kick them out one by one. However, one friend of a friend was not so cooperative and shoved her away with such force she was slammed backwards onto the dining table.



"Shut up bitch. Don't tell me what to do," he sneered.



"Don't fucking touch my girlfriend," Hayden threatened the acquaintance.



"Oh that's right, only Hayden can hit Hayden's girlfriend," he spat back.



"Get out! EVERYONE GET THE FUCK OUT NOW!" screamed Hayden.



They all filed out and once the door has shut behind them he turned to me."You okay babe?"I could only nod in reply.



"Are you meeting them again tomorrow? Just be careful. I saw how that Brendon looked at you."



"Hayden it's not like that. I have to work with them okay," I defended.



"I'm going to bed. I love you,"said Hayden as he kissed me goodnight. "Don't forget it."



Don't forget it said Hayden. Don't forget that I saved you is what he meant.



They arrived at their Chicago studio, where the remaining band members plus their entourage of performers were mucking around.

"Honey, I'm home!" Brendon called out. Almost mechanically, everyone rolled their eyes in response.

"I assume that's not the first time you've entered with that line," I laughed.

"What can I say, I'm a lover of classics," he smiled. "Trista, you already know Ryan, this is Spencer, Jon, Eric, Bartram and our dancers."Brendon pointed out everyone accordingly.



"Everyone this is Trista."



"Heyyy," I grinned with a wave.



"Soooo, would you like to measure my..." Brendon began in asleazy voice until I raised an eyebrow at him. "Height. I was going to say height. Get your mind out of the gutter," he smirked.



"I wasn't thinking that, idiot, but yes I'll take measurements now. I take it you want to go first," I said. Brendon nodded eagerly, wiggling his eyebrows in a childish manner.



I got him to step onto a raised platform. I could feel his eyes were on me, watching as I reached around to take his waist measurements. Ithen knelt down only to then find his crotch at my eye level. I avoided his gaze as I wrapped the tape measure around his upper thigh. I stood up to find him smirking goofily at me.



"Don't say a word," I said threateningly.



Brendon mimed pulling a zipper across his lips, and then raised his hands as if getting searched. I took this opportunity to take the remaining measurements.



"My Brendon, your head is so big. I really don't think Ihave anything that will fit you," I smirked. "Okay you're done."



"What? Already! But I still have my clothes on," he said mocking surprise.



I rested my head in my hands for a moment. "Brendon you can be so annoying," I laughed. "Just please go get the next person."



"I know I'm sorry," he smiled innocently.



Arghhhhhhhh. Damn cutie. Stupid ass.



I shook my head and smiled. "Just go," I waved him off.



"Jonnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn," sang Brendon as he skipped merrily away. "You're next!"



"Hey there," I smiled with relief at a more mature band member.



"Hi. Jon Walker," Jon introduced himself formally. "That kid's full of beans, don't let him drain you."



"Trista Meurtre. You don't need to tell me twice," I sighed.



"He's just excited is all..." smiled Jon.



"Oh about what? Is something special happening today?" I asked.



"Ummm not really. He just gets like that sometimes," he shrugged it off.



It was less awkward with Jon. He was such a happy and easy going guy. And more importantly, he was mature.... and pretty sexy too. I kept these thoughts to myself though.



Spencer was up next and he is so nice and such a sweetie."Don't mind Ryan if he gives you a hard time. He just gets stubborn when it comes to his fashion and make-up," he whispered before leaving.



"Thanks, but I should be okay," I smiled.



And as predicted, Ryan did not look like a happy camper as he stepped onto the platform. He cooperated, however barely said a word the entire time or even made eye-contact. I had heard he was shy, but maybe he was really just stuck up. I then got through Eric, Bartram and the dancers. Afterwards Isat down with the four boys and showed them the sketches I had for each of them.



"Wow theses are... are..." stuttered Jon.



"Awesome! Man I'm gonna look so hot!" he said admiring his portrait dressed in a cropped golden blazer, dress shirt, skin tight pants with leather boots.



Spencer was whispering to Ryan, who simply nodded as his eyes scanned back and forth between the drawings.



"So you can see for I was going for a more pirate feel, same vests and long sleeves only looser. Jon, I've seen you wear blazers to events and stuff, but would you wear one when you perform?"



"Ummm, I guess I go alright... can't quite remember," replied Jon.



"Okay, sweet cause here's another sketch I drew up," I said pulling out another sheet of paper. This one Jon was styled in a dark blue blazer trimmed with gold and black pants with grey pinstripes.



"When did you have time to do all of these?" asked Spencer.



"I dunno... late last night. I only thought I'd get through half of the band but then it just flowed and I couldn't stop," I chuckled.



"Sounds like someone I know," muttered Brendon as he nudged Ryan.



"So Ryan, are you okay with the idea?" I asked cautiously.



"Yeah they're not bad. It's all good," he replied nonchalantly.



And that was it.



"Anyway I got to start work soon so I'll see you all soon. I'll have some designs for Eric and Bartram and the performers. And hopefully, get some samples done up," I said as I began to pack away.



"You want a lift," offered Brendon.



"Nah it's okay. It's not far I can walk. Thanks though."



"But there's only strip clubs near by," he said.



"I know," I teased, wiggling my eyebrows. The look on Brendon's face was priceless, his expression of shock mixed with curiosity. "I'm only joking you idiot."



"That's it. I'm driving you," said Brendon.





****





Later that night, Brendon knocked on Ryan's door. "Can we talk?" he mouthed.



Ryan nodded as he held up a finger, signaling he was on the phone."Hey babe I'll call you back, Brendon's here. Yup, love you too. Bye. ...Hey buddy what's up?" he said.



"Ry, I think something is up with Trista and that boyfriend of hers. I think... he's abusing her."



"And..." said Ryan.



"Ryan! Come on man, some advice please..."



"It's not your problem. Did she tell you this?"



"Not exactly, but..."



"Bren, I know you're hot for her, but she has a boyfriend. You can't go and find problems when they're not there. Playing Prince Charming, and coming to her 'rescue' isn't gonna win her over. She looks smarter than that."



"Ryan how can you say something like that? If no one worried about others people's problems, you may not be here right now. What's gotten into you man? Other than Jac, Lindsey, Paris, Nicole, Mercedes... You never used to be like this. You never used to be a multi-woman circus."



"You should talk Brendon and you know well Mercedes and Iare exclusive now."



"Ryan all the signs are there/. I can't /NOT do something. I seriously do not know what your problem is with her. Thanks for nothing."



And with that Brendon stormed out.











***



Author's Note:
Okay so we get that Ryan is a man whore... =p lol


Anyway rate & review! I'll be lenient... 5 reviews and you get an update =p



Trista's got a BF. Ryan has a GF. Brendon is all alone...

Where is the love? Where is the love? lawl





Sign up to rate and review this story