Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto > The One, The Only

A person

by lalagirl555x 3 reviews

Category: Naruto - Rating: PG - Genres: Romance - Characters: Sakura,Sasuke - Published: 2007-09-12 - Updated: 2007-09-12 - 1017 words

0Unrated
"Yes” she said aloud as she plopped down on her couch of her new apartment. Sasuke was right. Konoha was a great place. Well that’s not what he said exactly but she knew that that was what he meant by, “I have a lot of memories in Konoha”. She knew that didn’t mean they were exactly good memories but other than the fact he lived in the shadow of his brother until Itachi killed the clan, he probably had pretty good memories with Sakura and Naruto.



Well anyway she loved Konoha! She had only been there a day and met a guy that she really liked and liked her back.



After Naruto had asked her to go to ichiraku’s tomorrow of course she said “yes!” it was cute how shy he was when he asked her. He was cute.



Alou liked the kind of guy that was out of the ordinary. She was one who liked a guy different. And Naruto was definitely different. He was weird but she thought it was cute. Like the way he totally obsessed with ramen and that his hobby was actually comparing different kinds of ramen. Though his favorite would always stay ichiraku’s.



She was really glad that he asked her out! But then she realized something….



“ I HAVE NOTHING TO WHERE!” she knew it was just a simple ramen date. But this time it was really a “date” she didn’t have anything just moving to Konoha and all.



Then she got an idea.



That sakura girl…yeah ky’s girlfriend…. maybe she was crazy but Alou was the kind of person who knows a good person when she sees one and Sakura seemed quiet since she didn’t talk much at Ichiraku’s but she seemed very nice.



She would ask Sasuke were she lived so that maybe either Sakura would lend he something…. no Naruto knew probably what sakura owned so maybe she could go shopping with her.



“Well okay then” she said happy with her decision.



Alou got dressed in some simple pj’s that were all she owned and went to bed.



…………………………………….





After they left the coffee shop, things were pretty quiet. But when sakura broke the silence earlier the two started making a little small talk.



Like how are you’s how has Konoha been while I was gone and things like that.



Sakura was getting tired of it.



So she decided to break the small talk silence.



“Why did you come back if you only killed orochimaru and not Itachi?”



He stopped in his tracks and shadowed his eyes with his bangs. Immediately when that happened she wished she could take it back. "well I....uh....never mind Sasuke I mean...just yeah never mind...."



"no"



she was a little surprised that he had said that to her...sure in the past he would say no to a lot of things but she hadn't herd it from him in a long time.



he continued, "I....," he was a little hesitant and even though back in the coffee shop she was completely annoyed with his lack of answers or smart ass self, she waited patiently for his answer...or love confession.



"I came back for....a person." and he started walking again leaving Sakura a little behind. until she snapped out of her daze about his answer. simple and to the point yet not enough for a human being. "wait" she was now walking beside him again. "who is this person, do I know them?" sasuke finally looked up at her again and when he did he was wearing one of his smirks. "Sakura." was all he said and she was a little confused with his answer. "what?" she asked thinking that he was talking to her not about her. he laughed a little smirk still on his face and repeated himself. "Sakura."



she was pissed now...



"would you stop saying my name and tell me wh-" she cut herself off and started blushing. she didn’t know if it was from the embarrassment of being so stupid as to not know that he was talking about her, or of the fact he was talking about her and she was embarrassed...



do you get it...?



for some reason though that shut her up the whole rest of the way to her apartment. which actually wasn’t that far. he walked her up to the door and just as she was about to turn the door knob she was a little startled when he broke the silence with a, "good night." she turned around to see him smiling.



yeah not smirking smiling. a real one too.



she was even more surprised when she was suddenly grabbed by the waist and had her lips pulled right to his. her eyes widened and she had her hands of his chest as his other hand moved to her upper back and he depend the kiss a little.



'why aren't you pulling away stupid' her inner self was screaming. she was right though SHE HAD A BOYFRIEND and sasuke knew this too then why was he kissing her and why wasn’t she pulling away...actually it took every ounce of self control she had to not kiss him back.



' oh god....he is a GREAT kisser though...'



oh yes he was...



'no bad stop thinking that' she mentally slapped herself.



and with that she felt his grip loosen and he pulled away ending the kiss...she was speechless but inside her mind was screaming. his smile was soon replaced with a smirk again and as she just staired at him still in shock he formed a hand sign and disappeared in a cloud of smoke.



'......'



she turned back to go inside her house with the same expression on her face....





A/ I know not much about Naruto and Alou, and it was kind of a short chapter ....yeah I am one to talk about short chapters, but I will get on that in the next chapter...hope you liked itplease review
Sign up to rate and review this story