Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > It's Not Like It Hurts That Much Anyway

Chapter Twenty-Nine

by ryanrossISsove 3 reviews

the start of something new.

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Published: 2007-09-15 - Updated: 2007-09-15 - 829 words

0Unrated
Sorry in advance for the lack of real drama lately. I hope you guys don’t hate me, it’s just that I’m building you all up for the ending. You need to be ready, because it’s going to be kind of hectic. You’ll love it… But, just bare with me for now. I have some drama planned, coming up, that isn’t relevant to the ending, so you guys can feed off that, till the ending, which, by the way, is making it’s way here, quickly.

William’s POV-

As Sisky has always told me, “Tour comes quick, and ends quick. Quicker then you think. So, be ready.”
Yeah…obviously I don’t bat an eyelash at directions, because the bus is suppose to be here in twenty minutes, and I’m frantically trying to finish packing.

You see, since Fall Out Boy, and TAI, are residents of the Chicago area, we get on buses, and head out to Colorado, where our first show is, and where we’ll be meeting up with Cobra, +44, and Paul Wall.

“God damn, where did I put that hair spray?” I mumbled out loud, scampering off to the bathroom.

I took the last of the supplies, and shoved them in a tote, throwing it near the door, next to my bag.

I placed my hands on my hips, and sighed.

I looked around, and thought about if I had forgotten anything. It always sucks to forget things when you go out on the road. And, of course I always forget things.

“Ahh, my belt.” I said, regarding my brown leather belt, with the “W” belt buckle.

I ran to my room, and grabbed it, throwing it into a case quickly.

Suddenly, I heard a beep. I looked out the peep hole of my door, and saw two buses, lined up outside my house.
I smiled, and opened the door. I walked out, and waved, as the two bus doors opened. Mike hopped out of the first one, and Pete hopped out of the second.
Pete ran right up to me, and hugged me tight. I smiled, and hugged him back. Then, Pete ran past me, and into my house.

Mike smirked at me.

“What?” I asked.

He shook his head.

“He seems to really like you.” He said, gesturing towards Pete.

“He’s my best friend. I hope he really likes me.” I said, trying to swerve what I knew Mike was implying, to make me feel better.

Mike scoffed.
“Don’t kid yourself.” he said, with a smile.
I shook my head, and chuckled.

“Mike, I appreciate what you do for me. You’re my best friend. I love you, but…maybe I should say the same for you. It’s hopeless. Just drop it.” I said.

Mike nodded, as Pete came out, carrying a few of my bags.

“Well, you gonna help?” he asked, as he walked past us, and to my bus. I walked into my house, and grabbed two bags, Mike grabbing the rest, and walked off to the bus.

Pete was sitting on my couch with The Bucher and Michael.

When he saw me, he smiled and got up.

“You all set, Becks?” he asked.

“Set? Yeah. I’m set. You set?” I asked.

He nodded. “Yep.” he said.

“Alright, let’s do this thing.” I said.

Pete smiled, and nodded.

“See you at the rest stops.” he said. I nodded, and Pete waved to the band; Butcher and Michael on the couch, Sisky and Ellie on the loveseat, and Mike behind me.

“Bye Pete.” I said. He turned to me, and hugged me again, I don’t know why.

Then, he hopped right off, and the bus was started up.

“Hey mate! Long time no chat! What’s been up?” I heard, as the joyful aussie accent filled the silence. I turned to Michael, whom I haven’t seen in a while.

“Hey Mike! Not much, you?” I said.

“Not a bunch to brag about.” He said, his accent always cheering me up.

“William, god. What am I, invisible? I haven’t seen you since Santi?!?!” Butcher said. His attitude made him the most fun.

I walked up to Butcher, and hugged him tight.

“Hi Butch.” I said.

“Hi Bilvy.” He said, his breath on my neck.

“What about SISKY BUINESS?!?!?” I heard someone scream.

“No, we hate you.” I kidded.

“What?!” Sisky said.

I chuckled.

“Who could ever hate Sisky Business?” I asked.

He shrugged. “No one.” I said. Sisky smiled. “Hey William.” Ellie said. “Hi sweety. What’s up?” I asked.

“Hemingway still comes to me in dreams.” she said, raising an eyebrow.

“What the fuck?” I asked.

“What the fuck?!” Sisky said.

Michael chuckled, and Butcher looked around, confused as to what everyone was asking about.

“What the fuck?” Butcher asked.

We all laughed, at his expense.

I love this band. I love these guys. I love Pete Wentz.
Sign up to rate and review this story