Categories > Original > Drama

Jasmin Vol. I

by AsianArabMix 0 reviews

This is the story of fifteen-year-old Jasmin Logan who was raised in the rough streets of Tallahassee, Florida. She's recently moved to suburban Orlando with her Uncle. While there she will experie...

Category: Drama - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2007-09-15 - Updated: 2007-09-15 - 373 words - Complete

0Unrated
ORLANDO; JULY 14, 2007

Jasmin awoke to the sound of her cellphone ringing. She looked at her clock; 7:00 AM. "UGH..." Jasmin sighed as she looked at the screen of her cellphone. It read "YOU HAVE 1 NEW TEXT MESSAGE!". She opened the text message to see that it was her boyfriend Colby trying to get in touch with her. "HEY, U WANNA DO SOMETHIN 2DAY?" the text message read. "YEA SURE, WHAT U WANNA DO?" Jasmin replied. She looked out her window to see that a huge thunderstorm was going on outside. While waiting for Colby to reply to her text message she decided to get up and check her MySpace account. "2 New Friend Requests, 3 New Photo Comments, 2 New Messages, 1 New Comment!" read her homepage. She sighed and read over all her messages and comments. Then she got an instant message from her friend, Breanne. "are u nd colby goin out 2day!?" the instant message read. "yep" Jasmin replied. Suddenly Jasmin's power went out. "Damn." Jasmin exclaimed. She decided to call Colby and ask if he wanted to come over.
After calling she decided to at least gussy up a little before Colby came over. She looked in the mirror at her messed up hair, wrinkled Abercrombie cami, and aerie boxer shorts. She decided to straighten her hair, put on a little bit of perfume, a little lip gloss, and some pajama pants from American Apparel.
When Colby arrived he was soaking wet. Apparently he didn't remember his umbrella. Jasmin greeted him with a long, passionate kiss. She loved the manly scent of sweat and rain that was reflecting off of him. Her body screamed 'I want you' while her lips said 'You can take the lead'.
Jasmin ran her fingers through Colby's hair and began to hug him tightly and continuously exlaim her affection for him. "You look beautiful" Colby said. "Thanks, you don't look too bad yourself" Jasmin replied.
Colby smirked and then grabbed Jasmin's ass and squeezed it hard. "WOAH, naughty boy!" Jasmin yelled. "Are you ready to give it up yet?" Colby whispered. "What do you mean?" Jasmin asked. "I mean...when are you finally gonna be ready to be intimate with me?" Colby whispered. "I...I...I'm ready now" Jasmin exclaimed.
Sign up to rate and review this story