Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > scars and stories, part one.

Part three.

by xjackie 0 reviews

awee, cute.

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Published: 2007-09-16 - Updated: 2007-09-16 - 589 words - Complete

0Unrated
'so, why are you guys in buffalo? Especially in crappy weather like this?' i asked him.

'well, we aren't on tour at the moment, so we decided to go somewhere we liked, for something to do. We thought this would be a perfect day to come, cause we wouldn't get mobbed, since not many people came today.'

'ahh, smart. Sorry if we scared you, at all. We, well...kelsey just got a little excited. We've always wanted to have one on ones with you guys, since its hard enough to get meet and greets these days. We've always talked about hanging out with you guys, but we were pretty sure it wouldn't happen. I'm still in shock we are talking right now.. Okay i'll shut up.' i said, feeling extremely stupid. My face was probably brick red.

'hahah, no! It's totally cool. You seem like a really sweet girl, and at least you aren't like, molesting me.' patrick said, being so cute, as always.

'no way, i have way to much respect for you guys to do that.' i said, as pete walked over.

'hey, jackie! Would it be okay if me and patrick tagged along with you guys for the day? We can use some cute girls to hang out with! pleasssssssse!?' pete pleaded.

'hah, of course! Is that okay with you, kels?' i asked her.

'obviously..' she sassed.

'well then! Lets goooo! Mind eraser?!' pete shouted.

he started walking without any of us being able to answer. Kelsey looked at me and squealed, and i did it right back. I couldn't believe this was happening.

me and patrick saw pete and kelsey link arms, so we did the same. I couldnt get over how cute he looked soaking wet, with his cute red hat, black hoodie, and jeans, and then i remembered how shitty i looked today. My hair wasn't even down like it normally was!

'sorry, don't mind how i looked today. I didnt even think i would be running into the guy of my dreams today..hahah.' i managed to get out, blushing.

'nonono, you look adorable.' patrick said, as he looked at me, smiling. He started to put his arm around me, when i jumped back. 'oh jesus, im so sorry. I got too caught up in the moment.' patrick blurted out.

'no! Im sorry. I just didnt, i didnt think you would..' i explained.

'no, i understand. Im sorry.' patrick apologized, and put his arm through mine, back to linking arms, while the two horn dogs in front of us were already holding hands, swinging them back and forth.

we stood in line for about 5 minutes, then we got on the ride. Patrick was on the right, and i was on the left. Pete and Kelsey sat behind us, in the fifth row. The rain was still pouring down, just not as hard as it was earlier. We could hear pete and kelsey screaming already before the ride even started, just to be assholes to everyone else, even though it was funny. I could see patrick looking at me from the corner of my eye, and i glanced back over at him. he looked away and he was blushing. His hands were on top of his lap. i put my right hand on top of his left hand, and then he turned it over so we were holding hands. The ride started and i squeezed his hand even harder.
Sign up to rate and review this story