Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > scars and stories, part one.

Part four.

by xjackie 3 reviews

sdk;fj;sdojfklsdjf

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Fantasy - Published: 2007-09-16 - Updated: 2007-09-16 - 724 words - Complete

0Unrated
When the ride was over, we got off. We started talking as we walked down the exit.

'so, jackie, how old are you?'

'i just turned 18 a few weeks ago.' i said, cautiously. Oh god, what if he doesnt like me anymore because im so young?

'yes! You're legal! Hahah. Kidding! But really. Thats cool.' he said.

'haha, yep!' and i winked at him. We went back to holding hands and just staring off at other places. The rain stopped for a little bit, and started back again. We noticed that kelsey and pete weren't even walking behind us anymore. We sat down on a bench, and i whipped out my phone.

'dude! Thats a sweet phone. Can i see it?' patrick asked.

'yeah, sure!' i answered. He flipped open the phone.

'this is a sweet phone, especially since i'm your background..' patrick said, as he laughed.

i was speechless. I totally forgot that he was my background.
'uhhhhh..well, see..' i managed to get out.

'hahaha, its alright. Dont get embarassed, i think its cute.' he said.

i had nothing to say, so i just texted kelsey.

having fun? i wrote to her.

fuckkk yes ;] she texted back, 2 minutes later.

oh god, i wondered what they were doing. Actually, i didn't care much. I had everything i ever wanted sitting right next to me.

'so, uh, how long have you liked fall out boy?' patrick said, as an ice breaker.

'eh, 6th or 7th grade? Ive been to 14 shows and i have met you 6 times. Hah, im kind of obsessed'

'really? Now that i think about it, i sort of remember you.' he said.

'good, cause we've had eye sex a lotttt.' i said, laughing.
'eye sex.. Interesting..' patrick said, curiously.

'yeah, like a really long eye staring while you were playing.' i explained.

'right! I only do that with cute girls.' patrick said softly.

right before i could say anything, we all of a sudden saw kelsey and pete walking by, and making out at the same time.

'wellllllll then..' i said, feeling awkward, as patrick just looked at me, trying to avoid them.

'right.. Want to go on a ride?' he asked.

'sure. The viper?' i suggested.

'lets go!'

we headed over to the viper, holding hands again.

'you know jackie? I like you. I like you a lot. You are different then other girls. You seem to understand me, and you are respectful. Other girls would have tried to lay one on me by now. I want to get to know you more.' patrick said, as we were still walking up the long entrance. Before i could say anything, he stopped and kissed me. A short, but very, very sweet kiss. I just stared at the ground. I felt like doing two things. Either dying right there, or growing wings and flying. This is the moment i have been waiting for for so long. I knew he was sweet and romantic, but not like this. He just knew exactly what to do, and exactly what to say at exactly the right time. Okay, i needed to calm down, it was just one kiss. It meant nothing. We've only been hanging out for 3 hours.

'uh, i shouldnt have done that, should i?' he questioned.

'no! It was great! I mean, i dont care. Wait! I do care. What i I meant was--'

he kissed me again, and this time it was longer. I think he just wanted to shut me up. Was i being annoying? Oh god, he's kissing me, again!

'let's go on the ride, babe. We will finish that later.'

i didn't even realize we were on the ride. I grabbed the handlebar with both hands, but he took my other hand and held it. Wow, this was going really fast. He gets attached easily, and gets a broken heart easily. Hes fragile. I know this from his past relationships. If this does become more then just a one day thing, i would treat him right. I would understand when he is busy, or when girls try to 'molest' him. I want this to happen more then i ever have before, and that is really, really badly.
Sign up to rate and review this story