Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > scars and stories, part one.

Part one.

by xjackie 3 reviews

Just starting off for the trip to an amusement park.

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Fantasy - Published: 2007-09-16 - Updated: 2007-09-16 - 848 words - Complete

0Unrated


"Jackie! Get out of bed you stupid piece of shit."

Ah, what a great start of the day. Your bestfriend calling you a stupid piece of shit at 10:30 in the morning. Great.

"What do you possibly need from me? You inturuped my dream."
I rolled back over, trying to avoid her shaking me.

"We are leaving in 20 minutes, you dip. Get out of bedddddddd!"
I managed to lift myself up, just to sit on the edge of the bed. Shit, I totally forgot about Darien Lake today.

"Ugh, Kelsey? What are you wearing there on a cold day like today? It's so gloomy out, not a good day for an amusement park." I groaned.

"What the fuck do you think I'm wearing? What do I wear everyday?" She replied.

"Right.. how could I forget." I said, as I looked at her black clandestine hoodie with the purple bat stretched across the front and a pair of skinny jeans laying in the middle of her bedroom floor.

"Sneakers?" I asked.

"Eh, i don't know. I'll figure that out on the way out." She said.

I got into a pair of my own skinny jeans, dark blue, tight fit, a white beater, and none other then my clandestine 'richie rich' hoodie, also known as the most comfortable hoodie ever, in my case. I washed up, and put my hair in a messy bun. I figured it shouldn't matter what i look like, i'm going to an amusement park in the rain.

As I slipped on my beat up black and white checkered vans, and kelsey put on her black flip flops, she shouted up to her mom "MOM! WE'RE LEAVING NOW! I'LL CALL YOU LATER!"

A mumble came from the bedroom, so we figured she heard us.
I slipped into my beat up Ford Tempo, as Kelsey got in on the passengers side, and was careful not to ruin her perfectly done hair.

"What do you want to listen to on the way? I got.. hm, The Academy Is..., Paramore, This Providence, uhh.. obviously Fall Out Boy, The High.."

"Take This To Your Grave, puh-lease!" Kelsey inturupted.

We could never ever get enough of cranking this cd up all the way, and singing our lungs out. We've been doing it ever since we started hanging out. The weird thing is, Kelsey and I met at a show. She noticed the Fall Out Boy hoodie I was wearing. She came up to me, and we got in an in-depth discussion right off the bat. We clicked. We were both obsessed with Fall Out Boy, and we knew everything about them. She is in love with the bassist, I'm in love with the singer. After that show, we became best friends. Going everywhere together all summer, going to a ton of shows. Me and her are inseparable.

"Oh boy, Jackie. Remember that one time we went camping, and we wished on every shooting star that we could just be with them forever?" She questioned.

"How could I? That's all we think about. You know, there had to be some reason God made us best friends, and made us obsess over a pair of guys that are best friends before we even knew eachother. There HAS to be a reason." I replied.

We both sighed.

'DARIEN LAKE, STRAIGHT AHEAD AND TO THE RIGHT' I read on the huge sign to the side of the road.

We pulled in the parking lot. Wow, not many people were here at all. I guess that's what we get for coming here on a crappy day like this. We paid our admission, and got in the park.

"Superman?" Kelsey asked.

"Like always, babyyy!" I said, very excited. I felt very awake, seeing as it was only 11:30am.

We ran our way to the best rollercoaster in the park. We could never get enough of this ride. I'm sure we've been on it together hundreds of times.

"I CALL THE RIGHT SIDE!" Kelsey claimed.

"Ugh, fucker." I said under my breath.

There was no line at all, so we put our purses to the side, and we got on right away. Of course, when we started to trudge up the hill, it started to downpour.

"AH! I love when the rain hits your face at 70 miles per hour." Kelsey exclaimed.

"Oh, let me tell you how amazing the feeling of needles coming on to your face that quickly is.." I sarcastically said.

After a minute, the ride came to a complete stop. We unfastened our buckles and walked off to the exit.
"Shit, our bags!" I said.
"GO GET THEM!" Kelsey said, as she pushed me back up the exit.

Then, all of a sudden, I stood still in complete shock.
"Kelsey..Kelsey..co..come up.. come up here." I stuttered, while doing a waving motion for her to come back up to me, as i slowly bent down to get our purses.

"Whatttttttttttt do you want now?" She groaned.

"You will never believe who his here.." I said, still staring up at the ride.

"Holy...fucking...shit."
Sign up to rate and review this story