Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Starting a new life and lie

Trust issues

by patdfan27 3 reviews

Pete making breakfast not such a good idea, sex on the kitchen table great idea.

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Drama,Romance - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2007-09-20 - Updated: 2007-09-20 - 1452 words

0Unrated
I have not forgotten about my stories on Ficwad, I have been super busy with school and work I barely have time to breathe anymore. But I will try to update as much as possible if you all want me to.




The day came and went very quickly. I called Pete and told him that I would meet him at his house later that night and he agreed. I packed up my books and clothes for the next day and drove to his house. Once there I rang the doorbell and heard Hemmy barking. I heard the door unlock and Pete opened the door.

“Hey you.” I said.

“Hey back.” He leaned in for a kiss but I moved away.

“I was talking to Hemmy but hello to you too.” I grabbed his shirt and pulled him into a kiss. I pulled away and giggled.

“So how did you get here?”

“With my new car.” He stepped out side and saw my BMW.

“Nice car, I did not know you were high maintenance.”

“I’m not. My uncle got a really good deal on it! Here help me take some of my things inside.” I threw one of my books at him and we went back inside. “So what did you make for me tonight?”

“Nothing, I didn’t have time, but I got take out. Is that ok?”

“Yea that’s fine. I am starving.” I sat down at his table and waited for him to serve dinner and sit down. “So what do you want to know about me?”

“I don’t know how about you start with your uncle and aunt?”

“Ok, when I was 5 and my parents died I was sent to go live with my uncle and aunt. My uncle divorced my aunt a year or two later but she was still an active part of my life. My uncle is always traveling because of his job so I barely talk to him besides once a month. And my aunt died a few years ago to breast cancer.”

“So where does music play apart in your life?”

“My mom was a singer and her dad was in a band and she wanted her children to have music as an active part of their lives.”

“You said children. You have siblings?”

“Had my brother died in the car accident as well. So basically it is just me and my uncle.”

“And what about your ex-boyfriend.”

“What about him?”

“Why did you two break up?”

“We broke up because he loved me too much and I blamed him slightly for what happened to me.”

“Did he play music?”

“Yea he was my drumline leader actually.”

“Back in high school?”

“Yea. Anything else?”

“Why do you dye your hair? I think you would look better in your natural hair color.”

“I like being a blonde and my darker hair brings back painful memories.” He nodded and reached for my hand.

“Do you have any homework or studying to do tonight?”

“No, I did my homework earlier today. So I am all yours.”

“Do you want to watch a movie?” I nodded and he got up. “Let’s go to the movie place to rent some movies.” I nodded and hopped into his car. Once we got to the rental place he took my hand and led me inside. We picked out a few movies and he paid for them. Immediately as we stepped outside, flashbulbs were going off. I immediately hid behind Pete as he led us to the car. Once inside I slouched down in the seat and waited for Pete to drive off.

“Sam I am so sorry about that.”

“I guess you are more famous than I realized.”

“Are you ok with this whole situation? I mean your picture may be posted on the internet but people will quickly forget about us and move on to some bigger celebrity.”

“Yea I am fine. Let’s just go back to your place and watch movies.” He nodded and drove back to his place and watched movies and fell asleep. The next morning I heard Pete making a commotion in the kitchen. I laughed and went downstairs to see all the fuss.

“Hey you.”

“Hey I am trying to make an omelet but I am having some difficultly.”

“It’s ok. It’s the thought that counts.” I wrapped my arms around his waist and started kissing the back of his neck. I started to move my hands down inside his boxers and began to stroke little Petey.

“I take it you are not hungry, right?”

“Mmhmm,” I said in his ear before I began biting it.

“Good because it was shit anyways.” He tossed the pot onto the back burner and turned off the stove before turning around and kissing me. He wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled our bodies close together so I could feel his erection on me. I moaned in between our kisses as we both broke apart long enough to remove each other’s shirts. Pete then became attached to each nipple biting and sucking at them. After he was done he kissed me again and backed me up into his table in his kitchen.

“I can’t wait much longer.” He told me before clearing off the table, knocking over god knows what onto the floor and pushing me onto the table. He quickly removed my panties and dropped his boxers before sliding into me. Unlike the first time we had sex, it hurt much less and he filled me completely. At first he went slow moving in and out of me but then he quicken up his pace causing the table to move slightly as he thrust in and out of me. At one point he picked up my hips from the table and slowly started to move them in circles while he was still inside of me almost causing me to crash into an orgasm before he stopped. He thrust a couple of more time into me causing the whole table to move before both of us come as one. He lifted my back from the table and put his damp forehead on my shoulder for a minute before kissing me.

“That was…”

“I know,” I told him before kissing him again. “But now you made me work up an appetite and I am hungry.” He laughed and helped me off the table.

“Ok how about you go take a shower and get ready for school and by the time you are done breakfast will be ready.”

“Ok, and you can make me pancakes they are less easier to fuck up.” He smiled and nodded before I headed upstairs to go clean up. After about an half of an hour, I headed back downstairs and heard the television on in the living room.

“Rock star Pete Wentz and his girlfriend Ashlee Simpson seem to be over with. Pete was spotted holding hands with an unidentified woman last night when a couple of weeks ago he was seen holding hands with Ashlee Simpson. Can you say player? Now on to the latest Britney and K-Fed news…” I walked into the living room and saw Pete with his face in his hands rubbing it out of frustration.

“So you have a girlfriend named Ashlee and where does that leave me, the girl you can fuck around with while she is not in town?” He looked up at me with wide eyes and shook his head.

“No me and Ashlee broke up because I told her that I was falling for another girl. Sorry I didn’t tell you when we first met that yea I had a girlfriend but I never had the same type of feelings for her as I do for you.” He got up and pulled me into a hug but I quickly pushed him away.

“You make me feel like the girl who ruined someone’s relationship and the media probably thinks I am some kind of slut.”

“Sam, they do not. They are always going to criticize who I am dating whether it be a celebrity or not. But all that really matters is that I care about you and I promised you that you could trust me. So please trust me.” He took my hands into his and I looked down at the ground and shook my head.

“I need to think about somethings Pete before this moves on any further. I am going to be late for school.” I dropped his hands and turned toward the front door before grabbing my bag and headed to school to decide the fate between me and Pete.

Sign up to rate and review this story