Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance

Brothers

by tragicWithACapital_T 3 reviews

rated for language, that's about it. ONESHOT

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Humor - Characters: Gerard Way,Mikey Way - Published: 2007-09-20 - Updated: 2007-09-21 - 380 words - Complete

0Unrated
Okay, so I was just looking at Mikey's tattoo and I noticed that it says "Forever"
Does that mean that Alicia's says "And Ever"
like... seriously? idk
so then this thought came to my head
and I thought I'd share it with y'all
xD






"WHAT THE HELL MAN!" Mikey yelled as he saw Gerard heading in his direction. Gerard gave him an odd look.
"DO YOU REALIZE WHAT YOU DID?"

"Um... no Mikes, not really. Mind filling me in?" Gerard said worried, he knew how sensitive his brother could be.

"THIS!" Mikey said, now face to face with his brother, lifting his left wrist up to his face exposing his tattoo.

"Um... I didn't do that." Gerard said, now confused.

"Your shirts Gerard! Your neck Gerard! The shirts were cute, but you guys fucking ripped off of our tattoos!" he fumed angrily.

"Um... Mikes," Gerard put a hand on his shoulder, "it's a common phrase dude, nothing to yell about..."

"BE A MAN AND GET IT TATTOOED IF YOU FUCKING MEAN IT!" Mikey yelled.

"Scared of needles, remember?"

"So what? You're a fucking wuss, that's what you are!"

"Mikey... I can wash it off if you want..."

"No! The damage is done! It's probably all over the internet! Goddamn Gerard, married backstage, stealing our phrases, it's like you're copying me or something!"

"Mikey... um... yea, I don't know what to say..." Gerard said at a loss for words. What the hell happened to his brother?

"Hey babe!" Lyn Z said, slipping her arms around Gerard's waist, oblivious to the arguement that had just occured.

"Hey" he said giving her a small kiss on the cheek.

"What's going on?" Alicia said, joining the group. "Some merch girl said she heard yelling." She looked accusingly at Mikey.

"It was nothing" Gerard said as Lyn Z suggested they go get coffee. Gerard immediately agreed, wanting to let his brother blow off some steam...






Obviously this would never happen... but I mean, idk, it kinda reminded me of each other. This is horrible writing, I just felt like it, so yea... review if you want but I know it's stupid haha.

But ya know what's NOT stupid? My story 'Kill All Your Friends'
PLEASE READ IT!
hella lot better than this, so yea, READ!
Sign up to rate and review this story