Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > The Sharpest Lives Are The Deadliest To Lead

IN-tro

by frankxgerard 3 reviews

First Chapter is up.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Crossover,Romance,Sci-fi - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way - Warnings: [V] [?] - Published: 2007-09-20 - Updated: 2007-09-22 - 397 words - Complete

0Unrated
Okay, so I was expecting to wait a while before I posted the first chapter of this story, but no! Only like a week or less! I'll be putting it up either later tonight if I get skittish, or tommorow.
So look out.

It's rated R for now, no sex for a while, a LONG while.
It's in 3rd person.
It's gonna be bloody, probably VERY bloody. Gore, violence, /insanity/, all that good stuff, ya know.

There may have to be a third, 'cause I don't know how long I can keep this one thought out in the sequel, so if there is, alright.

The first, "Vampires Will Never Hurt You (I Promise)" is dedicated to Gabby, cause she's having a difficult time right now, even though she doesn't exactly know that(hope you make the right choice, dude. Sorry I'm not there!), Gerard because I hate him, Frank (the guy I was foolishly married to in 2nd grade in front of the principal), and this author guy who came to my school today and talked. I never read his books, but he was kind of inspiring in a hopefully not nerdy kind of way. Laughoutloud its probably not, but I'm tired and pulling random names from my mind. Gosh.

-----------------------------------------------------

And of course, dedicated to all you people who have been reading ANY of my stories, especially those who commented throughout:

-jerseygirlxx
-MCR_dynamite
-WynonaKing90
-lups
-closet_vampire
-mcr_lover103
-littlestar451
-wtfwhore
-MCR_music_mad_girl
-cutegirl12356
-toasty_vampire
-xImRadx
-guitarz
-mychemicaldream0201
AND EVERYONE ELSE!


Yes, I did just take half an hour to go back and read all your comments to every story I put up.

Wow, thank you so much to all the people who said it might be good enough to be published! That really made me smile and feel sparkly inside, and since most people don't really look back to see if the authors on here reply to their comments after a while, so I really couldn't say anything, but it really made my day when people said things like that!

------------------------------------------

I hope TSL won't disappoint, but if it does, very sorry in advance.

Owww, be thankful. I ripped my finger open on my ELA classroom door today and am sitting here typing for you. Blood, so much blood streaming down my arms in the middle of the classroom... embarassing much?
Sign up to rate and review this story