Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Love Will Tear Us Apart

Chapter 2: Secrets Are Out

by patricksgirl84 0 reviews

Sequel to: My Heart Is The Worst Kind Of Weapon

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Drama - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2007-09-24 - Updated: 2007-10-23 - 2196 words

0Unrated


Bobbie went home and called Megan. She dropped off Sarah and Grace at Megan's and Pete's. Eric left to spend the night at a friend's house. After everyone was gone, Bobbie went upstairs to the bedroom and cried. She never thought things would come to this.

~Flashback 17 months earlier~

"Patrick, can't you stay?" "Baby, I told you weeks ago that we had this press tour. It'll be only a couple months and then I'm all yours." "Sure." "Bobbie, what's wrong?" "I just lost my mother. What do you think?" "I'm sorry." He took her in his arms. "I promise after this I'll be home more." "You always say that, but it never happens." "Bobbie, please. I don't want to leave like this. I love you." "I love you too." A hour later Patrick left.

Eric was in school and Grace and Kyle were sleeping when the doorbell rang. Bobbie went to answer it. "Ryan! What are you doing here?" "Well, we are recording again and I thought I would see you and Patrick. Can I come in?" "Um, sure." Ryan and Bobbie sat in the living room. "How are the kids?" "Good. Eric is in school right now. Grace just turned four and Kyle is almost two." "Last time I seen you guys Kyle was 6 months. I've been a terrible friend." "No, you haven't. Just been busy. Like everyone else." "Are you alright?" "I'm sorry. No, I'm not. My mom passed away a few weeks ago." "Oh no. I'm so sorry." "It's just that Patrick wouldn't stay home. Him and Pete went on a press tour. Why couldn't Andy or Joe go instead of him? When I need my husband the most he's not here." I wish I knew what to say. I'll be here for a couple months." "Thanks Ryan, but I just want my husband back." "I know. Can I give you a hug?" "Sure." Ryan hugged Bobbie.

2 months later

"Ryan, Patrick's mom is taking Grace and Kyle for the night and Eric is spending the night at a friends house, so I was wondering if you wanted to go out for pizza or something." She called Ryan after dropping off Grace and Kyle. "Sure. I'm done recording for the day. I'd love to. How about I pick you up in a hour." "I'd like that. I'll be ready then." Bobbie took a shower and got dressed. The phone rang. "Hello?" "Hey babe. How are you doing?" "I'm doing alright. Nice to of you to call." "I'm sorry. We've just been so damn busy. I know it's been a few weeks." "Almost three. I have to go." "Where are you going?" "I'm just going out." "Okay. I'll talk to you later and see you soon." "Okay. Bye." She hung up. Bobbie didn't want to talk to Patrick. It wasn't that she didn't, she just didn't want to say something she would regret later.

After she hung up the phone the doorbell rang. She went to the door. "Hey Ryan. How are you?" "Good. Where would you like to go?" "How about Pizza Gallery?" "Sounds good." Bobbie went to Ryan's car and they drove to the Restaurant. They sat down and ordered. "How are things going?" Ryan asked. "Okay I guess. Patrick called before you came. He hasn't called in almost three weeks. I kinda cut him short. I just didn't want to say anything I would be sorry about later. I just feel so alone right now. My mom and I didn't have the best relationship, but she was still my mom and I miss her. My husband should be home comforting me not all over the world." "I'm sorry. I'm sure he doesn't know what to do. You know men. We don't show emotion well. We just want to make things right." "I know. At least I have you to talk to. Meagan is away too, so right now I only have you to talk to." Ryan smiled at her. Their pizza came and they ate and went back to Bobbie's house.

"Do you want to watch a movie? I just got X-Men. Eric wanted it." "Sure. Can I get a water?" "Oh yeah, just go in the kitchen and get one. Can you get me one too?" "Sure." They sat down and watched the movie. Halfway through Bobbie put her head on Ryan's lap and he was playing with her hair. After the movie they watched the credits. Bobbie sat up and kissed Ryan. He kissed her back. Bobbie slide her tongue inside of his mouth. Ryan ran his hands up her arms and to her breasts. "Oh Ryan. I want you. Let's go to the bedroom." They went to the bedroom. "Bobbie, are you sure." "Yes. I want you." She took off his shirt and ran her hands down his chest to the waistband of his pants. She was kissing his neck while she undid his button on his pants. Ryan pulled her shirt up and threw it on the floor. He grabbed her breasts rubbing his thumbs over her nipples. "Oh Ryan." She ran her fingers through his hair. He took off his pants and underwear.

"You sure." "Yes, Ryan." He took off her bra and jeans and panties. "You're beautiful." She blushed. Bobbie laid on the bed and Ryan followed. He kissed her on the lips softly and following down to her neck. Bobbie arched her back holding onto Ryan's shoulders. He sucked on her nipple while rubbing her other breast. Ryan made his way down her stomach. Kissing every inch. He stopped. "Oh god, don't stop." Ryan slide two fingers inside of her. She was ready for him. He dipped his head and kissed her inner thighs. Ryan licked the outside of her vagina. Bobbie moaned. He went deeper with his tongue. She ran her fingers through his hair. Ryan moved up to Bobbie. "Are you sure?" "Ryan, stop asking me that. Yes, I am." "Alright. I just want to make sure."

Ryan got on top of her and kissed her. She slid her tongue in his mouth, feeling every part of his mouth. Ryan slowly went inside of her. He started moving in and out of her. Bobbie arched her back and Ryan kissed her neck. "Faster, Ryan." He moved in and out of her fast and hard. She could feel herself building up. Soon she came and Ryan right after. Ryan moved off of her and laid next to her. He wrapped his arms around her. "That was amazing." He said. "You know this can't happen again." "I know. It should of never happened. I'm sorry." "Ryan, I didn't stop you. It happened and that's it. I know this may sound rude, but can you leave?" "Sure. I understand." Ryan put his clothes on. "Bobbie, are you alright?" "Oh yeah. I'm fine. Thanks for a nice night." "Thank you too. I'll see you later. Take care." Ryan left and Bobbie took a shower and got into bed. She started to cry. "I'm sorry, Patrick." She fell asleep crying herself to sleep.

Unknown to Ryan and Bobbie someone had seen them making love. Patrick wanted to surprise Bobbie. He knew she was upset with him. He took Pete's car when he got into Chicago. When he got home he noticed all the lights were off. He used his key and opened the door. It was quiet. He threw his keys on the bar in the kitchen and took a drink out of the milk carton. Bobbie hated when he did that. He laughed thinking about it. God, he missed her. He went up the stairs and noticed the light on in the bedroom. He could hear voices. All of a sudden he got a sick feeling. He didn't want to, but he made himself open the door. There was his so called friend fucking his wife. He stood there for seconds, but for him it felt like hours. Neither one of them seen him. He closed the door and ran down the stairs and grabbed his keys and bag. He went to a hotel for the night. Before he went to the hotel he bought a bottle of whiskey. He wasn't a drinker, but he wanted that image out of his mind. After he was done drinking he threw the bottle against the wall. It shattered like his heart was shattered.

Patrick woke up the next morning with a hangover. He checked out and went home. "Daddy, your home." Grace came running to him. He picked her up. "Hi sweetheart. I missed you." "Did you bring me anything?" "For my special girl? Always." He went through his duffel bag and brought out a doll. "Oh daddy. I love her. Thank you." "Your welcome. Where is your mom?" "She's in Kyle's room. He won't go down for a nap." "Okay. You go play." Patrick walked upstairs to Kyle's room. "And they lived happily ever after. Okay, now I want you to closed your eyes and go to sleep." "Daddy." "Oh honey, daddy isn't here. He's working." "I'm here." Bobbie turned around. "Patrick!" She went to him and hugged him. "I missed you." "I missed you too." Patrick walked to Kyle. He put a blanket over him. "You got to sleep and when you get up I'll be here and we can play." Bobbie and Patrick walked out.

"Why didn't you call me to let you know you were coming home?" "I wanted to surprise you. Plus, you kinda cut me off last night on the phone." "I'm sorry." Bobbie kissed Patrick but he didn't kiss back." "Baby, what's wrong?" "Nothing. I'm just tired. I think I'm going to lay down." "Okay." Patrick went to the bedroom. All he could see was the two of them. "Fuck, when did things get so bad."

3 Months later

"Patrick, we don't need a new bed." Bobbie said as the delivery men were moving the old bed out. "We just got that one three years ago. It's still good." "I'm not sleeping well in it. I want a change." "What the fuck is going on with you? Ever since you came back three months ago you have been distant. Where is my Trick?" "I'm the same person, Bobbie. I just have a lot on my mind." "You can always tell me." "I know. It's just some new songs. I just can't get the music right." Bobbie went to Patrick and put her arms around his waist. "You'll get it right. You always do. You are a music genius." "Well, I know I'll get it right. But I don't know about the music genius." Bobbie smiled. This was the first time in months Patrick let her touch him. She laid her head on his chest. "Patrick, you have really lost weight." "Yeah, I'm just not hungry anymore." Truth be told, Patrick lost interest in everything. He was in a depression. He couldn't tell anyone what he had seen.

"Patrick, I wanted to tell you something." "Okay. What is it?" They went to the living room and sat down. Bobbie took Patrick's hands. "I know we didn't talk about this, but it's happened and I'm happy and I hope you will be too." She stopped and looked at Patrick smiling. "Well, what is it?" "I'm pregnant again." "What? Oh my god." Patrick put his hand on her belly. "We haven't really been trying or having sex that much." "I know, but it happened. You only need to do it once you know." Patrick laughed. "So how long are you?" "Almost four months." Patrick's face fell. "Oh." "Trick, what's wrong?" "Nothing. I just hope I'm not on tour when the baby is born." "We've been lucky with Grace and Kyle. I know you will for this baby." Bobbie was worried that the baby wasn't Patrick's. It almost was like he knew. She went into Patrick's arms. "I love you, Patrick." "I love you, too."

6 months later

Patrick woke up to Sarah crying. He got up and went to the nursery. "Hey baby girl. What's the problem?" He picked her up and changed her diaper and went to the kitchen and got a bottle. Patrick went back upstairs and sat in the rocking chair with Sarah. He gave her the bottle. "You sure were hungry." He looked down at her. He looked nothing like him. He wanted to believe she was his, but he wasn't sure. Patrick had been seeing a therapist for three months. She wanted him to tell Bobbie what he seen so they both could come in for counseling, but he wanted Bobbie to tell him. They were drifting apart more and more. And he hated it. "I pray you are mine. I don't know what will happen if you aren't. It will tear my heart. The first time I seen you on the ultra sound screen, I fell in love. You mean the world to me. All of you do. Your brothers and sister love you very much." He kissed her. Sarah looked up at him and smiled. He rocked her to sleep and he soon fell asleep with her on his chest.
Sign up to rate and review this story