Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Everything We Had

Everything We Had

by MCRlover08 0 reviews

William Beckett sister is visiting him on tour and a certain Fall Out Boy falls for her.

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: G - Genres: Drama - Warnings: [!!] - Published: 2007-09-16 - Updated: 2007-09-16 - 874 words

0Unrated
Jessica's POV


Why do I have to go on tour with my brother? I asked for the fifth time that day.
Because, you can't stay out of trouble here and it'll do us both some good. My mom said walking out the door going to work.
AGH, my life sucks right now. I screamed. LAX to O'Hare by TAI started playing. It was my brother.
Hello, William. What do you want? I asked.
So, mom told you. Why do you hate going on tour with me? He asked.
Cuz, all you do is drink and bring girls back and fuck their brains out. Something a sister doesn't want to see or know. I said.
I don't drink anymore and I've never done that. Your talking about Butcher, there. He said.
Whatever, I'll talk to you later. I've got stuff to do. I said hanging up.Well I'll tell you somethings about me. I'm Jessica Beckett. I'm 18 years old and my brother is William Beckett of The Academy Is... I have a crush on one of my brother's friend, Spencer Smith. But he'll never know. My brother doesn't even know and he will never know. I had to go pack cuz my brother would be here tomorrow to pick me up. With him and he's band and Panic! At The Disco and Fall Out Boy and GCH, Plain Whites T's. I walked up the stairs and to my room. I turned my radio on and it was blasting Fall Out Boy. I finished packing. I went to my computer and signed in on my MSN.

20isANumber has signed in at 3:26pm


SSmith: Hey Beckett. How's it going? I heard your going on tour with us. It should be fun.
20isANumber: Hey Smith. It's going good, I guess just listen to music. Yeah, I'm going against my will. Hopefully it'll be fun.
SSmith: What you listen too. Aww, we'll have fun. I'll make you have fun.
20isANumber has changed her name to JBeckett.
JBeckett: Fall Out Boy. Yeah. Fall Out Boy is awsome as hell and I've never meet them yet.
SSmith: FOB is pretty cool. What song are you listen too?
JBeckett: True that, Smith. Ummm Saturday.
SSmith: Your a weird kid, Beckett. Good song.
JBeckett: Yes, I'm a Beckett what do you think. Yes very good song.
SSmith: Bden and Ry, Jon says Hello and can't wait to see you again.
JBeckett: Awsome, same to them.
SSmith: Listen, I've got something to say to you.
Jessica Beckett. Where you at. I heard Lindsay yell for me.
JBeckett: Hey, can it wait. I've gotta go. I'll see ya tomorrow. Bye. Love ya.
SSmith: Bye Love ya, too.
JBeckett signed out at 4:15pm

You bitch, I was talking to Spencer. He was about to tell me something.I said.
Perfect timing,then. She said.
What are you talking about? I asked.
Spencer's got himself a girlfriend and well yeah. She said.
How do you know? I asked.
I seen him walking around the mall with he's arms around this girls waist. Sorry, cuz. She said. Lindsay is my cousin on my mother's side. My father left me and William when I was 4 and when William was 8. I haven't seen him since and I don't remember what he looks like cuz my mother took all the pictures down.
It's okay. I think I'm over him. I lied.
Okay, Sure. She said
I'm serious. I said.
I have to go, now. Bye. She said.
Bye. I said waving and then I walked upstairs to bed.



Early in the morning....
Jessica Beckett, wake up, women. We gotta leave. I heard Mike Carden say.
AGH, leave without me. I don't wanna go. I said into my pillow.
Fine, I'll just go tell Mr.Smith how big of a crush you have on him. He said.I jumped up out of my bed.
How do you know about that, Carden. I said.
Carden knows everything, sweetie. He said kissing my forehead.
Your evil. I said. I gave him a hug.
Whoa, some love action going on up here, Beckett. Sisky said.
Sisky, your a idiot. You know that, right. I said.
No, I didn't. Thanks for telling me. He said.
Get out so I can change. I said.
No time for changing now. Sisky said.
But I can't go out there like...like...like this. I said.
Why not. You look sexy. He said.
I can't. I said.
Too bad. He said picking me up over he's shoulder. I was kicking and screaming.
PUT ME DOWN, DAMN IT. I said.
MOTHER FUCKER. PUT ME DOWN. IF YOU DON'T KICK YOUR ASS AND YOU KNOW I CAN. JUST REMEMBER WHAT HAPPENED TO WILLIAM. I screamed. He finally put me down.
Stupid fuck. I said. I turned around and everybody there.
Gosh dangit, Sisky. Your getting your ass kicked. You stupid fucker. I screamed.
You better run. I said and turned and ran off him. I didn't get far cuz William grabbed me.
You'll get your revenge there. Now come on. He said.
AGH whatever. I said looking around the room and then I looked at Patrick. He was the hottest of FOB. He was looking at me, too and he wasn't stopping.
Sign up to rate and review this story