Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Everything We Had

Having Fun Wasn't Suppose To Hurt. Was It?

by MCRlover08 0 reviews

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: G - Genres: Drama - Published: 2007-09-24 - Updated: 2007-09-25 - 974 words

0Unrated
Hey sis, I'll interduce you guys right now. William said.
Okay. I said.
That's Fall Out Boy, Patrick, Pete, Joe, Andy. And that's Panic! At The Disco. You know them. That's Gym Class Heroes, Travis,and the rest will be here later. and this is Plain White T's. You know their name's too.Right. He said.
Umm I don't know Plain White T's name or the rest of Gym Class Heroes. I only know Travis. I said smiling.
Oh well, there's Disashi Lumumba-Kasongo, Eric Roberts, Matt McGinley from GCH. And then Tom Higgenson,Dave Tirio,Mike Retondo,De'Mar Hamilton,Tim Lopez from Plain White T's. William said.
Nice to meet you guys. I said.
It's nice meeting you, Jessica. Pete said.
Umm yeah, call me Jessi. I like it better. WAY Better. I said. Everybody laugh.
Okay, well let's get the show on the road. I said. We walked out of the house and I went to TAI bus.
Hey, Jessi. Can I talk to you for a minute. I heard Mike Carden ask.
Sure, Carden. I said.
Like private. He said.
Oh okay. I said getting up. We went to the bunks.
What's up Mike? I asked.
So, what if I told Spencer you liked him. Would you be mad? He asked.
No, cuz I don't like him. I said smiling.
What if I told Patrick you liked him. Would you be mad? He asked.
No, cuz I don't like him. I said again.
Whatever, Beckett. You like one of them. He said.
Nah. I really don't. I like somebody. But not them. I said laughing and walking out into the living area.
Hey William, you got your computer with you? I asked.
Yeah, here. He said. I took it and went to the table and logged on to my MSN.

JBeckett has signed in at 7:54 PM

SSmith: Hey Beckett. What's happen?
JBeckett: Hey Smith. Nothing much just boring out of my fucking mind. Shh.. not suppose to cuss on the bus. LOL. What's happen to you?
SSmith: Oh Nothing. Patrick is here by me. Oh I need to tell you something.
JBeckett: Hey Patrick. How is it going? Oh that you have a girlfriend. Already know that, sugar. LOL.
SSmith: How do you know, I do.He says Hi! :waves: Nothing much just bored and wanna have fun.
JBeckett: Nosey cousin. LOL Sorry. Aww... I'm bored, too. I'm hanging out with OLD PEOPLE. LOL. I love you, Smith. HAHA....
SSmith: You mean Lindsay. Don't worry about it. I guess. I love you, too Beckett. What you listen, too?
JBeckett: AWWW.... I feel the love. How do you know I'm listen to anything?
SSmith: Cuz your Jessica. You always listen to music.
JBeckett: True that. I'm listen to MCR. You listen to anything?
SSmith: My Chemical Romance, right. Good band. Umm Listen to Smashing Pumpkins. Brendon's got me listen to that. HAHA.
JBeckett: AGH, Smashing Pumpkins are okay. But MCR is WAY better.
SSmith: I'd have to disagree on that, Fatty McFat.
JBeckett: Brendon shut your mouth before you get your ass kicked. BrennyBabyBoo. HAHA ASSFUCK.
SSmith: AssFuck, huh. That's a new one, hun. What if I told ol' William your cussing.
JBeckett: Soo.... I'm old enough, too. Brendon got virgin ear's. AWW POOR BABY.
SSmith: Soo what. So aren't you?
JBeckett: My ear's aren't but I am. If you know what I mean. HAHA.
SSmith: Yes, same with me. My ear's aren't virgin but I am. I know what you mean. We could always change that.
JBeckett: Brendon, you seriously need a lay. My God.
SSmith: That's what you'd be screaming.
JBeckett: Spencer I've gotta go. Bye.

JBeckett has signed off at 8:30 PM


What a freak. I said outloud.
Who's a freak? William asked.
Brendon. I said.
Why is he a freak? He asked.
Cuz he's Brendon. I said.
That's true. He said. I just laughed.
Are you done with my computer? He asked.
Yep. Here HOMO!!!! I said. I handed him the computer.
When do we stop? I asked.
In about 15 minutes. Why. He asked.
Nothing just wondering. I said.
Aww, okay. You wanna go to like GCH bus, to hang out with them or something. Oh no the Panic! bus. He said.
No the GCH's would be fine. If it's okay with them. I said.
Sure let me call up Travis. He said.
Sweet. I said. 5 minutes later...
Yeah, you can go over there. William said.
AWESOME.. I screamed for some reason.
I went and got my notebook. So I could draw and stuff if I got bored over there. William said I wouldn't but just incase. The bus came to a stop and I got out of TAI bus and went to the GCH bus. Travis opened the door.
Hey beautiful. Your gonna have fun on here. He said.
Oh great. I said smiling.


An Hour Later....
Aww, you like Spencer. Travis said a little tipsey.
Y...Y...Yeah. I guess. But don't tell anybody. I MEAN IT. I slurred. We were drunk.
Oh, I won't. JessiGirl. He said giving me a hug.
WHOA WTF is going on? I heard Ryan say coming in the door.
Travis pushed me back and I fell backwards over the chair and did a flip.
Nothing. I gave her a hug cuz she told me somthing. Travis said.
Oh that she like's Spencer. Ryan said. I looked at him shocked.
HOW DOES EVERYBODY KNOW? I screamed.
Cuz Mike actually did tell him. Dummy. Ryan said.
Oh, that little mother fu----- BLAH. I didn't get to finish cuz I puked all over the place. I pushed back the tears but it wasn't helping. I walked out the door, well tried too. I was walking to TAI bus. I was close by when I fell. I hit my head and that's the last I remember.
Sign up to rate and review this story