Categories > Cartoons > Class of the Titans > Music For the Ages

Music For the Ages

by aqueous 0 reviews

A series of songfics, made into a story. J/T, A/A, as well as other pairings with other characters. (Related to my other story Alter Ego, Please read that if you are confused at any time.)

Category: Class of the Titans - Rating: PG - Genres: Romance - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2007-09-24 - Updated: 2007-09-25 - 398 words

0Unrated
AN: Well here we go with the first chapter. The first song is Gravity by John Mayer. (I'm sure most of you are familiar with it!) If anyone has any suggestions for songs let me know, mostly it will you don't know, but if you haven't heard the artist I've mentioned please give them a listen its absolutely lovely!

Disclaimer: Song lyrics are not mine, as well as the Class of the Titan characters. I think I only need to say this once you know the drill.

Chapter One: Gravity

Whilst in Paris Herry found nothing but beauty around him, the most astounding was a young girl that joined their group: Ariel. He felt as if he was in the clouds floating along, with her attitude towards him he felt as if he was plummeting to the ground. 'Gravity is working against me, and gravity wants to bring me down.' he thought sadly.

He thought 'no one will ever know what makes this man, with all the love his heart can stand, dream of ways to throw it all away', his thoughts formed as poetry, his large heart was filled to the brim, the pain made him cringe inside. 'One of the strongest men alive' he mused, 'And the thing that hurts me most is my heart.' He sighed his face turned to defeat, he wished he could throw it away so easily.

'Gravity is working against me,' he thought once again. 'Why does she want to bring me down?' he questioned. Her face appeared in his mind once more a sly smile across her delicate face, her auburn wavy locks flowing loosely around her. His heart ached more.

'Twice as much, isn't twice as good, and can't sustain like a one half could.' His heart could not take this, it was more than he could bear. 'Wanting more, that's gonna send me to my knees.'

His face turned to anger, Herry was not one to give in easy, he could be as harsh as her, 'gravity,' he then said aloud, "Stay the hell away from me!" he grew sad, "Gravity has taken better men than me." he said quietly, 'Now how can that be?'

His mind went up to the gods, 'just keep me where the light is.' he said quietly over and over again in his head.
Sign up to rate and review this story