Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy

The Seven Deadly Sins

by The_Cadavers

A story based on the 7 deadly sins with Fall Out Boy and Panic! At The Disco. Be warned. It contains violence, rape, and homosexuality. We don't want any of your bull-poop about the characters bein...

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Angst,Crossover,Drama - Warnings: [V] [R] - Published: 2007-09-26 - Updated: 2007-09-26 - 1925 words - Complete

?Blocked
Envy - jealousy of others or others possessions

Pete placed his bass back into his case as Fall Out Boy's set just finished up. He watched as Ryan crossed in front of Brendon backstage, placing a tender kiss to his cheek. Brendon enbraced his lover and held him tightly; running his fingers lightly through Ryan's hair. The gesture made Pete feel sick to his stomache. He rose back up from his position on the floor, lugging the zipped bag over his shoulder. This was the last show for the summer on Warped Tour. Fall Out Boy and Panic! At The Disco were then going out on a full length tour of their own in the fall. Pete watched as the object of his affection, Brendon, canoodled with someone else. Pete's fingers tightened around his case strap as he passed by them a moment later.

"Hey." he said. "You guys better get out there before they start pelting tomatoes or something at the stage."

Brendon's head snapped at attention at the comment just made. "Yeah, yeah. We know Pete." he shook his head blatantly aware at what needed to be done.

Soon after, Pete walked further down the corridor turning his head back to see Ryan grab Brendon's hand; kissing it before letting go and heading onto the stage.

This, Pete thought, was going to be a horrible tour.



Gluttony - the over-indulgence or over-consumption of food, drink or intoxicants

Patrick woke up from his alcohol induced sleep reaching for the only thing that would give the comfort he needed, the half-empty bottle of vodka. As he sat up he took a sip or rather a gulp of it to wake him more fully. Finishing off the bottle he then threw it across the room at two posters breaking against the face of the one man who he despised, Brendon Urie. Patrick sat there on his bed for a moment before getting up in search for another bottle. His searching came to an end when he found there to be not a single drop of his precious comfort in the hotel room. Sighing as he turned to the door and walked out leaving it wide open. He got on to the elevator and pushed the lobby button to head to the open bar.




Greed - the selfish desire for or pursuit of money, wealth, food or other possessions, especially when this denies the same goods to others.

Joe and Jon made their way into the reception area in the hotel lobby; passing Patrick who looked down right down trodden. Both men shrugged it off and headed into the next room over. There they saw a bunch of teddy bears, cards, and flowers; a few plain pieces of paper with names and numbers written on them. This was, of course, the piles and piles of gifts that fans had thrown upon the stage. The room was separated into two piles, one for Panic! and the other for Fall Out Boy. Each guy walked to his respective pile. Jon picked up a teddy bear from a female fan and admired the scent of perfume on it. He turned to Joe who had done the same. Smiling, Joe looked at the tag on the bear. It read: To Pete, love Becky. Joe ripped the tag off and tossed it to the floor. The bear now was his. This action caused a fit of giggles from Jon; he grinned knowing that he wanted to do the same with one that was meant for Ryan. "Why should Pete and Patrick and Brendon and Ryan get all this great stuff?" Jon tore the tag and pocketed it away. Jon and Joe tore all the tags off the toys and ripped all the cards out of the envelopes. They, of course, believe that they deserved everything that was coming to them. Both Jon and Joe stuff everything they could into their pockets and left the rest scattered on the floor.

Lust - any intense desire or craving for self gratification; usually in a sexual meaning

Spencer laid bed waiting for Ryan to come back from whatever he was doing with Brendon. Knowing that Ryan will grab a soda (one he drugged) and sit down to write more songs. So he laid in bed waiting. Moments later a door opened and closed, he smiled knowing what was coming next. Hearing another door open (the fridge) and closed. Spencer got up and walked out of his bedroom and into the small living room in the hotel room he shared with Ryan. Stretching and yawning he blindly walked over and sat next to Ryan, who was happily drink the soda that had been drugged ten minutes earlier. Ryan turned and smiled at Spencer as he moved over to make more room for his friend.
Ryan was feeling a little tired even though he really didn't do anything strenuous that day. This whole time Spencer was itching to make his move, so making up his mind he pushed the half-empty can away from Ryan and pushed him down on the couch. Ryan at first was confused by this, but soon realized Spencer's true intentions as he felt Spencer press his eagerness into his hip.


Sloth - spiritual and/or actual apathy or laziness, putting off what God asks you to do, or not doing it or anything at all

Andy sat holding his cup of coffee and watched as Joe and Jon waddled out of the reception area with the toys and other gifts that were for Pete, Patrick, Brendon, and Ryan. Andy smiled to himself not stopping them and letting them get into trouble on their own. While later, and another cup of coffee, Andy watched Ryan walk from the elevators a little disoriented. Andy wondered what was wrong as the shy Spencer came calmly out of the other elevator walking toward Brendon.

Vanity - the strong sense of self-respect, a refusal to be humiliated as well as joy in the accomplishments of oneself or of a group

Ryan shakily brought himself into the lobby bathroom, his eyeliner smeared and his lips a puffy shade of pink as he looked into the mirror. He drug himself into one of the stalls, locking it behind him. He sat down, unknowing of why he had felt so strange. In his mind, all he could remember was that he had grabbed something to drink and that Spencer was in the room with him. Could it be, he thought, that this sensation was caused by Spencer himself. Ryan wiped away the rest of the makeup the stained his cheeks. How could someone he thought he knew, could do something as sinister as this. Ryan knew he had been raped by his best friend. The thought made him sad but then he thought of why maybe Spencer had done what he had. Maybe it was that Ryan was far more attractive than he had thought.

He rose from his seat in the stall and made his way over to the mirror again. He eyed himself closely as he moved in closer. A small smirk upon his face.

"Spencer must think I'm really something to do something like this." He then ran his fingers through his hair roughly, making sure that not one hair was out of place. He puckered at the mirror and blew a kiss. "Here's to eating your heart out." he told himself and walked out the door to confront Spencer.


Wrath- anger; person "lashes out" verbally or physically at a target.

Within a few minutes, Ryan was gone in search of Spencer, while the rest of the guys sat in the lobby with the exception of Brendon and Pete.

Patrick sat, still grieving over the fact that Pete would never be his. With Brendon still in the picture, there was no way in Hell that Patrick could bring Pete out of his drunken love spell.

Moments later, Spencer came down from the elevator annoyed with Ryan trailing behind him. "Come on Spence, I know why you did it and I admit that I look good too." Spencer rolled his eyes, obviously not please with his decision from earlier. Now he couldn't get Ryan away from him. Rape victims are so hard to find these days.

Brendon and Pete came through the revolving doors holding eachother arm in arm soon after Spencer and Ryan. They walked over and sat down beside the other guys. Patrick's attention was stirred as he heard the familar voices from behind him. He turned his gaze to the direction of the voices to see Brendon and Pete sitting with the others.

His drinking today made him extremely irritable and now seeing Brendon actually hovering all over Pete, made him furious.

Pete smiled widely as Brendon place his hand on his knee. Placing an order at the table, Pete placed his hand on top of Brendon's. "So as I was saying." he continued. "Brendon had just came up to me saying that Ryan and him couldn't really work it out and I told him how I finally felt about him and well, it just happened." They were shortly congratulated by Jon, Andy, and Joe. Meanwhile, Spencer and Ryan had said nothing.


Patrick glared at them from across the room. He mustered all the energy he had left in him and rose himself from the stool.

Patrick started over toward the group as Brendon looked over and saw him. Brendon got up and met Patrick half way. " Hey Pat, what's up?" asked Brendon who was smiling from ear to ear. Patrick didn't respond, but the smile on Brendon's face cause him to act out. Seconds later without realizing it Brendon found himself on the floor holding his cheek. "Wha... the...?" Brendon said looking up from the floor at Patrick. Patrick then took this moment to start kicking Brendon in the ribs. Brendon wheezed as he held his middle from the attacks trying to scoot away. Patrick then grabbed Brendon by the hair pulling him back and bringing him to his feet. This time Brendon took it upon himself and pushed both them to the floor punching Patrick back not knowing what else to do. Surprized Patrick twisted them around to where Brendon was under him and took to punching him the face and everywhere else he could reach.

Pete rushed to Brendon's aid. He pulled Patrick off of Brendon the best he could. He struggled to pull him off.

"What the Hell is wrong with you Patrick!" he screamed holding him back by the arms.
"Just let me go and I promise not to do anything." Pete always knew that whatever came out of Patrick's mouth was the truth so he let him free.

Patrick dusted himself off as he straightened his shirt back out. "I just can't stand seeing you fawn all over Brendon all the time."
"What do you mean Pat?"
"Like it hasn't been obvious since we met?" he paused and grabbed Pete by the shoulders; looking at him dead in the eye seriously. "Pete... I'm fucking in love with you."

A/N: We know that none of this would really happen and we are sorry if you are offended by any of it. We just wanted to show a side that someone might not see. A sequel will be written to this as well. Titled: The Seven Virtues which is basically the opposites of the Deadly Sins.

A/N 2: There is a lesson within these sins. Hopefully you have figured them out.
Sign up to rate and review this story