Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto > love?

ducky pj's!

by lalagirl555x 0 reviews

Eisuke is back and in....ducky pj's?

Category: Naruto - Rating: G - Genres:  - Published: 2007-09-26 - Updated: 2007-09-26 - 1459 words

0Unrated
This was great

it was long and this would just make things a whole lot better for him. he was tired. hungry and a little bruised. he smiled though. he was going home and he couldn't wait to see everybody again. well not everybody....

Eisuke was now at the gate of Konoha and he took a deep breath of the air that surrounded his village. it was great to be home.

he didn't want to be seen right away though he wanted it to be a surprise. he had sent a message everyone that he would be home later than he was now so they wouldn't know he was coming earlier than that. he decided to jump from the trees all the way to his house and then go through his bedroom window and pretend that he had been there a long time. his smile grew wider as he set his plan into action jumping from the trees.

when he herd a loud noise coming from his house he knew that it had to be his uncle Naruto whining about something and his dad hitting him over the head. 'yeah that had to be it.' he thought as he herd another whine.

he jumped up now to the window ceil of his bedroom window and went inside. 'so they wanted to keep it the same for me huh?' he thought as he looked at his mess of a room that was just like he had left it. he siged and took off all of his ninja geat and got into some of his ducky pj . he ruffled his hair and cleaned some of the dirt off of his face so that he would look like he had been sleeping.

this was it he thought.

he casually climbed down the stairs and pretended to yawn.

Sasuke, Naruto, Mio, and Tylee all looked up at the staircase to see Eisuke now at the bottom of them.

"What's with all the noise I am trying to get some sleep here." Eisuke said while rubbing fake sleep out of his eye. what he didn't excpect Is what he got...Tylee just jumped on him and tackled him to the ground he would have thought that she would be happy to see him but the look on her face said otherwise

"Where the heck have you been we have been Waiting and now you show up acting like you have been sleeping CHA RIGHT like I believe that"

his eyes were wide and for some reason that made Mio laugh.

Tylee's eyes softened and she hugged her older brother and cried a little as she did so. "we all missed you so much and you delay it like that just so you can be all and say 'oh hi I wasn't just away for a year and haven't seen my family' you are such an idiot" she got off of him and rubbed the tears out of her eyes. "but other than that I am glad your home." she was smiling now. 'Damn how often does this girl change moods?' he thought to himself. Mio found herself giggling again at his facial expression. Eisuke knew that giggle and he whipped his head around ready to yell, "what the hell are you laughing at bitch" but he stopped...

Was that really Mio he saw before him...the Mio he knew was and ugly hag (lol Sai to Sakura) but now he couldn't help but continue to stare at her as she giggled with her eyes lightly shut. her longish brown hair flowed freely down her back and light creamy skin seemed so soft. too soft to touch. she opened her eyes part way and he was still amazed. they were sparkling blue sapphires. her lashes were full and her delicate pink lips that moved gently and slowly as she giggled. her body had all the curves in all the right places. her breasts now full and.....

WHAT THE FUCK

he screamed inside his head and turned away from her. he was blushing but you could only see it under a magnified glass. 'whoa there buddy....goddamn hormones.' he thought as he sat up. he looked up to his dad who was sending the famous Sasuke Uchiha death glare....sadly Eisuke had never inherited such a trait. oh but Tylee had. "uh...I....I a-am home?" for some reason he asked it in the form of a question as his father continued to glare with his arms crossed in front of his chest. Sasuke was much taller than Eisuke. in fact Eisuke was pretty short for his age and Mio now done growing, was only about a forehead shorter than he was. he didn't get the tall trait from his father eather, so right now Sasuke was towering over him.

just then Sasuke smirked and grabed his son around the neck with one arm, not letting his head escape his grasp and with the other hand took his knuckle snd scraped them across Eisuke's head. "You are and idiot." Sasuke said to his son while smiling and not letting him go.

"GAHHH dad let me go! damn I am so tired and already bruised....dad let me go. Eisuke was whining now. "Well," Sasuke let him go. "Due to your whining I can see that mission didn't toughen you up any." Sasuke was kidding of course but you couldn't tell by the look on his face.

"Wow Eisuke all this time and you are still just nimrod." Mio baisicly sang. Eisuke was going to turn and yell at her but stopped halfway and didn't want to. 'what if I look at her again and those damn hormones kick in again?'

"Whoa Eisuke! man its good to see you again buddy!" Naruto yelled and ran up to hug him. Over Naruto's shoulder he gave his dad the 'what-the-fuck-is-wrong-with-him' look. Sasuke just shook his head and shrugged. "he did the same to me a few minutes ago." He said bluntly

"Oh my....w-what happened."

it was Sakura and she was staring at the door that was still on only one hinge. Naruto put Eisuke down and Smiled nervously. "uhmmm....." he was trying to think of a way to escape the pain she would inflict on him until. "the dobe did it." he turned to see Sasuke with the biggest smirk on his face. Sakura's head slowly and angrilly turned to Naruto and he could tell that her jaw was tightly clenched. But her mood sudenly changed and her eyes grew wide and bright. her mouth formed into and excited and sweet smile as she rushed open arms at Naruto. 'Has she bin dinking Naruto though. he really didn't know what was scaryer about to get beaten to a pulp or Being bear hugged.

But neather happened.

Sakura ran right past Naruto and gave her bear hug to her son, Eisuke.

"oh sweetheart your finally home, we all missed you so much!" Sakura was killing the kid. you could see his face turning different shaddes of blue and purple. Mio was up and at giggling again at another look of 'what-the-fuck' coming from Eisuke.

"yeah mom I missed you too and all but I cant...cant breath!!!!" she let him go and smiled sweetly at him with tears building up in her eyes. "I am sorry hone but I just missed you so very much...your just my little boy....well, well not so much any more your taller than me. not by much though. your still not as tall as your father but look at what a strong young man you have become...aw...my baby is all grown up." she used that same last line when he left. she then looked at the ducky pj's that he was wearing and frowned a little. "well not exactly the man I thought you would be..." she trailed off and Eisuke rolled his eyes.

"yeah yeah." he said still rolling his eyes.

Naruto was silently backing up to the open door too make a run for it. Just as he was about to go...."NARUTO!" it was the voice ofan angry Sakura. "where on earth do you think you going?" he froze. "Uhhhh.....to fix...your door." he sighed in defiete. Sakura smiled in victory. Every one just broke out laughing at the whole thing.


A/N: well I am getting there. I know that there will be way more about Eisuke and Mio next chapter but this is all that I have for you right now...with school going on now I don't have as much time to write as I would like to. oh well tell me what you thought! please R&R!
Sign up to rate and review this story