Categories > Books > Harry Potter > Harry Potter and the Savior Return

Forgiveness

by Shawniecat 0 reviews

Harry goes out to find gifts for his wife.

Category: Harry Potter - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst - Characters: Harry - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2007-09-27 - Updated: 2007-09-28 - 1961 words

0Unrated
A/N; I don't own Harry Potter and please review.

Guardian’s Quarters

In the spacious living room, a child with messy hair spied her father sleeping with half of his body on the couch and the other half off.” Daddy WAKE UP!” Kat giggled as her father completely fell of the couch.

“That was not very funny my darling daughter,” Harry yawned as he got off the floor.” What are you doing up Kat, and where your mother?” Harry tiredly asked, as he sat back on the couch.

“I think mom is still sleeping, but dad why are you sleeping out here?” Kat innocently asked, as her father sighed.

“I’ll just say your mother is not too happy with me, and I would probably be spending some time sleeping here at night.” Harry sadly informed his daughter, as she climbed on his lap.

“Hey if mom is not too happy, why not buy her something she likes, like a large fish like last time.” Kat happily suggested, as her father grinned.

“Yeah sure Kat, I’m sure the fish will be eaten by both you and your mom.” Harry grinned as he started tickling his daughter.

“Daddy please stop!” Kat laughed as her father continued tickling.” I promise I won’t eat mom‘s fish!” Kat laughed as her father stopped his attack.

“You better not, or you will be again in a fish bone cage.” Harry smiled, as his daughter looked hurt.

“Daddy you won’t leave me in the cage again would you?” Kat innocently asked, as his father grinned.

“Maybe I will so you won’t get into trouble.” Harry smiled widely at his daughter pout.” Now come on lets get ready for the day, and if you are good girl Kat, I will let you come shopping with me to get something for your mother in hope she will forgive me soon.” Harry happily suggested, and his daughter quickly jumped off his lap to go to her room and get ready.

London shopping district

In a large Jewelry store, a young man with an adorable little girl looked over an assortment of Jewelry.” I like this one daddy!” Kats green eyes sparkled as she spied some nicely made pendants of various fishes.

“Hmm the one that look like a Marlin, I bet looking at it makes you hungry hah.” Harry laughed as his daughter nodded a yes. “Then I’ll get one for you and one your mom, since I know you both have the same taste.” Harry smiled as he got two matching pendants, and few others he knew his wife would like.

Three Broomsticks

Knowing he would not need to be at Hogwarts for awhile, Harry and his daughter stepped into the pub, and were quickly served.” How can I help you this fine evening?” Madam Rosmerta warmly greeted.

“Can I have fish?” Kat quickly asked, and her father nodded.

“I’ll get the Steak, well done and Butter Bear, as for my daughter Salmon and Pumpkin juice please.” Harry ordered, and the owner wrote it down.

“Will you both want deserts?” Madam Rosmerta kindly asked, and the both nodded.

“A large and a small chocolate sundae, and I think that will be all for now.” Harry kindly informed the owner, and she smiled.

“Your food will be ready in a few minutes.” Madam Rosmerta informs her guests, and left to get the food ready

In no time the father and daughter was in heaven as they ate in silence, until the child looked up from her meal.” Daddy why is mom mad at you?” Kat innocently asked, since she had spent almost the entire day at the Weasleys, and did not know what inspired the day before.

“Kat remember when you asked about having a brother or sister, and we told you we were going to wait till you are older, before we have more children?” Harry reminded his lost in thought daughter.

“Yeah I remember, but I’m hoping for a sister.” Kat quickly informed her father, before her green eyes sparkled brightly at the thought of something. “Wait does that mean I will have a baby brother or sister soon. “ Kat quickly asked, as she jumped in excitement.

“Yes my way too smart Daughter.” Harry smiled, as he ruffled his daughter hair to her displeasure.” And because your mom pregnancy was not planed, she was not too happy with me.” Harry sighed as he looked to his daughter.

“Maybe your gifts will help mom forgive you.” Kat happily suggested, as she could not wait to hand over the many gifts she help picked.

“Maybe you are right, and plus you could use your cute charms to speed the process of her forgiving me.” Harry smiled since his daughter was more then willing to do anything to help.

“Of course mom will forgive you daddy, and I will do my best to have my parents together again.” Kat happily suggested, as her father grinned.

“I know you will, so let’s hurry and finish our lunch, and head back to school alright.” Harry kindly suggested and both went back to eating.

Once the father and daughter finished their lunch, they headed out to walk back to Hogwarts, but as they did, one was not too happy at what he saw.” So this is Riddle idea of how to run his government.” Harry angrily thought as he spied many Wizards and Witches in dirty clothes begging for gold or food, many whom the young Guardian remember seeing years earlier happily doing things around the Village.” I got to do something soon, but I can’t now.” Harry thought knowing he would need his wife help, as they pass the now homeless and wandless Wizards and Witches.

After a few minutes of walking threw the now desolated Village, the Guardian thought it would be best to flash back to Hogwarts, but before he could a large number of unsavory Wizards surrounded him and his daughter.” My, what do we have here?” One Wizard rudely asked, as he looked to the younger Wizard and child.” Tell us your name, and we might let you go.” The Wizard rudely asked, as the young Guardian glared.

“Name’s Jerold Jameson and this is my daughter Kat Jameson, so please excuse us we are heading out of the village.” Harry firmly suggested, as the Wizards stepped closer with wands drawn to stop the two.

“I think not, you both are heading to Hogwarts and that is not acceptable since our lord just lost control of the school.” The Wizard spat out as he made a wave of his wand, but before he could cast a spell, he and the others thrown backwards and landed painfully onto the ground.

As the fallen Wizards tried to get up, the Guardian looked disgusted at them.” Tell your so call Half-blooded Dark Lard that his reign terror will end soon, and I will personally send him to Hell!” Harry spat out before he turned to leave with his daughter.

The Guardian just took a couple steps when a spell was immediately cast.” Avada Kadavra!” One of the fallen Wizard yelled, and instantly the Guardian turn around to slap the killing curse back at the Wizard, causing the spell to land just inches from where he sat.

“That was a warning scumbag, and a taste of what your Dark Lord will be facing, so I do suggest you leave now before I decide your life is not worth saving.” Harry angrily spat out, as the frighten Wizards Apparated away.

With the streets clear of unfriendly Wizards, the Guardian sighed as he looked about.” Great a perfect day ruined, we better head back before I am stopped again.” Harry tiredly thought before he looked to his daughter.” I don’t think we should walk back, let’s flash home alright.” Harry suggested and with a nod from his tired daughter, they both were gone in a flash of blue light.

Hogwarts

Dinner was just starting as a young professor started to dig into a plate she just made, when the food flashed a blight bluish light, and once it was over she was started as several dozens red roses and plates of her favorite dishes appeared before her.” WHAT THE…” Catrina cried out in surprise, alerting the other professors.

“Professor Catrina it appears your husband is begging for your forgiveness.” A very amused McGonagall smiled as she spied the gifts before the young professor.

“Forgiveness I think not, I still think Harry needs more then a night on the couch!” Catrina angrily informed her Headmistress, and before anyone could answer, the doors banged open for a large Panther with Golden wings, whom proudly entered with a little girl on his back holding several banners, reading “You are the Greatest wife ever“, and “Mommy please forgive daddy“ which made the young professor blushed deeply at her husband antics.

No one said anything as the panther walked before the very embarrass young professor, and knelt before her.” Catrina my dear Wife, and mother to my children, please forgive me for my foolishness and accept my gifts.” Harry begged, as his daughter jumped off his back, and presented her mom a small jewelry case.

“I help daddy choose this for you.” Kat innocently informed her smiling mother.

“I bet you did my darling Kat.” Catrina smiled as she took the case and open it to reveal a two-inch pendant of a golden Marlin.” Wow!” Catrina could only say, as another professor looked at the gift.

“Wow indeed, your husband has good taste.” McGonagall grinned, as did her professor.

“Harry has his moments, as long as our daughter or I is with him.” Catrina sighed as she looked to the still bowing Panther.” Fine Potter you are forgiven for now, I do expect more from you later tonight.” Catrina firmly warned as the now grinning Panther looked to her.

“Tonight my mind and body will be yours to command my darling wife.” Harry bowed as he flash back to his human self.

“They better be, now come on and sit so we can plan for our future child together.” Catrina smiled as her husband did as commanded, and together along with the professors were happily talking about the future addiction to the Potter family.


No one said anything as the panther walked before the very embarrass young professor, and knelt before her.” Catrina my dear Wife, and mother to my children, please forgive me for my foolishness and accept my gifts.” Harry begged as his daughter jumped off his back, and presented her mom a small jewelry case.
“I help daddy choose this for you.” Kat innocently informed her smiling mother.
“I bet you did my darling Kat.” Catrina smiled as she took the case and open it to reveal a two-inch pendant of a golden Marlin.” Wow!” Catrina could only say, as another professor looked at the gift.
“Wow indeed, your husband has good taste.” McGonagall grinned, as did her professor.
“Harry has his moments, as long as our daughter or I is with him.” Catrina sighed as she looked to the still bowing Panther.” Fine Potter you are forgiven for now, I do expect more from you later tonight.” Catrina firmly warned as the now grinning Panther looked to her.
“Tonight my mind and body will be yours to command my darling wife.” Harry bowed as he flash back to his human self.
“They better be, now come on and sit so we can plan for our future child together.” Catrina smiled as her husband did as commanded, and together along with the professors were happily talking about the future addiction to the Potter family.
Sign up to rate and review this story