Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Genetic Design For Dying

Because we're never coming home?

by ThePatient 3 reviews

read and find out

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst,Drama,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [!!] - Published: 2007-09-28 - Updated: 2007-09-28 - 689 words

0Unrated
Elle's POV

Gerard dropped me off at my house. He looked a bit amazed when he saw it. I asked him what his was cause i was about to burst out laughing again. He told me that it was just really huge. I looked up at it. I suppose it was pretty big. I had just never really noticed. I mean it was just the place where i lived. Nothing special for me but i suppose it was for visitors. I asked him if he wanted to come in while i got changed and had something to eat since we were disturbed in iHop. Gerard hesitated for a bit but finally agreed when i reassured him that i and the house didn't bite...mostly. I ran up to my bedroom after showing Gerard where the bathroom was because cough nature called to put it nicely, and got changed into a comfy medium blue sweater and Jeans. I shoved on my flat boots and ran a comb through my hair then ran downstairs into the kitchen. Gerard had already found his way there.
"You have way too much energy for someone who's just finished school." He said still studying the stuff on the fridge. I laughed at him then went to the cupboard and pulled out those weird little pancake things my mum gets from wal*mart and started to heat them up. Gerard hadn't taken his eyes off of the fridge since i had entered the room.
"See something you like over there?" I asked him wondering why he was staring. I followed his gaze to a drawing i had done recently of some still life.
"Not really....I just can't believe you still draw your apples round!" He said starting to chuckle. I felt my face go red and hot. I couldn't believe he had just pointed that out.
"Well the apple was round! Look I’ll show you it! It's still in the fruit bowl over here." I walked over to the bowl and held up a perfectly round, red apple. I nodded my head in triumph. "See! This apple was round!" I stuck out my tongue at him. He shook his head then sniffed the air.
"Is it just me or do I smell burning?" He asked. I glanced over at the weird pancake things.
"SHIT! Oh shit shit shit! I am going to get murdered!! Mum told me to use the microwave if i had to have some but ya know!" He chuckled again. I ran over to the pancakes and tried to pick one up. "OWWWWW MOTHERFUCKER!" I screamed. I had burned my hand on the damned thing! Gerard got up still laughing, turned off the cooker and picked up the pancakes using a spatula, putting them in the bin. He came over to me.
"Let me see your hand. C'mon! Let me see it!" I held it out for him. He studied it for a while. "I don't see anything..." He said looking puzzled.
"Are you blind its there!!" I said pointing to the burn. He leaned forward to see more clearly.
"That little thing? You’re making all this fuss over something not even half the size of a pin prick!" He shook his head in disbelief.
"Well it HURTS! No matter what size it is, it hurts!" I said to him huffily.
"Well it'll stop hurting in a few minutes. Do you even know how to cook them things?" He asked. I shook my head and smiled guiltily. He sighed.
"Not even Mikey would pick up something hot with his bare hand! And he's the one who put a fork down the toaster! C'mon. We'll go to mine and I’ll make you something because i can actually cook...Unlike some people i could mention!" I laughed and followed him to the car making sure the house was locked up behind me. We chatted about a lot of things on the car journey to his but i couldn't stop thinking OMG! I'm going Gerard Way's house!! -Sigh-




Sorry its pretty short but it seems a good place to finishe this chapter.
Sign up to rate and review this story