Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance

My Heart, Your Hands

by lady_venom_x 6 reviews

0

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating:  - Genres: 0 - Published: 2007-06-26 - Updated: 2007-06-27 - 1314 words - Complete

1Ambiance
Well, my girl's in the next room
Sometimes I wish she was you . . .


Firith was pacing around her Nevada hotel room nervously, pulling at her clothes, trying to make sure she looked as perfect as she could. Today was the day the love of her life was to be married, and she had to watch while he slipped out of her grasp forever. She didn't know why she cared so much about her appearance, as she hated Alicia with all of her being for taking Mikey away from her. It was supposed to happen the other way around, she was supposed to be the one in Alicia's place, wearing the white dress, saying those heartfelt vows. Placing the ring on his finger then riding off into the sunset on a white horse to live happily ever after, in sickness and in health. This was no fairytale. Far from it.

Taking a glance at the clock, Firith sighed to herself. Two more hours of hell until it was all over. Mikey would be married, and they would be sent off on their blissful honeymoon, and she would be left to sulk in her hotel room by herself, with a bottle of Bacardi rum mixed with coke, watching re-runs of ER. Two more hours, then she could forget they ever existed together . . .

Mere minutes later, she was torn away from her thoughts by a light wrapping on the door. Straightening her clothes, she treaded over to it and answered, a little shocked, yet happy to see who was standing on the other side.

Honey why are you crying? Is everything okay?
I gotta whisper 'cause I can't be too loud


Mikey.

Mikey Way was standing at her door. The man who was about to shatter her heart into a million pieces, and act like nothing ever happened. Mikey stepped inside without saying a word. He eyed Firith for a second, then spoke. "I think I'm making a huge mistake, Firith," he said, as he bit his lip nervously. Hope gripped Firith as she listened to him say these words she had hoped for since they parted ways. They had split because of the awkwardness of being the band's manager. It didn't look good for the press. Firith scoffed at the thought.

Coming from the lips of an angel
Hearing those words it makes me weak


Still, she wanted to seem like she supported his decision, even though he was making the worst one he could possibly make. Marrying /her/. She stepped to Mikey and wrapped her arms around him, in an attempt to comfort them both. Mikey breathed down Firith's neck taking in the scent radiating from her hair, sending shivers up and down her spine. "I need you," he whispered. Those were the only words she needed to hear. Firith smiled, bringing her soft lips to his. She parted his lips and let her tongue explore the depths of his mouth, fire was raging inside of the pair, it had been too long since they had been together.

I guess we never really moved on . . .

Quickly unbuttoning her blouse, letting it fall in a heap on the floor, Mikey set to work on her bra. He unclasped the black, lacy piece of material and threw it aside. Mikey knew he didn't have much time. Firith moaned as he cupped and massaged her breasts, rubbing circles around her nipples. She knew she couldn't wait much longer to have him inside her, it had been far too long. She quickly set to work by unbuttoning his pants and feeling the famous Way bulge in her hands, placing an array of naughty thoughts in her head. She reached inside his boxers and eagerly stroked his bulging manhood, hoping to quicken the process.

Mikey finally shed his boxers and rid Firith of her pants. Reaching down, he sensually stroked her core, dipping one finger inside of her, then another, thrusting in and out fast and hard. He leaned down and replaced his fingers with his tongue, flicking it around her most private areas, grazing and massaging her thighs in the process. Firith moaned loudly, then bit her tongue, as she realized Alicia was in the next room. She ran her fingers through Mikey's hair, gripping it at the roots, her knees were becoming weak. "Mikey . . . " she moaned. "Please . . . " He always knew how to turn her on, and make her writhe in anticipation.

It's really good to hear your voice saying my name
It sounds so sweet . . .


Tracing a trail with his tongue from her stomach up to her lips, Mikey captured her mouth in a heated kiss once again. He then hastily pushed Firith against the wall, grabbed her legs and wrapped them around his waist. As there was no more time to waste, he entered her in one quick, hard thrust, making Firith bite her bottom lip and dig her nails deeply into his neck. Mikey moaned softly as he gripped her hips and thrusted in and out, enjoying the feeling of her walls pulsing around his member, her wetness consuming him. He had never felt this way about anyone but her, not even his soon-to-be wife. Mikey knew he had to get the job done with Firith before anyone caught them, and his life possibly ruined forever.

And I never wanna say goodbye
But girl you make it hard to be faithful


"Firith . . . " he moaned while he buried his face into her neck, his thrusting becoming harder and faster, sweat sliding down their faces, Firith's head banging slightly against the wall.

"Mikey . . . don't . . . stop . . . " she breathed in between moans and thrusts, feeling she was going to come any second. Desire clouded her mind, not wanting it to end. It didn't take much longer for the heat to claim them. After a few more hard thrusts, they were both claimed by their heated desires. Shivers consumed both of them, staring into each other eyes, their breathing returning to normal. Loosening their grips on each other, their bodies parted. Mikey grabbed his clothes off the floor and stalked to the bathroom to clean up, not looking at or speaking to Firith.

Firith sat naked on the bed staring at the wall. She could not believe that Mikey had barely spoken to her the whole time he was there, only when they were screwing. She felt used, and knew this was the end. He was going to go off and marry Alicia like he had planned for the past three years, forgetting she ever existed. Firith was just going to be the band's manager, nothing more. Just the friend, if that. Silent tears rolled down her cheeks as she thought about their past. All the late nights fooling around after the guys went to bed, laughing at him when he did or said something stupid, watching all of their concerts from the VIP section at the side of the stage. Him winking at her while playing, giving her chills just knowing she was his girl.

Mikey came out of the bathroom and stared at her silently for just a few seconds, as if regretting what he did. Guilt, resentment and confusion panged him, as he watched Firith sit on the bed. He gave her a small smile and muttered an apology before leaving the room for the last time, to marry the woman he knew he didn't love as much as her. There was nothing he could do about that now. He made his bed, and now he had to lie in it. Firith watched him walk out of her room for what would be their last encounter, not being able to speak or move, more tears rolling down her cheeks.

He was walking out of her life forever . . .

And I never wanna say goodbye
But girl you make it hard to be faithful
With the lips of an angel . . .
Sign up to rate and review this story