Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Golden

The Return

by romanceisdead11 0 reviews

And all the lovers with no time for me.

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst,Drama,Romance - Warnings: [!!] - Published: 2007-10-02 - Updated: 2007-10-02 - 2459 words - Complete

0Unrated
Golden
Romanceisdead11
Chapter Thirteen:
The Return
“And all the lovers with no time for me.”


PETE’S POV

And then she was gone, and I could only blame myself. I had pushed her away. I should have helped her with her problem not make it worst. I should never have fallen in love with her.
Who could ever learn to love a beast?
I was right from the beginning. We should never have taken her in. She broke my heart, and that was the real reason I was afraid of sheltering her. Because I knew she was the one I was to fall for, and I knew that she would have left. I knew I would have ended up like this.
Sick and tired and crying tears of blood on my bedroom floor. Oh, now I knew how powerful love could be, how hurtful.

RANDILYIN’S POV

It seemed like I knew the way. My legs and feet moved me toward William’s place with no problem. It seemed my subconscious knew what I was doing. And somehow it felt like I had been here before.
William’s lair was a giant mansion located in the hills. One of those great houses you only see on TV or on MTV’s Cribs. I felt like in the world of vampires he was the celebrity, he was the guy to fear and love, and oh, how they feared him. But the love was fake, a love where you only love so you don’t die. I was coming here to love him like that. Except I didn’t care if I died, I only cared if he got a hold of Pete, or Joe.
If they were hurt then surely I would have nothing else to live for.
Now I find myself waiting at the front door listening to the chimes of the doorbell. It played a haunting tune, and a sense of foreboding came over my heart.
My breathing quickened, and I felt like I was hyperventilating. The air had become cold, and menacing. The fog became thick about the house, and then the giant redwood door opened, and there he was.
I couldn’t help but feel the bile build up into my throat. What was I doing here? I asked myself, but again I gave myself the same answers as I had the last time. I was here for the one I loved, and for his friends which replaced my friends after I had changed.
He gave and evilly handsome smile, and motioned towards the door. “My love, come in.”
I swallowed the contents in my throat so I could smile at his invitation, and walk through that horrid door. That door that would shut me off from everything else I knew and loved.


WILLIAM’S POV

I opened the door and there she was. Her petite frame was draped in black, which was not flattering to her at all. She was thin, what had they been feeding her over there? She was probably glad to be rid of them.
“My love, come in,” I said motioning towards the door.
I saw her smile, that exuberant vampire smile, and she walked in. She looked up towards the ceiling as she did, and her eyes shown with great awe and adoration at her new home.
Now I could admit to myself that she was devastatingly beautiful. Her once tanned skin now was the color of paper, and her hair was the color of the ink upon it instead of its bright yellow. Her body was built of feminine muscles, and curves. Her face was long and distraught with despair. The one thing that I was glad she didn’t loose was the color of her eyes. They were a jade color, and when you looked into them you felt like you got lost in the forest.
Neither did she not loose this, but I didn’t loose the touch of her skin upon my lips. The way the supple skin tasted against my tongue. She let me kiss the nape of her neck where her scars from her transformation were. She let my tongue flick across them.
But soon as my paradise was found she moved. “William, I’m rather hungry. Let’s go hunting,” she suggested.
I smiled at this. “What do you want to eat, my love?”
“I think fox sounds rather good tonight.”
“No, I mean what kind of human?” I asked again. No fledgling of mine was going to drink animal blood.

RANDILYN’S POV

“No, I mean what kind of human?” he asked. There were different kinds of human? Not only did the thought of drinking human blood surprise me, the thought of there were different kinds of humans did. “I think woman for tonight.” He stated.
I nodded noiselessly. If I was going to fake this I was going to have to fake it good. I was never a very good actress, but I was hoping those useless years in drama club paid off, the ones where since it was Hollywood drama class were required.
He came from behind me and put a hand on my stomach. He then pressed my body to his. He was cold, but not cold like Pete had been. He was freezing cold, not warm cold.
Not cold, but I was safe and warm type thing, he was cold but I’m not safe nor warm. Not like Pete.
I had to distract myself now. I could not think of Pete in a time like this. I could not think of his broken heart or mine. I could not have this on my mind when I had such a dangerous mission to accomplish.
I sighed at his touch for his amusement. He laughed, and then turned me around. I looked into his brown eyes. His deep, dark, merciless eyes, they weren’t like Pete’s at all. They were cold, and hungry. Pete’s had been kind and protective. He looked at me as well.
And then it happened. He touched his hand to my cheek, and pulled me up to kiss him. It was only passionate for the sake of the kiss. I felt nothing, but cruel hate, and abomination from him, anger, and rage.
And that’s when I knew. That’s when I knew after all my years of searching I knew I had found my soul mate, but the thing is I left him to save him. That’s when I knew. That’s when I knew I had broken my own heart.

PETE’S POV

A wave of pain, and grief washed over me, and it wasn’t from Randi leaving. It wasn’t even my own sadness. It was someone else’s. Someone I was bonded to the soul with.
A beautiful creature crying out for help, trying to find a cure for a broken heart, and that’s when I knew it was Randi.
That’s when I forgave her for what she did. That’s when I knew she loved me because to save me she caused herself misery.

WILLIAM’S POV

I knew there was something wrong with her. I was feeling a great depression, and I knew it was for Pete.
I ended the kiss with a hit across her cheek. “You will love me, Randilyn. You may not yet, but you’ll grow to love me. If you don’t I’ll kill him. I swear to fucking god, Randilyn, I’ll slit his throat.”
I raised my hand to hit her again, but I didn’t. She flinched anyway, and I was secure that she would not think of him again. She would not love him; she would not go back to him. If it was the last thing I did she would be mine.

RANDILYN’S POV

And then the sting upon my cheek came. It did not hurt as much as he wanted it to, and I showed no pain to please him. This made his rage grow.
“You will love me, Randilyn. You may not yet, but you’ll grow to love me. If you don’t I’ll kill him. I swear to fucking god, Randilyn, I’ll slit his throat.” His warning hit my gut and knocked the breath out of me.
He then raised his hand to hit me again, and I flinched for his satisfaction. But only for his satisfaction.
He then turned away from me. “Let’s hunt.”


It’s been three months since I had been back to the West Side, and now I had returned I felt repulsed by what I saw. Homes were ransacked, bodies lying on the street, and fine furniture ruined, all this done by vampires. All this destruction caused by what I had become.
As we walked down the streets William walked beside me. His hand would move from my waste to my shoulders to my neck squeezing the pulsing arteries underneath my skin.
It was a controlling gesture, a gesture making sure I knew I was his, that he always would own me. That his property over me would be infinite, a strong property that would never be broken, but I hoped it would. I hoped our blood tie would die when I killed him, would die along with him.
The thought that he actually owned me now made me sick. But I had asked for it when I showed up on his doorstep. When I had left . . .
My thoughts were interrupted by William’s voice purring in my ear. “And there she is.” I followed his gaze to a girl walking alone by herself. She soon had the feeling she was being followed so, she turned around the look, and that’s when I recognized her.
She was the girl I had saved from the punks that one time with Pete, Patrick, Joe, and Andy. The one I had let go, the one who had thanked me with her eyes, and I felt empathy for her because I knew how it felt to be trapped.
She caught sight of me and relaxed. She trusted me, and I wouldn’t taste her. I couldn’t, she trusted me. “I won’t do it,” I said planting my feet in the pavement.
William’s face turned to disbelief. “And why not?”
“Because I saved her once, and it wouldn’t be fair. She doesn’t deserve it.”
“My love, I starting to think that you never intended to come to me. That you’re not really apart of this,” he said.
Now he was starting to catch on. It took every ounce of me to call out to the girl. “Hello! Excuse me, ma’am.” Ma’am how dorky?
The girl stopped, and smiled. “Its you, you’re the vampire that saved me,” she said once I had caught up with her.
I nodded. “Look I’m about to tell you something, and you just have to bear with me because its going to sound kind of crazy.” She nodded in response. I made sure William wasn’t looking before I began. “My name is Randilyn, and I was turned into a vampire against my will. Now I have to kill my maker to get the whole vampire world back into balance. There won’t be anymore fighting or feeding if I do this. Do you understand so far?” I asked. She nodded. “Now I’m undercover because the vampire that I’m with right now is my maker, and if I don’t feed from you tonight then he will find me out and I’ll be killed. And as far as I know I’m the only hope the vampire world has right now.” She nodded again, and turned her neck. “Thank you.” I whispered.
She smelt of roses, and when I put my lips right next to her artery I could feel the vein pulse.
She gasped once my fangs were in her skin. Her blood tasted like honey, and I was in heaven. I only drank my fill. I did not over eat. I did not need to kill this girl. But in order for William to think it real I needed her to pretend to die. I whispered against her skin, “Go limp.” And she did.
I held her body in my arms, and then I laid her down on the pavement. I crossed her arms on her chest just like I had seen other vampires do after a feeding, and let her stay.
I walked back to William, wiping blood away from my mouth. “Well done, my love,” he said. I growled. “I know it is unpleasant, but you’ll get used to it.” But he didn’t know that I didn’t need to get used to it. He wouldn’t be around long enough for me to get used to it.

WILLIAM’S POV

That night I invited Randilyn to sleep with me in my coffin, and she agreed. She kept most of her clothes on. What a pity.
But as I slept I felt a sharp pain come into the hollow of my neck, and then everything went black.

RANDILYN’S POV

I pulled William’s body out of the coffin we were sleeping in, and I could see the blood dripping down his neck, and onto the floor.
His blood had tasted cold, and metallic. But I devoured it all the same.
It was light outside, and my plan was working perfectly. All of his henchmen were asleep with whores in there beds to keep them warm, so when I slipped on a dark cloak and dragged William naked out into the sunlight I’m pretty sure his cries of pain woke them.
And then I stole away, into the light, back to my home.

PETE’S POV

I went to sleep that night, crying, and desperate to have my love back. And in my dreams I heard a knocking noise, and then it occurred to me that it wasn’t in my dream but in real life.
The knock was coming from the outside of the warehouse. Who was out in the light anyway?
I walked sleepily to the door, and opened it, and a dark feminine figure rushed inside.
“What? Who are you?” I asked
And then she flung off her cloak, and that’s when tears filled my eyes.
“Please, Pete. Understand, I did this for us,” she began to say.
But I cut her off with kisses, and I moved her back into my bedroom, and into our coffin to make glorious, glorious, vampire love to her.

A/N: Here you go Jackie, We all miss you.
Sign up to rate and review this story