Categories > Books > Harry Potter > Harry Potter and the Midnight Sun.

Of Cabbages And Kings

by Vanir

Smut and introductions. Harry gets his first lessons and a few shocks, too

Category: Harry Potter - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Drama,Erotica,Parody - Characters: Harry - Warnings: [X] [?] [Y] - Published: 2007-10-02 - Updated: 2007-10-02 - 7688 words

?Blocked
Disclaimer:This story is based on the books by J.K. Rowling. If you didn't know that, what are you doing here? I'm not making any money of it, of course. Would I be posting here if I did?Chapter fiveOf Cabbages and Kings







As soon as he awoke, Harry knew that he wasn't alone in the room. From his experience the last time he woke up he had expected that, but there was no one in the bed with him, and he had the impression that his company was male.

Correction, two males.

He felt for his magic, and found it ready and waiting. He made a protective barrier, and merged it with his skin before he let on that he was awake.




“Bravo, young man. It may not take so long to teach you after all.”




He recognised the voice as Jorunn's father, so he opened his eyes to get a proper face to go with the voice. As he opened his eyes, he saw two men sitting by the window. The speaker, who he remembered vaguely from his arrival, was a short, stocky figure. His arms and shoulders spoke of immense physical strength, and his head and arms were reddish, and completely devoid of hair.




The other man would have been very frightening to anyone who hadn't met Hagrid. He was a huge, blonde man, with his hair and beard tied into braids, secured by red string. He was not as… large as Hagrid was, but toned and fit, like a warrior or a decathlon athlete. The two men were dressed in similar styles, with tight leather vests laced over their chests, and tight leather trousers that went just a little below the knee.




“There has been a few snags since the plan was made, but we'll work around them. I am Sören, but most people call me Surt, and if you remember, the girl you helped, Jorunn, is my daughter. I am aWilder, which is basically a strange kind of squib to you, and as such, I will be your main tutor in the mornings. This is Leif. As you can see, he's part Muspellheim Giant. He will teach you in the afternoons. Disa, the girl you fed yesterday, is his daughter. The boys who attacked Jorunn are also his sons. His English isn't very good, but he wishes to thank you, both for helping Disa, and for letting the boys live. Those boys have gotten all the bad traits of their ancestry, and they have worn out all excuses. Leif turned them over to the Fjärdingsmen himself.”




“Hello,” Harry said, “I'm Hasse, I think. Just to clear things up a bit, I have no idea about any plans. Since my new power emerged, I have just done things, one after the other. I was handed abroken portkey to get here, and I have no idea where here is, except it's somewhere in Scandinavia. To start with, how long have I been here, and how will this work?”




“You come week since,” Leif rumbled. “Jorunn look after you, make daughter best friend Disa help. Disa helped, but got ill with hunger, but not leave friend. You shall know, we try help Jorunn and Disa feed but not strong enough, they never have enough. Disa happy, healthy more now than for long time. Jorunn gone whole week on what you did in forest after filthy sons steal all her energy. That fantastic. I teach you. Real magic that gets done. Surt make strong, I make fast, Wife make wise and girls make last. You be in top shape. Surt teach idea of sorcery, I teach beastway, earthway and war. Wife teach secrets and mystic. Girls teach healing and other good things. You be good fast.”




“If you could make sense of my friend's attempt at English, Ican add that you will be living here. This room is yours for your stay. Youwill help me in the smithy in the mornings, and then you will cross the lake to Leif's place. He will give you the practicals. I'm a bit curious about something. Jorunn told me about how you met. Could you describe what you did to her, and what she did? Remember that we know full well what our daughters are, because we might just have met their mothers.”




“Okay. I recognised her as a Huldr pretty soon, and Iunderstood that my textbook from school couldn't be right about her being a monster. Monsters don't cry in fear. I knew she was hurt, so I felt her through with my magic, and started to heal her.Apparently,she liked that. When I asked if she was a Huldr, she did something very strange. I signed that I wanted her to turn over, so I could heal a large bruise on her bum. I had just proven that I can heal through clothes, but she lifted her skirt and pulled her knickers aside. She was very surprised that I just healed her, and she seemed even more surprised that I hadn't cut something, and that I liked that beautiful tail of hers. What was that all about?”




“She expected you to penetrate her rectum, and cut her tail off. That would have made her your slave until the tail had grown back again. With a full-blooded Huldr, that might be the only way to save your life, if you find yourself in that situation. That's what both of us did to the girl's mothers. I had Gunlög with me, as awonderful wife, for three years. Saga stayed for four years with Leif, but squirreltails have more tail to regrow. Also, most people are disgusted by the tails. Now that you know, would you have acted differently, had you known about it then?”




Harry was more than a little revolted by the idea, and even more that she had offered it to him.




“No. Absolutely not. I have a Bonded Consort, but the bonding was her choice, and done on her terms. You are talking of stealing someone's free will and that's something I just won't do if I can help it. I'm resourceful enough to get me out of most things alive without having to enslave anyone.”




“Few of us have the luxury of that choice. You should know that by the Old Law, she could be considered your property now, and she has invoked it. I can refuse it, if I have reason, but I want to get to know you a bit first. Yes, you're a Sorcerer, or you will be once we've trained you up a bit, but that says nothing about you as a man. For the girl's sake, and ours, we won't try to keep you apart. You are good for them. You aren't threatened by Huldr power. You have more than enough to keep a hundred Huldr sated, and Disa says you're overachieving in other areas as well. As far as Jorunn is concerned, well, in her eyes, she's yours.”




“Great. No offence, but I don't even know her. I just helped her when she needed help, that's all. I did the same thing to Disa. Icould help, so I did.”




The two older men broke out in laughter.




“Friend, this girls are very decided. Jorunn is yours. She said it. The girls share all. They will persuade you to make Sorcerer's Bond. We can say nothing to that. Get to know them, learn about Huldr magic, then make your decision. We see if we give blessing. My wife Vala, she has seen stepdaughter with powerful man and more wives. She sometimes wrong. One in hundred maybe.”

The huge man grinned at Harry's stunned expression.




“Leif, my friend, I think you broke him. He's British. They're supposed to be prudes, remember?

“Now Hasse, I know you have a thousand questions, but if you can stand my prepared speech for a few minutes, much might be clearer. Or not. Anyway, welcome to Seidheim. You are currently in the magical nation of Ultima Thule, the Far North. Just a couple of leagues north of here lies the point where the Muggle borders of Sweden, Norway and Finland meet.

“Thisis a reservation for those of non-human lineage who have problems living in the Muggle world. When the plans were made that you would come here, things were very different. In those days, this was pretty much the only magical habitat in Scandinavia. A couple of years ago, the prime minister of Muggle Sweden was a squib like me, and he had enough laws passed to allow most of our former residents to move out and integrate themselves in the Muggle world. This place is still asanctuary, since most non-humans have things they need to hide in the ordinary society, and some just can't hide.”




“Like me. No one believe I has platform shoes,” Leif injected with a grin.




“Others have tails, or horns. Our next door neighbourhave a body that turns into water every now and then, so most of those who have left usually come here during the summer to relax abit. Here, it's okay for a Huldr to hunt, just not to hurt anyone. All our polymorphs may change as they see fit, and we all help caring for our indigenous magical beasts.

“Wehave more than short-snouts, you know. We also have our library. That is the responsibility of the Valas.

“That is the reason why we can help you, and why we can still do that even though so much about our life has changed in the past decade. I have studied the magical theory of Sorcery for years, since Wilder magic is a lot closer to Sorcery than to wand-magic.

“Now, to explain a few things about that. Feel free to interrupt me if you already know this, but since you're British, I rather doubt you do. Magic is all around us, and it comes from us too. We have magical cores, that producea certain amount of magic all the time.

“So far, when you've cast a spell, you have released a suitable dollop of your own magic, and shaped it with your wand. You have produced swirls and patterns in it, and activated it with the intent hidden in the incantation.

“Now, however, you no longer move and work in the magic field, you are part of it. You have no need to make shapes in the air with astick, since you can just make those movements in the magic happen by will.

“Your wish is your wand. Now, this is a whole new way of thinking about magic for you, so we will begin working in the smithy, you and I. I will teach you to work with metal, and the only magic that will work in a smithy is Sorcery. There is too much iron and magnetics for the swirls of wand-magic to work. It doesn't bother me, and it doesn't bother Sorcery. Oh, Wilders like myself have cores like wizards, but the power is tied to a certain thing, or talent. Iam good with heat. I can melt metal or cool it down in seconds, without losing it's structure.

“Dead useful for a blacksmith. Once we have you using it, Leif will teach you to do things with it. Battle is only the beginning. There's some theory to learn as well, and Leif's wife will deal with that. It'll be a while before that happens, though. You will meet Sigyn soon enough.

“Don't let her frighten you. In the dictionary, there should be a picture of her by the words 'Straightforward' and 'one track minded'. She can make me blush sometimes, and I am a man who is raising a Huldr, and lived with one for years.

“She exchanged letters with your mother for a long time. We have been prepared for you, Hasse. We will teach you many things. One thing that is good to know in dealing with strong-willed women is knowing when to fold, and we promised the girls that we wouldn't tire you too much. I think they have some serious persuasion planned. Have fun, and may Frej bless you.”




“That was long speech,” the giant said to his bald friend. ”You have to warn of wife?”




“It's only fair. If Sigyn chases him away, Disa will be very unhappy, and when those two start screaming at each other, my windows rattle.”




“I not think of that. Thank you.” He turned to the dumbstruck man in the bed and stood up, or at least tried to. He was probably taller than Hagrid. Harry realised that Leif must have been sitting on the floor, and the size of the man made the room look like a playhouse. The part giant rumbled amicably at him. “She may be Huldr, but is daughter. I think you are good man. You do right, and make her happy. Not easy being Huldr. No man can feed her full without hurt. She not mean to do it, but one man almost dead this year when she draw life from him. You have magic life. It will not run out. She not find better man. Surt make you strong, I make you good and wife make you wise. Tomorrow, we get to know you and me.”




Surt smiled, and added,




“Yeah. What he said. Come on, Leif. Let him relax before the girls get here. Hasse, come down to the smithy when you're done. This time of year, we don't really keep regular business hours. Good luck.”




The two men, one short and stocky, the other simply huge, left, laughing good-naturedly at his predicament. Harry got out of bed, and hit the bathroom. After staring at the pipe contraption over the tub for about a minute, he thought he had figured the taps and knobs out. He got in, and quickly revised his conclusions. After trying to adjust the temperature, thereby starting a new set of nozzles, and generally making a complete mess of everything, he decided that he was soaked enough and turned everything off and started washing.




He noticed absent-mindedly that it was the same kind of soap and shampoo that he used at Hogwarts, but he didn't really think about it.

Once he was completely covered in suds, he dared to twist a few knobs, and was actually able to make the shower comfortable, although he had no idea how. Across the bathroom was a mirror, and he was more than a little surprised at his beard. He was way too young to have abeard like that, and he didn't even own a razor, much less know how to use one.




He also saw his own towel on a rack, as well as one of the Gryffindor robes from the Prefect's bathroom. He got out of the shower, dried himself and put the robe on.

When he got out to the bedroom, he saw his trunk standing at the foot of the bed, and the linen had been changed to the same satin-like sheets he was used to from school.

On top of the trunk was a letter, but since it was written in Norse runes, he couldn't read it.




He carefully considered these latest events. The talk with the two men was bloody strange, but not really mysterious. Finding his normal soaps and his trunk here could be explained with involuntary Sorcery, but he hadn't even thought of the robes from the prefect's bathroom since he was there himself.




With all these facts carefully lined up, he pondered them and reached the conclusion that something very strange was going on, and he didn't have a clue.




Hewas interrupted inhis musings by a knock on the door. It opened before he had a chance to say anything, and revealed a remarkable vision.




The girls had prepared. Jorunn was carrying a strange looking bowl, and herself like a queen. How a girl, just slightly taller than Harry himself, could have legs that went on forever was a mystery that he was more than eager to investigate. She was wearing white shorts that were cut high, emphasizing her incredible legs, further embellished by sandals with a slight heel. A shirt, tied up under her breasts was doing a brilliant job of disrupting his blood flow, as she was apparently the only thing under it. Parts of the shirt appeared to indicate a freezing temperature, but since the knot seemed to be close to slipping, it didn't seem to bother her much. Her hair was hanging loose, like a black waterfall all the way down her back, ending just above the wonderful foxtail that was swinging slowly with her movements. Her yellow eyes was slightly emphasized by a little touch of eye-liner, and some other traces of make-up enhanced her beauty to celestial levels. She was smoking hot, beautiful and almost intimidating. She was eyeing him with feral lust, and he had no doubt that she could rip his clothes right off, if she thought he was tooslow. Still, he got the strange impression that she was also incredibly shy at the moment. He couldn't quite make the impressions match, so he filed them away for the moment.




As he turned his attention to Disa, he almost thought he could hear Gabrielle howl with delight. A faded yellow halter-neck dress shouldn't have any chance of containing those incredible boobs, and hers wasn't even trying.

Apparently she was a redhead, something he hadn't been able to see in his greyish night-vision. Reddish-blonde might be a better description, though. She had a nice tan, a few freckles and combined with her blindingly white smile, she looked almost ridiculously healthy. Her lovely hair was cut a little shorter, but it still reached far down her back and mingled with her bushy tail that was raised against her back. He intended to find out if there was a hole cut in the dress, or if it was just sticking out from under it. The thin sundress was certainly short enough.




She was carrying a tray with a bar of soap, a brush and a razor, and Harry finally got the idea. He remembered that he could trust them, since he had fed them what they needed. Huldr were feral creatures, much wilder than the highly civilized Veela, but they had a code of honour that compelled them to protect and care for those they had fed from.




“Hello again, Hasse. We thought we should pamper you a bit,” Disa said with a smile. “We should talk some, so that Jorunn can get the nerve up to speak for herself. Most ScandinaviansunderstandEnglish, but it's much harder to speak it.”




“You are doing just fine. Jorunn, you did just fine too, in the forest. You don't need to sound perfect, as long as I understand you. Why is that so different between you?




“That's because I can put a shrinking charm on my… more noticeable parts, and pass for human enough to go to public school, where we learn English. Jorunn goes to A.B.A, the Aurora Borealis Academy, our local Magic school. Her magic is stronger than mine, so she needs to learn to control it, but they don't teach English there. Unfortunately, the Department for Magical Integration don't allow Foxtails to enter public schools anyway.”




“They think we too danger. They right. You not afraid?” Jorunn said, with a strange mix of emotions in her voice. He could hear some fear, some hope and loads of shyness. He decided to answer her voice, rather than her question.




“Jorunn, the past week has proved that I can trust you. I have been quite helpless, and you have cared for me. I need to know more, but I've been told that the thing about you that might be dangerous to others is no threat to me. I like what I've seen of you so far, and I'm certainly not going to drive you away. You slept naked in the same bed as me, so I don't really understand why you are shy.” As he finished, she blushed a delightful crimson and spoke rapidly to Disa, who translated.




“The thing is that you are very different to the boys we know. We are used to having the upper hand, but we don't with you. People are afraid of our powers, they find us sexy and alluring and very, very dangerous. You are not a bit afraid of us, and you like our tails. We have always hidden them. When you stroked my tail last night, I was shocked and you will never believe how Jorunn felt in the forest. She offered herself to you, and you stroked the part we have learned is repulsive to others. It was completely new to both of us. Another thing is that thanks to you, we are both fully fed for the first time ever, and no one was hurt by it. It's wonderful, and Ican say, here and now, that if you can keep me feeling as well as Iam now, I will follow you for the rest of my life.”




“There's no need. You should know, though, that I already have a Consort, a Veela…”




“A Veela? Like Fleur Delacour?” Disa interrupted, eyes ablaze.




“Disa like girls like boys do. Big crush on French girl. You know Fleur?”




“Yes, I know Fleur. She's dating my best friend’s brother, I think, and my Consort is her sister.”




“You mean Gabrielle? The one you…I mean Harry Potter saved from the lake?”




“That's the one. She's in France right now, studying for me. She's sending me information about Huldr right now. I guess she has seen you through my eyes.”




“Is she… is she the jealous type?”




Harry couldn't help but laugh.




“No, Disa. Definitely not. Give me a second here.” He closed his eyes, and searched for the faint feel of Gabrielle's presence.




~Gabrielle, are you there?




~Yes, Master. Did I see right? Are those Huldr?




~Yes, love. What do you think?




~I think you should Bond them immediately. Don't let them get away, please Master.




~What are you doing? You sound preoccupied.




~I'm half way over the Channel. I'm a falcon right now. Master! I beg you. Bond them as soon as you can. If you could wait a few minutes before you take them, I would be grateful, though. I'd rather not have an orgasm in mid-air over water. If you can hold off fucking them for a half hour, I'll reach shore, but mind the girl's you're with first, love.




~Half an hour shouldn't be a problem. Be careful. I want to have you around for a very long time.




~I love you, Master. I don't take risks with your baby inside me. Fleur would never forgive me. She's already buying fashion clothes in tiny sizes.




~Very funny. Remind her that they might be out of fashion when the baby's born. I mean it, Gabrielle. Stay safe. I love you.




Harry got amelting feeling through the link, and reminded himself to say that more often.




~I love you more than life, my Master. Right now, though, I have some tricky winds to mind and you have two impressive sets of breasts that I would love to help you with. I will call on you later, love. Make them howl.




Harry opened his eyes, and looked straight into Jorunn's. Hers was wide, and alittle moist.




“She's definitely not the jealous type. In fact, she really wants to meet you, so I'll see what I can do about that.”




“You tell her you have Huldr in room and not turn green?”




“Yes. My beloved Consort and I have a Bond. She would know anyway, since she can feel what I feel, at least a bit of it. Also, she really wants me to Bond more Consorts, but I'm not quite there yet, myself.”




He felt Disa's boobs press against his back, as she pulled him backwards.




“Then, we’d better get you there,” she purred in his ear. “Now, sit down so we can shave you. The two of us are furry enough for all of us, I think. We should cut your hair, too. It's better to have short-cropped hair in the smithy. Sit down, my Lord, and let your handmaidens do their job. We will tell you about us, and you will tell us about the bonding, and this Consort thing.”




He grinned at her over-the-top seductive voice but sat down. The girls moved in perfect harmony as they pulled his robe down to his waist, visibly struggling not to pull it all off. He was seated on a steel frame chair, and he was quite shocked when the girls grabbed the steel pipes of the backrest, simply bending them with no visible effort, so that he could lean back against the desk. He closed his eyes and basked in the feeling as the girls whipped up the shaving soap and lathered his chin up. This was great.




The girls spoke softly in that language he didn't know. When he concentrated, though, he was beginning to pick up on some familiar words and phrases. Obviously, his magic was beginning to teach him their language.




“Hasse, you said that we weren't monsters, and you were partly right. We need other people’s life energy to survive, but if we allow ourselves to feed like we were meant to, the man we feed from dies. Controlling that is very hard for us.

“ I almost killed a man last month, just by letting my control slip a bit. Jorunn has never fed naturally. She's more wild, feral than I am, and her control isn't very good. She survives by drawing power 'cold' from my father. That means there's no sex involved. Father has lots of life energy since he's so large. I need less energy than she does, but I need… semen, was it? Yes. Well, not only do I need it, but I love it. With boobs like these it's not hard to find donors, but it's not very much fun, really. You are the first one who has managed to fill both my needs at the same time. Do you have any idea how much you cum? It's incredible. You're so delicious.”




She was combing his hair as Jorunn shaved him. Their arms never touched by accident, and they passed brushes and soap to each other without a word. Sometimes, Disa would take the razor half way through a stroke, and he wouldn't feel it. It was like having one mind controlling both girls. Their movements matched perfectly. Jorunn swung her leg over his, and straddled him. He felt her slipping, and without thinking, his arms moved to secure her. As he made the necessary grab for her lovely, firm butt, she smiled widely at him, and her eyes looked like liquid gold. He smiled back and kept his hands were they were, lightly rubbing the base of her tail. She almost purred, and continued to shave him.




“As you might have been able to tell, we are a bit stronger than humans. Our bodies are denser, so it's hard for us to swim. We don't really float. We can, by filling our lungs to the limit, but it's often easier for us to drop and run over the bottom of a lake if we need to cross it. We can hold our breaths for a very long time. Do you know of Huldr magic? No? Well we are forest dwellers originally. Our power is to do with plants and things that grow. We do not stumble in the forest, because roots and things move away from our feet. We can call fresh water from the ground, and find food anywhere. We have some prowess in talking to animals, but Dad can teach you more about that.

“I am also quite gifted with Glamours. I have a tiny little magical core, and glamours are pretty much what it's good for. This squirrelly face is mostly a glamour. We are called squirreltails, because of our tails, nothing else. My natural face is more dangerous-looking. I'm pretty much wearing a mask to keep from scaring people. I am as much a predator as Jorunn is, but pretending to be a cute little thing, hunting is easier. Guys find it cute when I go straight for their nuts, and yes, I have heard every joke. Onward, now. We are very good healers. We cannot heal ourselves, of course, but Surt thinks that we need to know how to keep our prey healthy, and that's why the skill developed. We are both half-blooded, so we can eat normal food. We don't really need that, though. We drink, of course, but everything is used up, so the lower part of our digestive system is pretty much only used for bonding.”




“You too? Do you know if Huldr and Veela are related? You are similar in quite a few ways. When I bonded Gabrielle, it was mostly an accident, but a nice one.”




“Surt thinks we are related. Mum does too, my step mum, that is. He should be the one to explain, though. We are running out of time, I think.” She giggled, and indicated towards Jorunn.




The feral girl on his lap was grinding against him with heavy-lidded eyes, and her nipples were clearly pointing at him. To his surprise, her eyes were literally glowing, making her eyelids transparent.




“Yes, I forgot. When we are very excited, we can serve as night lights too. Now, I think you should be careful with Jorunn. She has never dared to come this close to a man before. You have the upper hand, you know. You may not believe it, but we really want to lose our virginities today. I think we should really get the questions out of the way before we get too preoccupied to care. What's a consort?”




“You two are virgins? I believe you, but it's not easy.”




“Oh, I've sucked a lot, but during actual sex, we start to feed instinctively. We haven't dared before.” She breathed in his ear. “Consorts?”




“Oh yeah. It's like a wife, but not as legally binding. Gabrielle can do most things a wife could, but if I ever get a wife, my children with her will inherit before the children of a consort. Then there's no real age limit for Consorts, and parental consent is not needed. All it really takes is my declaration and the girl's consent. Also, you can only have one wife, but any number of Consorts. It's like a legally privileged concubine. To me, it's the only option. I'm too young.”




“How old are you? Not that it matters, but still?”




“I'm fifteen. You?”




“We're both seventeen. We have been adults for two years, and here, so have you. By the way, multiple marriages are legal here, and Britain recognises them. Just a thought. Now, we're clearly out of time. We are done now. Jorunn, feel free to relax.”




The black haired beauty on his lap locked her eyes on his, and untied the shirt. She had the most amazing bust he had ever seen. He would be the first to admit to not having seen that many, but he was ready to bet serious money that not many men had ever seen a double set. She had a large pair with lovely dark nipples, looking hard enough to hurt. Right below them was a second, much smaller pair, with pinker nipples but just as erect. He could feel her shyness return, and quickly reassured her by sliding his hands up to caress her lower breasts as he took one of her upper nipples in his mouth.

She threw her head backwards and made a sound somewhere between amoan and a growl. She pushed up against him, and he could feel her tail whip against his legs. Suddenly, a third hand showed up, caressing the remaining breast. Disa smiled at him over Jorunn's shoulder, and showed him her hand. He made a start as he saw her claws slide out. She lowered her hand, and ripped Jorunn's shorts to shreds with a few carefully measured slashes, before she dropped out of sight.




He didn't really wonder where she had gone, since he felt her release his member from his bathrobe almost immediately. Her amazing tongue was soon all over it, and she tried valiantly to take it all again. Her mouth disappeared, and he felt a lovely warm pressure that he assumed was her incredible boobs. Disa was still keeping busy, and since Jorunn's moans raised an octave, Harry ventured a guess as to where Disa's long tongue was. Jorunn bent down to kiss him, and he met her.




The kiss was wild, filled with feral desire and a desperate need. She was grinding against him, pressing her delightful body against his like she just couldn't get enough of contact. She wanted him, to be as close to him as possible, and Disa picked up on the anti-subtle clues and positioned his cock at her opening. Her eyes opened wide, and as she began to lower herself, she was panting.

She was very tight, even tighter than Gabrielle. He could feel every crease, he felt her pulse as she pushed herself down his length. As he reached her maidenhead, she locked her eyes on his again and whispered in a surprisingly soft voice,




“I am yours, I belong to you. Please, enjoy me as you wish.”




With that, she pushed down forcefully. She cried out as he felt something tear, and she collapsed against him. She was still for acouple of seconds, before she continued pushing until most of his length was inside her. She kissed him again, slowly, but with aburning passion that seared his mind. He started pushing back, coaxing gasps from the Huldr straddling him. He gathered her close, and slid his arms under her knees and lifted her as he stood up. She was indeed heavier than she looked, but he could carry her to the bed without trouble. He laid her down, and as she looked up at him with longing and desire, he pushed into her amazingly tight opening. He looked down, and the sight of her hairless little pussy stretched out to accommodate his oversized cock almost made him cum right then. Jorunn must have sensed it, since she whispered to him,




“Let it come. We get you up again. We have long time. Please come in Disa's mouth. She want it, and I want to see.”




By their side was Disa. She was staring at his cock, as it disappeared inside her friend. He kept pushing into the black haired girl, as he pulled the redhead closer until her head rested on Jorunn's tight little stomach. He started alternating his strokes between Jorunn's pussy and Disa's mouth until he got to the point where he nodded to Jorunn, who swiftly rolled out as he buried his member inside the red-head's mouth.

And then, he came.

He could almost feel his balls contract as he unloaded into the young Huldr's mouth. Jorunn was staring, transfixed, as her friend swallowed again and again. Finally, she couldn't keep up, and she released his cock to shoot the last bursts onto her fantastic breasts where it stuck in her light fur.

Jorunn leant forward, taking him hesitantly in her mouth, then started sucking eagerly. When he was completely drained, she licked her friend’s breasts clean. He reached for Jorunn's tail and started rubbing the base. He didn't go completely soft, and the sight of the beautiful Huldr licking another's breasts clean quickly got him hard again.

He got behind her, grabbed her tail and pushed himself to the bottom of her pussy in one fluid movement. She howled as he finally released his power, letting blue lightning run all over her body. It spilled over to Disa, and as Jorunn came in a thundering, howling orgasm, he moved until he was between the squirrel-tailed girl's legs. She looked at him with naked longing, and he put the tip against her wet opening. He pushed in about an inch, then withdrew with a smile. She whined and tried to follow him, but he kept away until he pushed in again. When he tried to withdraw again, she would have none of that, and crossed her legs behind his back, pulling him inside her, tearing through her maidenhead in a swift movement, as she wrestled him onto his back on the bed, and began riding him in a furious tempo. She grabbed Jorunn's head, pushing it down between her legs where Jorunn immediately got busy licking them both. Her tongue was just as long and prehensile as Disa's, and the experience was wonderful. However, he decided to be a bit more proactive, and allowed his magic to flare, lifting Disa off him to her great disappointment.




Awave of blue caught Jorunn, moving her to the centre of the bed and holding her down. Disa was levitated on top of Jorunn, in the familiar sixty-nine that even Harry had heard of before. His magic was coursing over and through the girls' bodies as he moved behind Disa, grabbing her tail. He lowered the tip of his cock to Jorunn's lips, and she licked and sucked greedily, before returning her attention to Disa's clitoris as he pushed himself into her soaking quim.

She squeezed.

The incredible tightness almost drove him wild as Jorunn told him between the moans that Disa's whipping tongue drew from her.




“We are strong, tough. We don't hurt. Don't hold back.”




Harry thought that that sounded great, and began pounding his way in under the lovely reddish-brown tail. As he lost himself to the sensation of tightness, wetness and two girls screaming in orgiastic joy, lightning flowed from his body. The whole room glowed with his magic as he thrust into her, and the three moved as one entity, dedicated to pleasure. Jorunn pulled his cock out of Disa and into her mouth. He didn't really notice, but kept pounding away in her throat until she moved him back to Disa's pussy again. Disa squealed as his large member thrust deep in a single stroke. Both girls camemore or less simultaneously and quite frequently, and Harry felt himself getting too close when Disa screamed her climax again and rolled off, unable to take more. Jorunn took his cock in her mouth, reached around him and pulled his entire length down her throat. She set the pace, thrusting him in and out of her throat, and the sight of the Huldr's slender neck expanding around his cock pushed him over the edge. He came, deep down her throat. After a few bursts, she pulled him out and filled her mouth with his semen. Disa scrambled to join in, and the girls worked together to suck him dry. Once the last drop had been cleaned of his cock, Disa rolled over with a dreamy smile on her lips and promptly fell asleep.




As he had fallen on his side, Jorunn snuggled up to him, pressing her back to his chest and sliding her tail back out between his legs. She put his hands on her breasts and sighed happily.




“Hasse, you are Huldr dream. My dream. You have so much power. We more than happy. I never felt so good. We not really love unless claimed or bonded, but please keep us. You like the not human. You like tails and extra boobs. You not afraid of claws or strength or power and we not afraid because we can not hurt you. Please let us go with you. I will care for you. Cook, clean, make love, give babies. Disa too. We will serve you well. Your Consort too. Please say yes?”




“Jorunn, I really like you. You are one of the most beautiful women I've ever laid eyes on. Disa is pretty much a wet dream come true. I will stay here for a while, and we will get to know each other. This is not the time to talk about something permanent, even if you just gave me something precious. If you have fed from me, Ididn't even notice it, and as long as I'm here you are free to feed whenever you need. It seems like my body has adapted to whatever strains this is supposed to cause. I know I produce more semen than Ithought possible, and since Disa seems to need it, I can see the point.”




“I need it too, now. You must come in me like that again. Wonderful.”




“I'm sure we can work something out. Let's just say for now, that I am open to the idea of Bonding the two of you, but we will have to wait a while. Frankly, I don't even know how to do it. With Gabrielle, it just happened. Now, what do you want from me? How can Ikeep you happy while I'm here?”




“You train hard, and let us care when you tired. We all sleep here, and we make love often. I want to wake up with your thing in my smallest hole, and then you cum in Disa's mouth. Then we wash you, and teach healing and other things. Then you go to smithy, and to gym and library and you come home tired. We care for you again. That Iwant. Play house. Be good pretend wife.”




“Your smallest hole? Really?”




“That I want. That means Bonded to Sorcerer. We talk about it often. We want share man like that. Girls dream.” She blushed prettily and he couldn't help smiling. He was feeling really good. He was quite sated, having driven two girls to near-exhaustion. He was laying in bed with a pretty girl, caressing her breasts, all four of them, as they talked. If the situation hadn't been so abnormal, he would have felt quite normal. He almost guffawed at the strange thought.




“Let's see then what we can do about it. I guess I should talk to your Father first, don't you think?”




“About fucking?”




“No, about Bonding. I need to know more, and your father seems like a wise man. Besides, I don't want to steal his daughter. I also need time to get to know you properly. I don't doubt that you would become the girls of my dreams, but I don't want you to give yourselves up to do it. You are close enough to my dreams as you are, I think.”




“Hasse, you are special. When you can, go to smithy. I can't move. Tell father that I am learning what love can be. Disa and Iwill be waiting when you get home. We will be here.”




“Then sleep, my dear. I'll be back later.”




He kissed her neck and got up and did the same to Disa, who was sleeping soundly with a drop of semen on her nose. He freshened up, by expelling sweat and various sticky body fluids from his skin with a burst of magic. He didn't realise he had done it until he had his head down his trunk, looking for working clothes.

After donning a pair of jeans and a jumper, he left the room. The left door led to a staircase that took him to a large kitchen.

Outside was an outlandish garden, with flowers he had never seen before. He walked out the kitchen door, and followed the ringing sound of steel on steel until he reached the smithy. The doors were open, and he could see Surt working by the hearth. As he got close, the bald man turned around and greeted him.




“Here already? Did the girls scare you away?”




“They are both asleep in my bed right now. I wasn't tired, so Icame. What time is it?”




He looked at the sun, that hovered just above the horizon.




“It's about three o'clock in the morning. The sun doesn't set in the summer this far north. For some reason, some of us can go for days without sleep too with no ill effects. In the winter, though, our days are just about an hour long. We pretty much hibernate. The girls treat you okay?”




“Very well. They are lovely. Jorunn asked me to tell you that she's learning what love might be. I think she's jumping the gun abit, though.”




“No Hasse. I've been trying to teach her about love, since Huldr rarely feels it in natural circumstances. She loves me, but the idea of a love that can combine with lust has been alien to her so far. It's a good sign. Did you Bond any of them?”




“Not yet, but I'm thinking about it. I need to get to know them better first, though. Veela conformcompletely to their bond mate, and I don't want to risk destroying the persons they are, no matter how great they might be to me.”




“You just got a lot closer to my blessing there. Again, you can overrule me, but I'd like to have a say.”




“Don't worry, Sir. I wouldn't steal your daughter.”




“It's Surt, and thank you. Now, let's begin. We will be making nails today, and I will show you a few spells that can be dead useful in a nail. Pull that rack of hammers closer, while I get the metal. Move it, my young apprentice. We have little time, and much to fill it with.”
















Author's notes. It was about time for some smut, don't you think? Again, I owe the parts of intelligible English to my patient Beta, ZZ9PluralZAlpha, and most bad parts are intentionally so.

Next: A visit to Britain, and some training scenes. A meeting with a legend is also in my synopses, but these chapters are getting way too long so we'll see. I have been informed that the combination of motto's on Harry's Coat Of Arms was used by Kinsfire, so that's probably where I got it.
Sign up to rate and review this story