Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > Don't Stop Watching Over Me

Flashback

by RyanRossLuver 0 reviews

We learn what really happened between Ryan and Em, and how she really felt about seeing them

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Romance - Warnings: [!!] [X] - Published: 2007-10-03 - Updated: 2007-10-04 - 531 words - Complete

0Unrated
“I got myself a backstage pass to the Reading and Leeds festival six weeks ago, and I was ecstatic. I was going to see and meet all of my favourite bands. The three I wanted to see most were The Red Hot Chili Peppers, The Academy Is and, naturally, Panic! At the Disco. I had already met the first two, before I headed over to see Panic. I had my iPod on, and on very load, and had random songs by Panic playing, including some of their new stuff. I was singing along, unconscious of how loud I was being, until the boy’s came over and pulled my earphones out.
I suddenly became really shy, and turned my head away. Bren, or possibly Spence, I don’t really remember who it was, but one of them asked my why I was ashamed of how my voice sounded when I sang, because it was a delight to listen to. Not like I believed them anyhow, but I stuttered out a thank you. It was nice seeing celebrities being nice to their fans. They invited me into their trailer thing; once again, I paid no attention because the feeling I got from being surrounded by some of the worlds best musicians was taking over my senses; but they called me in, and I sat on the couch next to Ryan, and we began to talk about nothing in particular. I learned some very interesting stuff about them. Much later, probably after four hours or so, Spence and Jonny walked off to call their girlfriends, which I thought was really sweet, and Brendon went off to hang out with The Academy Is. Ryan and I continued talking about our past, and our love of music, and the next thing I knew, it was dark, and someone had thrown a blanket over me, and was singing me to sleep. I realized that it was Ryan, and sat up with a start. He told me that I could stay the night and that I would join them the next day, and as a token of my gratitude, I kissed him. We got a bit hot and heavy for a while, but I pulled away, suddenly really tired.
I fell asleep in Ryan’s arms, and when I woke the next morning, he had moved back into his room, probably not wanting to get caught by the other three. I stuck with them for the next day, continually chatting with them, enjoying Ryan’s random kisses. We all knew each other really well by that night, when we went to a after party type thing for the performers of the festival. I stuck with Ryan all night, as Spence and Jon kept going off to call their girlfriends, and Brendon, seeing as he was legal in England, kept heading to the bar. Ryan and I never separated, and we ended up talking together most of the night, and I wouldn’t let go of his hand. I was starting to feel a bit headachy and light headed, so we left and went back to their trailer thing. We ended up in his room, kissing and…………stuff.”
Sign up to rate and review this story