Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > You're appealing to emotions that I simply do not have, right?

Wild, Hot, Mad Sex

by patdfan27 3 reviews

Title explains it all but before that Ashlee and Michael's attempts to destory the happy couple begins. Can you smell the drama in the air? Read Rate and Review to find out.

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Angst,Drama,Erotica - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2007-10-07 - Updated: 2007-10-07 - 1821 words

0Unrated
Vicki’s POV

I went with my mom to her follow up appointment and found out it was stage two cancer which means with the surgery and chemotherapy she has a greater chance to survive. My morning sickness has gotten worse and has become afternoon and evening sickness. Pete on the other hand is over the moon and every chance he gets he talks to the baby and sings to it. I occasionally roll my eyes because he gives more attention to the baby then to me but I love him more for it. Today Michael Guy has asked me to meet him for lunch before I go to my appointment with the wedding planner. After some begging I caved in and told him I would me him for lunch. Once I got to the restaurant I saw him and two drinks at the table.

“Vicki Baby it is great to see you.”

“Yea you two. Who’s that drink for?”

“The cosmo? You of course.”

“Yea no. Excuse me can you give me a glass of water instead and take this back. Thanks.” I told the waiter and Michael looked offended.

“I ordered your favorite drink and you sent it back?”

“I have given up drinking.”

“Why because of Pete and his straight edge self?”

“Something like that.” I rolled my eyes and glanced over the menu. I decided on a salad and Michael made another remark.

“Are you trying to watch your figure now too?”

“No, I can not keep any food down lately, so if I ate something light then maybe I can keep it down.”

“Do you have an eating disorder or something, because I know Ashlee is a size zero and you are a size 3 but trying to lose weight because of him is crazy mate.” I threw my napkin on the table and got up.

“No you idiot the reason why I can not drink or keep down any food lately is because I am pregnant!” He looked at me surprised and got up and hugged me.

“Congratufucklations mate! Here I will drink on your behalf.” He finished his drink and sat back down. “I am sorry for what I said I am looking out for your best interest.”

“Yea sure you are. This has to stay between you and me.”

“It will. Please sit back down. Please Vicki Baby.” I rolled my eyes and sat back down. “So how far along are you?”

“About a month or a month and a half.”

“Good thing too because I was worried that it might had been Will’s kid. It’s not is it?”

“No, when Pete and I got back together I must have gotten my period twice before I became pregnant.”

“So have you told him about you past love affairs or just about the baby?”

“Both and he took both news well, even though he is more excited about the baby.”

“Yea but is he with you only because of the baby?”

“No I told him about the baby after he told me that the past is the past and he wants us to work.”

“Just be careful because if you two don’t work out then he will go after the baby because of your past.” He grabbed my hand and I pulled it away from him. I left to go to the wedding planner’s office to wait for Pete.

Pete’s POV

I went down to the studio to listen to some tracks Panic has been recording when I heard the door open up.

“You know Ryan these tracks are way better than you led on.”

“That’s good for Ryan but lucky for him he is late.” I literally got chills when I heard her voice. I turned around to see Ashlee leaning up against the doorframe.

“What the hell are you doing here?”

“I am her to see if you wanted to produce one of my songs on my album due to we are not dating anymore.”

“How about no? Because Vicki, my fiancée, will have your whole face needing some reconstruction after she finds out you are even within 3 feet of me.”

“It’s only business, unless of course you want to make it pleasure too?”

“Ashlee I will talk it over with Vicki, but I can almost grantee it is going to be a no.”

“I can take the maybe for now.” She comes up and kisses my on the cheek. “See you soon Pete.” She left and closed the door. I looked at my watch and noticed I was going to be late to meet Vick at the wedding planner. When I got there I saw Vicki with her arms crossed looking at her watch. I walked up to her and pulled her into a hug.

“I am so sorry I am late.”

“It’s ok, I am having a bad day and seeing you makes me feel better.” She kissed me and pulled away. She smiled and quickly frowned. “Who’s lipstick is that on your collar?”

“Fuck! Ashlee stopped by the studio asking me to be a producer on her album and I told her I would think about it after I talked to you about it and told her no. Then she gave me a kiss on the cheek. She must had known you would see the lipstick. I am so sorry.”

“As long as it did not escalate to something more it’s ok. And I don’t want you working with her.”

“I won’t promise.”

“Good. Michael basically knows that we are pregnant after he accused you of turning me into a non-alcoholic and having an eating disorder.”

“What are our ex’s deals?”

“I don’t know and I don’t care. It is about you and me now and our baby.” She grabbed my hand and placed them on her stomach. “Let’s go plan our wedding.” I pulled her into a kiss and grabbed her hand and led her into the building to meet our wedding planner. After our meeting was over we drove home and ordered some take out.

“You know there is one thing we haven’t discuss yet about us getting married.” I told her as she shoved a big fork full of noodles into her mouth and looking up at me with her wide brown eyes.

“And what would that be?” She mumbled.

“Our honeymoon. I mean our honeymoon is suppose to be our last get away before we start to get settled down in a family. We kind of jumped the gun with that one but still, we can still have sex right? Wild, hot, mad sex right after we get married, right?”

“Baby you can have wild, hot, mad sex for the rest of your life. Or until Viagra stops working or you find some hotter younger version of me once I become as big as a whale in the next couple of months.” She started to get choked up and dropped her fork on her plate and began to cry. I got up from my chair and knelt in front of her.

“Vicki, what’s the matter. I will never leave you for some hot younger skinner version of you. I love you and besides there is going to be more for me to love and a lot more for me to grab onto when we are having that wild, hot, mad sex.”

“Really?”

“Really.” I pulled her into a kiss and quickly but carefully placed my one of my arms under Vicki’s legs and the other behind her back and lifted her up from her seat.

“Pete, what are you doing?”

“Well I am planning to have wild, hot, mad sex with my beautiful pregnant wife to be. Is that a problem?”

“No, but why be explaining when you can be doing?” With that said I quickly but safely carried her upstairs into our bedroom and put her down on the bed once in there. We quickly undressed on another just leaving on another with our underwear on. I got on top of Vicki and began to bite and suck at her growing breast. Then I felt Vicki’s hand rubbing up and down the outside of my boxers and grabbing lil Petey with some extra force tugging at it.

“Vicki be nice or I have to be rough.” She tugged again and smiled wicked at me. “Vicki, I am warning you.” She did it again. I smiled at her and grabbed both of her hands and forcefully placed them over her head. I started to attack her mouth with kisses and along with her neck and breast while still holding onto her hands. I broke away from her body and looked down at her with passion but yet sternness in my eyes.

“Those stay there for now, understand?” I pointed at her arms and she quickly nodded. I got down to her underwear and pulled them off with my teeth and tossed them aside in the room somewhere. I nudged her legs open with my knees and slowly placed my fingers on her clit and began to rub it gently before I replaced it with my tongue. I felt Vicki try to squirm underneath me but I placed both of my hands on either side of her hips and forcefully held them in place. It didn’t take long for her to climax but after she did I quickly removed my underwear and slid into her. I kept her hips in place and I moved in and out of her with more thrust then the other. Then I stopped for a moment and Vicki looked up at me.

“What’s the matter baby?”

“Nothing just turn around and get on your knees for me.” She did what I said and I slid back in to her keeping up the momentum as I did earlier while rubbing at Vicki’s clit at the same time. I felt her getting tight around me which meant she was on the verge of an orgasm. I thrusted in her a few more times before she moaned out loud her orgasm and before I came as well. Vicki sat up on her knees and pulled my arms around her waist.

“If you ever leave me for some younger hotter skinner version of me, you are a dead man. Because that was some amazing sex.”

“Oh baby, I only want to be having amazing sex with you and no one else.”

“Good because you are stuck with me whether you like it or not.”

“I like my chances.” We both collapsed next to each other and talked out possible honeymoon locations. Vicki fell asleep mid way during our discussion and I was up just admiring my beautiful hot sexy pregnant wife to be and her belly that holds our future together.
Sign up to rate and review this story