Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Long Live the Car-Crash Hearts

5

by aznfoblover 3 reviews

How many times do I have to tell this summary box I suck? Reviews? :)

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG - Genres: Drama,Humor - Published: 2007-10-08 - Updated: 2007-10-09 - 838 words

0Unrated
f i v e.

Joe ended up leaving, so our sleepover consisted of me and Patrick. Pete was locked up in his room as far as we could tell, and I could hear Andy and Joe playing video games next door. Patrick and I already went on a "secret mission" to find ice cream, but we only found what Patrick called "Andy's vegan crap". There was literally no food other than Andy's tofu and "vegan crap" that he went out and bought earlier. We would've watched movies, but Pete apparently housed all of the movies in his room, and we were both too afraid of him to ask for a few.

"This is the worst sleepover ever," Patrick whined.

"Not my fault. You guys need some food in this house. How do you eat?" I said, incredulous. He shrugged.

"Takeout. Pizza. We eat out sometimes too..." he trailed off. I rolled my eyes.

"Boys," I muttered. In a normal voice I said, "Well, I have food and movies at my apartment...but that would entail going across the city."

"Let's order a pizza and see where it goes from there, OK?" Patrick asked. I nodded and he got up to make the call...or whatever they did for pizza. He came back a few minutes later, pizza in hand. I looked at him, eyebrows raised.

"What? There's a pizza place like right next door, and we didn't want Joe to eat it all, did we?" he said defensively. I shrugged and stole a piece.

"Dude, what is on this pizza?" I asked.

"Uhh...pepperoni, sausage, tomatoes, and bell peppers. Why?" he asked uncertainly.

"It tastes pretty good," I said. "Truth or dare time."

"Truth," he said. I rolled my eyes.

"Playing it safe, are we Patrick? Fine...Uhh...OK, I'll ask a safe question then. What do you do...like for a job?" I said.

"God, you have to pick the one question I hate answering," he said. I gave him a confused look. "We're kind of in a band. The four of us."

"That's cool," I said. He shrugged, as if he wanted to escape the conversation.

"Well...yeah. I won't go into too much detail other than we're called Fall Out Boy." I vaguely remember hearing of them and how the bassist was hot. "Truth or dare?"

"Truth, I suppose."

"OK...Who's the most important person in your life right now?" Patrick asked. I shrugged, really having to think about it. No one really came to mind.

"Uhh...I don't really think anyone is important to me anymore," I replied honestly, eating another slice of pizza.

"Really? No friends or family?" he asked, genuinely surprised.

"Well...I don't really have any friends. My roommate moved out, and the people I work with are just that...people I work with. And my family? Don't even get me started on them. It's not pretty," I warned him. He shrugged.

"We do have time," he pointed out. I sighed.

"OK, well you see, I came out here for college from Oregon because my parents wanted me to major in computer technology or whatever. And then I realized that college and computer tech weren't for me. And so I kind of dropped out without telling my parents, and when they found out, they were less than thrilled. So they haven't really talked to me since then, and I really don't have any other family that wants to talk to me. I'm pretty much the family disgrace," I explained. Patrick patted my shoulder comfortingly.

"What did you really want to do?" he asked.

"I really wanted to be a music teacher. I play piano. But my parents won't pay for school, so I'm pretty much screwed," I explained. He shrugged.

"I say if you know what you want, you should go for it." I smiled, and Pete apparently came out of his little hole, as we heard him groaning about his hunger. "Movie stealing time!" Patrick said. He ran off and came back with a handful of movies. "I didn't really look, I just grabbed. Let's watch this one," he said, putting Say Anything in. We watched the movie, occasionally quoting lines and laughing at each other.

"Patrick?" I said as he got up to put my personal favorite, Ferris Bueller's Day Off, in.

"Yes Lane?" he replied, not looking at me.

"You're officially my new best friend," I declared, and Ferris's parents started worrying about his health.

"And I suppose you're my best friend now," he replied.

Patrick fell asleep at about the part in the movie where Cameron falls into the pool, and I watched the rest, shutting off the TV and carefully climbing into bed, trying not to disturb Patrick or hurt myself anymore. I was out like a light, not paying attention to the pizza box, movies, or other stuff on my bed.
*
A/N: Well there we go. The sleepover. I know I suck for not updating enough. I'm dreadfully sorry.

Love it? Hate it? Review.
Sign up to rate and review this story