Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Whats a Merch girl to Do?

ch 5 - Benefit Show

by frankismyhomefry 0 reviews

read

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2007-10-08 - Updated: 2007-10-09 - 252 words

0Unrated
Ch 5

sept 8th

the show tonight was going to benefit breast cancer. I had to drive an hour or so to get there. Once inside I sat behind the booth. I talked to Gerard’s girlfriend Sarah for a bit. I find it funny that the only one of the guys to have a girlfriend is the one who shows off magic tricks every chance he gets. I felt old there. I swear it must have been the big 13 year old hang out spot or something.
“Hey what’s up?” frank said coming and giving me a hug. I’ve gotten closer to him than I have any of the other guys. I still had a thing for mikey. I couldn’t explain what it was. We chatted a bit before the show. I met mikey and gerards parents. The show was amazing. The merch booth once again got slammed. There was so many people waiting to meet the guys. Mikey was flirting with some random girls and what not. They guys do it all the time after the shows with fans. Once everyone cleared out I sat talking to the guys. Frank kept asking me about my college classes and where I work and what not. We were all chatting till Ray said he was Leaving with to without the guys.
“ you’ll be at the show next week right” Gerard said patting my hear
“ yep ill be there” I said. I gave each guy a hug and we all left
Sign up to rate and review this story