Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco

Better Off As Lovers

by Clichex-xScene 3 reviews

Brendon and Molly really need to get busy. basically. NOTE/DISCLAIMER:Yeah, this is posted on Quizilla.On the username xotill-tonitexo. The names are different. I wrote most of it. I did not steal.

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: R - Genres: Romance - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2007-10-09 - Updated: 2007-10-10 - 1831 words - Complete

0Unrated
"Brendon, I think I want to fuck you."

Brendon cocked an eyebrow, staring at me like I was nuts. "Molly, are you sure you're not high? I mean, I'm Brendon Urie, I'm not exactly someone many girls want to fuck..."

I decided I wanted to mess with his head, considering it was April 20th, and knowing it was national "LessGetHy" day, I was sure I could fool him. "Yes, Brendon, I'm about as high as a kite right now. I'm pretty sure I've done more weed today than Kurt Cobain did in his whole life," I said, pushing him away playfully.

Sitting there by Ryan's pool, it was about 90 degrees outside, and I was dying to get in the water. When Ryan came out of his house in swim trunks, holding Lyn on his back and running towards the deep end, it only made me want to pull Brendon in with me more.

"Come on Bren, Come in with me, please?" I said, giving him a sexy puppy dog look.

"You know I don't like the water that much," he responded.

"Brenny Pants, please?" I knew he couldn't resist when I called him that. Brendon Urie had been my one and only best friend since age 6 and we are still, at age 17, inseparable. Recently though, the sexual tension between us had been driving me crazy.

"Molly...Don't do this..." he begged, trying as hard as he could not to give in.

I stood up from the towel I sat on, pulling off my daisy dukes and revealing my black polka-dotted bikini, knowing it would drive the testosterone in him crazy. I reached over to him, pulling on his arm, practically dragging him in.

"Brenny Pants, don't make me open up a can of pout on you," I said adorably, eliciting a smile as I began to pout.

I noticed that he basically eye-fucked me before giving in. He pulled off his shirt, revealing his tanned, flat stomach. I grabbed his hand as we ran into the pool. He grabbed me holding me awkwardly close as we splashed water at each other. Lyn and Ryan swam over to us after making out in the shallow end the entire time. After we swam around for about 5 minutes, however, we were bored.

"I proclaim we have a underwater makeout contest," Ryan said looking at Lyn.

"And who do you suppose Brendon and I makeout with?"I said cocking up my eyebrows at everyone.

"With each other." Ryan said swimming over towards Lyn, as if it was the most obvious answer ever.

"Well, if it's just a friendly game..." Brendon rationalized grabbing me and swimming over towards Lyn and Ryan.
"Okay, Go," Ryan said grabbing Lyn and taking her under the water in a dramatic kiss. Brendon and I looked at each other for a couple seconds before giving into the sexual tension that surrounded us.

The kisses we shared were long and surprisingly passionate. I saw Lyn and Ryan swim back up to the surface, but we stayed the same way for the next 30 seconds, floating up to the surface, still kissing.

Lyn snickered, trying as hard as she could to muffle a laugh. I finally pulled away from him, turning towards her and putting my hands on my hips. "What are you laughing at, whore?"

"So much for a 'friendly game', Brendon. You guys beat /us/, and that's saying something...Where did all the sexy come from?" Ryan said, coming to Lyn's side.

I blushed, biting my bottom lip as Brendon came to the rescue, although saying not exactly what I really wanted to hear, "We're just competitive, you know that, man."

Trying to get around the awkwardness that was taking over the conversation, I dunked under and swam back over to the ladder, climbing out.

I grabbed a towel and dried off, Brendon still staring at my ass. I didn't want this whole thing to get more awkward than it already was, so I asked Brendon to come into the house with me for a minute so I could get changed, not meaning for it to be promiscuous at all.

I went into the bathroom, accidentally leaving the door cracked open, not too smart on my part.He turned around and noticed that the door was slightly open. I untied my halter top and slipped off my bottoms, but I didn't notice Brendon peering into the room. I put on my bra and matching panties. Brendon leaned on the door causing it to open and me to notice.

"Brendon, what are you doing?" I asked, a little embarrassed,"Were you watching me change? You perv," I smiled at him like it was a big joke.

"Well uh...I couldn't help myself," he said walking fully into the tight bathroom. For some reason, it wasn't as awkward as I thought it would be.

"It's just because I'm just so damn attractive, isn't it?" I said jokingly.

"Well, of course," he said laughing and moving closer. He was so close that I could feel the heat from his breath hit my collarbone. He leaned in and whispered in my ear, "Were you serious before? About...you know...us?"

Attempting to be sultry, I replied, "Maybe I was and maybe I wasn't, it all depends on how much longer I can stand your hard-on rubbing against my leg."

He moved back, extremely embarrassed, looking down as his face turned bright red. He began to stutter, "I, uh...sorry, I just...oh, uh, wow...this is...uh..."

"It's alright, I understand...Do you, you know, need me to go so you can...uh..." I said awkwardly, looking at him and pointing at the door.

He bit his lower lip adorably and asked, "Uh, would you mind? I don't really think you need to see that too...this is bad enough."

As I tried to get past him, our bodies got close, which didn't make things any less awkward as Ryan bursted in.

"Yeah, next time you guys want to fuck in my bathroom, you could at least have the courtesy to lock the door, I didn't need to see that," Ryan said, slowly backing out.

I leaned in, completely serious and said, "You know, that doesn't sound like a bad idea...we could go upstairs or something?"

He put up his index finger, closing his eyes for a moment, and said, "Give me about...2 minutes."

"Whatever you want," I said getting very close to his face and walking out and going upstairs into the guest bedroom.

Brendon quickly ran out of the bathroom to go find Ryan, who was in the kitchen getting a soda. "Ryan, I have something to ask," He said impatiently.

"Yeah dude, uh, sorry about that," Ryan said, apologizing.

"Okay, Do you think it's weird that I want to fuck someone I've known since I was 6? And I don't mean my mom," Brendon said completely serious.

"Look man, I know we're close, but, you know, I've got a girlfriend, and I don't roll that way..." Ryan said as Brendon gave him the 'you idiot' look.

"No, I mean Molly, you dick," Brendon said rushing Ryan's answers.

"Well, Lyn and I have known each other since we were like 6, and we fuck...a lot." Ryan said,Brendon giving him another look.

"Ryan...I...just...shut up. You have lost your speaking privileges for the rest of the night," Brendon said turning around and walking out of the kitchen.

"Second drawer down, they're on the left, Good luck my friend," Ryan yelled after Brendon as he walked up the stairs. Brendon walked into the room. I had his t-shirt on as I sat at the end of the bed.

"Hi Bren," I said as he walked over to the bed and sat next to me.

"Hi," he said looking at me. I really didn't want to talk, and apparently neither did he, because he forced his lips onto mine. We crawled up to the top of the bed still kissing as he lifted off my shirt and I slid off his bathing suit bottoms. He kissed down my neck as he unlatched my bra. I did my best to hold back a moan as he kissed further and further down, passing my chest and touching everything he could; exploring my almost naked body. He rubbed himself up against me, teasing me to the point where I couldn't hold back any longer; the friction already making me crazy.

It wasn't long before my panties were on the floor and there was a layer of sweat between our dangerously close bodies. He ran his hands down my torso, making my whole body tingle with anticipation. The whole time we were kissing fervently, making up for the past 11 years of being 'just friends'.

He moved away, kissing back down my stomach and tracing little circles around my bellybutton with his tongue. My head fell back in pleasure, and between the moans I managed to choke out, "Oh, God, Brendon, I...I was serious about..." I paused as I felt his tongue inside of me, darting around, taking his own sweet time, "JESUS, FUCK ME, PLEASE."

He pulled back, and I groaned from the loss of contact. He moved back up to kiss me, saying, "Well, somebody's needy today...Fine, but only because you asked /nicely/," he said, thrusting into me in time with his last word.

I was so surprised by his forwardness that I involuntarily arched my back, him still inside me, not moving. Moaning louder, I said, "Oh, for fuck's sake, move, please!"

"Whatever you say, Miss Manners," He said, smirking. Getting fed up with him, I coyly bit his collarbone, getting him to moan. He finally started to move, slowly thrusting in and out. My eyes were begging, but when I saw his were closed in pleasure, I leaned up and whispered, "Faster, Brendon. Please, harder, I need this."

He started to move painstakingly slow, taunting and teasing me just like he always had. I dug my nails into his back, running them down his arched spine. He moaned again, louder this time. Finally, he complied, picking up speed, going harder, deeper, needing it now just as much as I did.

I felt an all too familiar heat spread through my body, getting harder to ignore as I greedily pushed back on him. He screamed my name, ripping through the almost silent atmosphere, and just hearing that, working off his pleasure, brought me to my own orgasm.

After a minute or two, he pulled out of me, rolling over. We lay there, still heavily breathing, staring at each other.

"Brendon,what does this mean for us now?" I said. I couldn't stand the thought of us just having casual sex. He looked up at the ceiling, not sure how to respond. I had a bad feeling that this hadn't really meant anything to him.

"I love you," he said, pressing his lips to mine.
Sign up to rate and review this story