Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Smells like Teenage Angst

Rum and cokes and insults

by shoot_me_pretty 3 reviews

chapter 3 sorry I have been caught up with school and friends drama you know. I really didn't know people liked my stuff kool XD

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG - Genres: Angst - Characters: Mikey Way - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2007-10-09 - Updated: 2007-10-10 - 287 words

0Unrated
The twigg like boy stood behind the bar polishing his glasses that were usualy falling off his face. "Hey slacker whatcha up to?" He frowned and put the glasses back on his face. "I'm not slacking off, do you see anyone to serve?" I roled my bright green eyes. "Yeah buddy me I want no need a rum and coke please and if you smile I might give you a tip". His solid expression on his face didn't change. "Fine be that way Mikey I don't love you any more". He faked a shocked look. "Oh no what am I going to do without you I might as well go die in a corner right now"! He slid the rum and coke in front of me if looks could leave you mentaly scared for life send that boy off to the looney bin and a ticket to the padded room.

We chatted for a while about nothing really. Mikey I guess was the only boy I talked to he was like an older cousin or somthing on the lines of that. I felt no desire to do anything weird with Mikey. He supposevly had a girlfriend he didn't talk about her much though.

An older looking lady walked through the door she looked like she was in her late 40s. She orderd a drink and handed mikey a 5 doller bill for a tip. "Looks like I don't need to smile much".

As he finished his sentence another person walked through the door. He was diffrent. He had black hair very pale skin and was holding a cigaret and the thing I didn't know was that he was gonna make the rest of my evening a little interesting.
Sign up to rate and review this story