Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > Ryan's Not Dead!

Chapter One.

by deaths-destruction 3 reviews

Brendon sees Ryan. Spencer and Jon claim he's dead. Is Brendon going crazy?

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst,Drama - Published: 2007-10-07 - Updated: 2007-10-10 - 583 words

1Ambiance
Hiya, second story tonight, wooo! :P
Hehe, that last one was odd though. This one is thought out. :]
Tell me how ya like it! :D
_____________________________________

"Dude you are not fair, where are you?", came Brendon's voice. He was searching for Ryan in their game of hide and seek. "Come on out! You won't win!" Ryan was nowhere to be found.

Why they were playing hide and seek on a rainy Tuesday, nobody could answer. Brendon heard the phone ring and a giggle. "Dammit! I hear you, you're somewhere here I know it!" He walked over to his phone and picked it up, "Yeah?"

Spencer's voice filled his ear, "Hey Brendon." He sounded down, why did he sound so down? "Hey Spence! What's up? Why are ya so sad sounding?" Spencer's voice became confused, "You're not sad after what happened?" Brendon was confused now, "After what happened?" He was still searching for Ryan.

Spencer was a little dumbfounded, "Well, after...well you know." "I know what?", Brendon lifted up a sheet that was over a chair, he found nothing. "Brendon, quit playing dumb, please", Spencer seemed a little unnerved. Was he crying? "I'm not playing dumb, I don't know what you're talking about. At the moment I'm trying to win a hide and seek game", Brendon opened the closet. He heard another giggle.

"What? You're not...who the hell are you playing hide and fucking go seek with?!", Spencer seemed mad now. Why was he getting mad? "Dude, I don't need you yelling in my ear. I'm going to go now, once you stop talking nonsense then we'll talk", Brendon hung up the phone and moved the coats in the closet. "HAH! GOT YOU!", he smiled triumphantly.

Ryan looked up at him, "No fair, you cheated." He stuck his tongue out at him. "I did not", came Brendon's reply. "Want another round?", Brendon asked. Ryan looked down at his watch, "Uhhh, nah. I gotta get home." "I can take you home since it's raining", Brendon offered. "Okay", Ryan smiled.

Brendon walked through his door, having just taken Ryan home, and sat down on his couch. No sooner than five minutes, he heard his phone ring. He sighed and got back up. He picked up the phone, "Yeahhhh??"

"Hey Brendon, it's Spencer again..." "Are you going to talk sane this time??", Brendon questioned as he sat on his couch. "I think it's you that needs to talk sane", Spencer made his voice strong. "What did I say that was strange?", Brendon flipped through the TV guide. "I don't know what sick and twisted world you're living in, but I can't believe that you aren't even grieving! It's like he didn't mean anything to you! It's like you never cared!", Spencer nearly shouted these words.

Brendon was taken aback, "Whoa whoa whoa!! What the fuck are you talking about?!" "Ryan god dammit! Ryan fucking Ross!!", Spencer shouted this time. Now it was Brendon’s turn to shout, "Dude! He's been over my house all damn day! What the hell nonsense are you living?!"

After that statement, Spencer got quiet. Brendon finally broke the silence, "What? What did I say now?"

Spencer talked quietly, "Brendon..." He paused. "Ryan's dead."
_____________________________________

Whoaaa, big cliffhanger. Hah, but it's like my bedtime, I just needed to write this, ya know to get it down. :] Hope you like it, I have a feeling this is going to be a great story.
:D
Reviews are ALWAYS nice. :D
They help me write faster. :]
Sign up to rate and review this story