Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance

Step-Lovers

by Venoms_Kiss 3 reviews

When Mikey And Gerard's Dad Dies, What Happens When Gerard Falls In Love With Their New Step-Sister, Ceraleigh?

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2007-10-12 - Updated: 2007-10-12 - 280 words

0Unrated
"Ring Ring" Donna ran to pick up the phone still giggling about what Gerard had just told her.

"Hello?" She said.

"Is that Mrs. Way?" said a male voice down the other end of the phone.

"Yes, speaking," replied Donna, who was getting worried now.

"Well I'm very sorry to tell you this, but your husband has been in a terrible car crash, in which he did not survive. We are so sorry. I'm afraid I have to go now and I think you shall need a moment alone. Goodbye now," that was all he said and then hung up.
Donna, who was now deathly pale, put down the receiver and burst into tears. Gerard and Mikey heard their mother weeping and ran to see what was the problem.

"Hey, what's up Mom?" asked Gerard.

"Yeah Mom. Why're you so upset?" said Mikey. Donna wiped up her tears and turned to face her two teenage sons.

"Gerard. Mikey. Your dad..." she was cut off by the sudden outburst of tears that followed her words.

"Mom what's wrong with dad?" asked Gerard, who had turned the same pale colour as his weeping mother. Donna lifted her head.

"Daddy's dead..." she sobbed. Gerard turned to look at Mikey. The colour had drained from Mikey's face and he was shaking.

"Mikey," said Gerard. "You Okay?". Mikey shot an icy glare towards Gerard.

"Okay, OKAY! OF COURSE IM NOT O-FUCKING-KAY! NO GEE IM NOT OKAY!" he yelled back to his older brother. Gerard was shocked. Mikey had never talked to him like that before.

"Oh sorry I asked! Ungrateful bastard," replied Gerard.

"Oh, well...." said Mikey.

"Oh boys don't argue," sobbed the pale Donna.
Sign up to rate and review this story