Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > A Friendship To Last A Lifetime

Trust Me

by checkered_stars 0 reviews

The morning after

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Drama,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [X] [?] - Published: 2007-10-13 - Updated: 2007-10-14 - 1634 words - Complete

0Unrated
Chapter 20-

I opened my eyes as the bright sunlight blasted through the room.

“AH! Light!” I mumbled.
“Get up.” Gerard whispered, bending down to my level.
“No.” I groaned.

I rolled over and took the covers with me, wrapping myself in a warm cocoon of blankets.

“You have to get up.” Gerard persisted.
“Why?” I wined, my voice muffled.
“Because.” Gerard laughed. “My parents are home.”
“So?” I asked.

I lay there, thinking why Gerard wanted me to get up just because his parents were home.

I shot up, clutching the covers to me.

“Oh shit.” I whispered.
“I’m guessing you figured it out?” Gerard asked.
“Do you think they know?” I whispered.
“I think so…” Gerard trailed off.

Gerard got up and walked over to his desk, picking up my black skull singlet that I was wearing yesterday.
Gerard held it up as he walked back over.

“Oh shit.” I whispered.
“Where did we leave this yesterday Rachel?” Gerard asked smartly.
“On the couch?” I answered.
“And, how do you think it got back here?” Gerard asked.
“Your Mum.” I groaned, falling back.

Gerard sat beside me on his bed.

“She probably came home last night and saw this, assumed something, and came up here to give it to you, and found us, and this.” Gerard said, swinging his arms, implying to our clothes thrown around the room.
“She probably did…” I groaned. “What do you think she’s gonna say?” I asked, slightly worried.
“Nothing I don’t think. Mum probably told Dad, so, they’ll most likely say something. They’re the type of parents that confronts you about things, no matter how embarrassing.” Gerard explained. “It’s not bad though. Dad will probably congratulate me, and Mum will probably ask if we used protection, and then Mum will probably want to know how it happened.”

I gave Gerard a weird look.

“Yeah. Prepare yourself.” Gerard laughed. “But she won’t go into details that much. Just, how it came along… Hopefully.” Gerard assured me.

He laid down and pulled me to him.

“It won’t be that embarrassing. Trust me.” Gerard whispered before kissing my head.

*

“Oh, your up.” Gerard’s Mum said happily as we walked down the stairs.
“Yep.” Gerard mumbled.

Mrs. Way was by the stove cooking bacon and eggs as Mr. Way sat at the table reading the newspaper.

“So what did you two get up to last night?” Gerard’s Dad asked; his head still behind by the newspaper.

I could tell, even though you couldn’t see his face, he was smirking.

“Maybe?” Gerard said cheekily, quickly swiping a piece of bacon before sitting down across from his father.
“Care to share?” Donna said from the kitchen.
“Not really.” Gerard said.
“Why not? You can tell us anything son.” Don said smartly.

They definitely know.

“What’s the point, you already know anyway.” Gerard cried, throwing his arms up before burying his head on the table.
“That’s right we know.” Gerard’s Dad said sarcastically, finally putting the paper down and looking at Gerard before smirking. “Maybe you shouldn’t leave your girlfriends clothes lying around the house for your parents to find?” Mr. Way asked smartly.
“But, we need you to confirm…” Don trailed off.
“Gerard.” Don said.
“Gerard!” Gerard’s Dad yelled; making me jump and Gerard jolt his head up.
“Now, I’m speaking to both of you.” Don said seriously, looking from me to Gerard. “Did you two have sex last night.
“Yes.” Gerard and I sighed together.

I heard Donna let out a small squeal from the kitchen.

“Ah fuck. Here it comes.” Gerard mumbled, resting his hand of his chin lazily.
“My little baby lost his virginity!” Mrs. Way screamed as she ran over and hugged Gerard.

I laughed and Donna let go of Gerard and turned to me, she placed her hands on either side of my cheeks.

“I couldn’t of asked for a better girl Gerard. You’ve done well with this one.” Gerard’s Mum said proudly, smiling broadly.

I blushed and looked down.

“Congratulations son.” Don said proudly, holding his hand out for Gerard to shake it.

Don got up and embraced me.

“I agree with your mother Gerard. Rachel’s a top girl, I think it’s great that you two are together.” Don said loudly, sitting back down, picking up the newspaper and flicking through it. “Makes me wonder though… What are you doing with him Rachel? I mean, it’s… Gerard!” Gerard’s Dad teased.

I laughed as Gerard’s mouth hung open, giving a shocked look towards his Dad.

“What’s not to love about Gerard?” I said happily, squeezing Gerard’s cheeks.

“Aww…” I heard from the kitchen. “But, another thing we need to clear up… Did you two use protection… Like condoms?” Donna asked casually.
“We know what protection is Mum.” Gerard mumbled, ruffling his messy hair.
“Yes Donna, we did.” I said, glaring at Gerard.

All these questions were embarrassing him, and I could tell that he was getting slightly annoyed.

“So what have you got planned for the day?” Donna asked sweetly, placing plates in front of us.
“Thanks.” Gerard, Don and I said in unison.
“We’re not sure yet. Whatever comes, comes.” Gerard shrugged, shoving scrambled in his mouth as he spoke. “What are you and Dad going to do?” Gerard asked; his voice muffled from the amount of food in his mouth.
“Gerard, you want to swallow you food before you speak?” I asked.

Gerard swallowed his food down quickly.

“Better?” Gerard huffed.

Mr and Mrs. Way laughed at the same time.

“What?” Gerard and I said together.
“You two are like a married couple. You’re so cute.” Donna gushed.

Gerard and I looked at each other.

“Is that good? Or bad” I asked.
“Oh it’s good.” Gerard’s Mum assured me, gently placing her hand on mine.

I smiled.

Donna was the only person in my life I could look up to as a motherly figure.

“Say Rachel, does your parents know about you and Gerard’s relationship?” Don asked.
“Ah… No.” I said quietly.
“May I ask why?” Don asked carefully, not wanting to be too nosey.
“I, just, don’t feel like I can tell them right at this moment. But when the time comes, I’ll tell them.” I answered awkwardly.

I saw Gerard shoot me a look I saw through the corner of my eye. He gently placed a hand on my leg, rubbing it affectionately.
Gerard was the only one I told about what really happens between my parents, and I trust him that he will never tell anyone.

“Well that’s fine. When you fell ready. There’s nothing like feeling pressured into doing something.” Mr. Way said, chewing on bacon. “But I suggest you tell them before they find out Rachel, no matter what parent, it hurts to find out something about their child by somebody else.”

I nodded and fell silent…

*

“How did I know they were going to do that?” Gerard groaned, closing his bedroom door before plonking himself on his bed.
“Do what?” I asked.
“That! Everything they did! Get details out of me, congratulate me and ask questions.” Gerard said, lying back.
“Come on Gerard. They mean well. And you said that’s what they were going to do. And you were fine with it before.” I giggled.
“But that was before! I don’t exactly appreciate being asked what I was doing last night, then being forced to tell them I had sex, then for my Mum to squeal and rush over, screaming about how her little baby is all grown up because he lost his virginity, then for my father to shake my hand and…”

I cut him off by covering my mouth with his.

I pulled back, leaving his lips and smiled. Gerard just looked at me with a questioning look.

“Thought that’d shut you up.” I teased sarcastically.

Gerard grabbed my hips and threw me back.

I laughed as he climbed on top of me.

“Gerard, what are you doing?” I laughed. “Your parents are downstairs!” I hissed.

Gerard kissed my neck.

“You can’t start something and not except for me to let you off not finishing it.” Gerard pointed out, smiling.
“I didn’t start anyth-”

Gerard kissed me passionately, licking my bottom lip lightly. I opened my mouth and accepted his tongue.

I giggled and wrapped my arms around Gerard’s neck, pulling his closer to me.

“That’s better.” Gerard said smartly, as soon as the kiss broke.

I raised my eyebrow and laughed.

It fell silent for a few seconds.

“Gerard, what if I can’t tell my parents about us?” I asked quietly.
“You can, and if you need help, I’ll be there with you. Promise.” Gerard said, rubbing his hands on my sides and hugging me to him.

I sighed.

“What’s wrong?” Gerard said, rolling off of me.
“Nothing really. I’m just, kinda worried about my parents.” I confessed.

Gerard sighed; he knew he didn’t fully understand what was going on. I mean, how could you when this hasn’t happened to you before?

“I don’t really know what it’s like, or how it feels to go through… What you’re going through.” Gerard said quietly, treading carefully.

My parents are a sensitive subject.

“But, as long as you know, whenever you need me, I mean, whenever, I’m here for you. No matter what.” Gerard promised.

I snuggled into his chest and smiled slightly.

“Thank you.” I whispered.
“I love you Rachel, forever and ever.” Gerard whispered so quietly I was just able to hear him…
Sign up to rate and review this story