Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > A Friendship To Last A Lifetime

I Could Stay Like This Forever

by checkered_stars 0 reviews

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Drama,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [X] [?] - Published: 2007-10-13 - Updated: 2007-10-14 - 1223 words - Complete

1Hot
Chapter 21-

“What to do, what to do.” Gerard sighed as he stared up at the ceiling.

“How about you do me?” I whispered seductively as I rolled on top of him, nibbling on his ear gently.

I felt Gerard smirk.

“You’d like that wouldn’t you?” Gerard said smartly.

“I’m sure you would too.” I said softly, planting long, slow kisses on his neck.

“Come on Gerard. Fuck me.” I begged.

“Mum and Dad are downstairs.” Gerard pointed out.

“So, we’ll just have to be quiet.” I whispered, bringing my head up and kissing Gerard on the lips.

“We can’t.” Gerard said firmly, he was trying so hard not to give in.

I had to break him.

“Okay, fine. Your choice, BUT” I said, slowly sliding my hands down to his member.

“If you change your mind, you know where to find me.” I said, smirking.

I gently grabbed his soft dick and squeezed lightly. Gerard took a quick, shark intake of breath. I pulled my hand away, but pulled him with me.

Gerard moaned loudly.

I hovered beside him, me propped up on one elbow, smirking wildly as Gerard stared at me with a look of lust and passion in his eyes.

“Ah, fuck it.” Gerard said before he turned quickly, rolling on top of me.

He began to kiss me forcefully, bringing his hands up and sliding them up my shirt.

“I thought your parents were downstairs?” I asked sarcastically as Gerard kissed my neck.

“We’re just going to have to be quiet now aren’t we?” Gerard smiled.

“And that means now loud moans from miss whore.” Gerard said sarcastically.

“Who are you calling whore?! I wasn’t the one that was doing most of the moaning last night!” I snapped loudly.

“Shut up!” Gerard hissed, looking back at his door.

“Well! It’s true!” I hissed.

“You have to admit, you do moan pretty loud.” Gerard said, kissing me quickly before undoing my shirt buttons.

“And what about mr ‘moan and groan every second’ aye?” I said quickly.

“Nice guy.” Gerard said, tossing my shirt to the side.

I laughed and placed my hands on either side of Gerard’s face.

“Your so pretty when you smile.” Gerard whispered.

I smiled as I pulled his head towards mine. Forcefully pushing my tongue into his mouth.

We made out for a few more minutes, and a few more items of clothing was removed. Gerard’s hands would roam, touching me in places that made me bite my tongue in an attempt to not moan.

Before we knew it, we were completely naked, lying on Gerard’s bed, Gerard protected, and ready to enter me.

“Wait,” I panted. “Don’t you think we could put some music or something on to maybe disguise the noise?” I suggested.

“So smart.” Gerard whispered, reaching over and grabbing his stereo remote.

“A bit louder maybe?” I asked.

“I don’t give a fuck how loud it is, I’m taking you now.” Gerard said roughly, positing himself before pushing himself slowly inside me.

I moaned and Gerard grunted as he slid completely inside me.

He pulled all of the way out before pushing himself in again roughly.

I arched my back, meeting with his thrusts.

“Gerard.” I panted, wrapping my arms around his neck, pulling him closer to me.

“Oh god. You feel so good.” Gerard breathed in my ear.

“Harder.” I breathed.

“Make me.” Gerard grunts, thrusting in hard and fast before slowing down again.

I moan loudly and arch my back.

“How the fuck do I make you?” I panted.

“Beg for it.” Gerard smirked, still pushing himself in before pulling himself back out again to repeat the process.

“Fuck me harder Gee.” I moaned, digging my nails into his back.

Gerard thrust harder a couple of times, before slowing down once again.

I let out a frustrated moan, causing Gerard to laugh.

“You’re going to have to do better than that.” Gerard smirked.

“You’re a bastard, you know that?” I breathed in Gerard’s ear, tangling my hands in his hair.

“Well I’m not going to give it to you like you want it if you’re going to call me harsh names like that.” Gerard said smartly, slowing down to an agonizing pace.

I whimpered and pushed my lips together to make a pouting face.

“Beg me for it and you just might get it.” Gerard whispered in my ear.

“Fuck me harder Gerard! Please!” I said loudly, not really caring if anyone heard me.

“How hard?” Gerard asked smartly.

“As hard as you can.” I breathed.

Gerard pulled out and stayed still. I looked at him in wonder.

“Tell me you love me.” Gerard whispered, kissing me gently.

“I love you Gerard.” I whispered, gently stroking his cheek.

“Tell me you want me.” Gerard said.

“I want you Gerard.” I whispered.

“Tell me you need me.” Gerard said quietly, gazing deeply into my eyes.

His head was right at my entrance, teasing me slightly.

“I need you Gerard Way.” I moaned.

“Now hurry up and fuck me.” I hissed.

I kissed him roughly, and moaned into his mouth as he pushed himself into me again.

I moaned loudly as Gerard thrust wildly into me. Gerard groaning at every collision of our hips.

“Oh fuck.” Gerard moaned, throwing his head back and closing his eyes.

“I’m almost there Gerard.” I moaned, holding tightly onto Gerard’s hair.

With a couple more thrusts, I came, soon followed by Gerard.

He collapsed onto of me, panting quickly for breath.

I smiled, out of breath as well, and kissed the top of his head as I played with his hair.

“Do you think they heard us?” Gerard’s muffled voice asked.

“Probably.” I laughed.

“Ah well. I got what I wanted.” Gerard said, bringing his head up and kissing me sweetly.

I giggled and wrapped my arms around his neck, deepening the kiss.

“That’s all that matters isn’t it, Gerard getting what he wants.” I giggled.

“Well, it makes it a lot easier on everyone else if I’m happy.” Gerard smiled.

“I know. I’ve had experience.” I laughed.

“Quiet you.” Gerard said, narrowing his eyes at me.

I stopped laughing at wrapped my arms around him, sighing and closing my eyes.

“I could stay like this forever.” I said quietly.

“Me too.” Gerard agreed, smiling secretly.

“Everything’s so good now. You and me, Mum and Dad, school, everything. I wish I could just get some sort of device and stop time so everything could stay this way forever.” I explained softly.

There was a couple minutes of sweet silence before Gerard spoke.

“You okay?” Gerard asked, propping himself on his elbows.

“Yeah, why wouldn’t I be?” I asked, confused.

“Nah, there’s just been a lot of stuff going on lately, I just wanted to make sure. You’re a pretty good pretender at hiding feelings when you want to.” Gerard said.

“Well, when and if something happens, I’ll come and tell you.” I promised.

“And talk to me.” Gerard added, nodding his head forward towards me slightly.

“And talk to you.” I promised, lifting my head up slightly and pecking him gently on the lips.
Sign up to rate and review this story