Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > scars and stories.

Part five.

by xjackie 0 reviews

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Published: 2007-10-19 - Updated: 2007-10-19 - 857 words

0Unrated
"that sthupid ride gave me another fucking headache.. what that fuck!" we heard as we stepped off the ride. the voice sounded so familiar..

"JOE! ANDY!" i heard patrick yell to the other end of the roller coaster exit.

"oh, hey! patrick! thup?! i see you found a date, ehhh?!" joe said.
i couldn't help but laugh. joe has the cutest lisp ever.

"yeah, this is Jackie. pete and i just met her and her friend kelsey on the superman." patrick said back to him.

"hi, jackie. i'm andy." andy said, as he pulled me into the best hug i have ever gotten.

"haha, yeah, i know who you are. not to sound creepy or anything.." i replied, with my face still shoved in his chest.

"and i'm joe! but i think you know that by now." he greeted me with another warm hug, the perfect thing for this kind of weather.

patrick pulled me towards him and put his arm around my waist. i laid my head on his shoulder, while patrick, andy and joe were talking things out.

"how are you and pete always the ones to find the hot babes? me and andy have to walk around together looking like we're together.. which doesn't do much for us." joe complained.

"who cares! no one is here anyways. it's too cold out. it doesn't matter if you are seen together." patrick responded, unsympathetically. "well, we're going to grab something to eat. we'll catch up with you guys later? and oh yeah, text me if you see pete and kelsey anywhere. they must be hiding from us, 'cause we haven't seen them for an hour or two."

i looked up at patrick and giggled. he started to rub my back and he pulled me in for a tight hug.

"okay, we'll keep you updated. bye guys." andy said, while walking out of the exit ramp.

"so, what do you want to do now? are you hungry?" patrick questioned.

yeah, i was hungry, but i hated eating in front of guys.

"i'll just grab a pop or something. i'm not all that hungry." i said.

patrick bought himself a medium fry and a coke, while i just stuck with a sierra mist. once we finished, we walked around, and we spotted kelsey and pete, still going at it. i tapped on kelseys shoulder in the midst of the two making out.

"kelsey.. is this what you guys have been doing the whole time?" i asked her.

"uh, well..not real--" she got cut off by pete.
"yeah, basically. she's the hottest girl ever, and she gives the best kisses.."
kelsey laughed, and they started making out again.

"what the fuck! okay, uh, let's just leave them alone." i suggested.

"goooood idea." patrick said back.

we linked fingers again, swinging our arms back and forth. patrick led me over to a bench that was under a shelter because it started to rain hard again.

"jackie, would you want to come back to the hotel with me tonight? we're staying overnight here, and the hotel is only a few blocks away." patrick asked me.

wow, i didn't even know what to say. i didn't think it would get this far to me going back to his hotel room. i stared at the ground for a few seconds.

"i totally understand if you don't want to, i mean.."
"yeah, i'd love to. i just have to see what kelsey is up to first, before i do anything." i replied.

"yeah, sure, that's fine. don't feel pressured." patrick assured me.

i grabbed my phone out of my purse and checked the time. '8:00' it read. it was 8:00 already!? where had the time gone? i dialed kelsey's number to see what she was up to, and to see if i went to patricks would be okay.

she answered the phone,"stunna speaking."
"yeah, kelsey, would it be okay if i stayed at the hotel with patrick tonight? he just offered me, but i wanted to make sure it was okay with you."
"uh.. about that.. i'm already at the hotel."
"WHAT! KELSEY! you didn't even let me know you were leaving!"
"yeah, you're not my mother."
"i understand that, but.. ugh, whatever. i'll see you there i guess."
click

"uh, what just happened?" patrick asked me.
"Kelsey's already there with pete. Let's get out of here."

we left the park, and walked to my car.
"i bet you haven't been in a car this junky since who knows when.." i said to patrick.

take this to your grave was still playing from when we were in the car on the way to the park. patrick just laughed, so i figured i would just keep it on. we sang 'homesick at spacecamp' and 'grenade jumper' together, until patrick interrupted.
"just make a left up here. it's that tall building right over there."

"yeah, i see it." i informed him.

we got out of the car in unison, and walked to the hotel doors, hands locked together as my heart pounded the hardest it has ever pounded in my eighteen years of living.
Sign up to rate and review this story