Categories > Anime/Manga > Pokemon > Ash to Ashley

Chapter 2

by MarioDS01 0 reviews

A cross-dressing scemes fails at Celadon Gym and Ash is transforms to a real girl called Ashley. Gender Bender Bending Male to Female TG Transformation

Category: Pokemon - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Fantasy,Romance - Characters: Ash,Gary,Professor Oak - Published: 2007-10-19 - Updated: 2007-10-19 - 877 words

1Hot
Chapter 2: Busted in the Gym
Ash walked into Celadon Gym. All the girls were training their Pokemon or doing some possible girl stuff. The place looked pretty nice and clean inside with some nice decorations in it. And there were lots of flowers and plants in the whole place to keep with the theme. Ash heard that this Gym leader uses the power of grass type Pokemon, so Pikachu would be useless since electricity is not very effective on grass type Pokemon. Luckily Ash had at least one fire type Pokemon, a Vulpix he trained since grass is weak against fire and some flying type Pokemon with flying attacks since Grass Type Pokemon are weak against flying attacks as well and a strong physic Type for magic damage.
Some girls where seeing Ash come in and looking at him. And so fair it seems that his disguise is fooling at these girls. And then Ash stopped and saw a very pretty girl in a pretty Kimono with short black hair in front of him. "Hello, my name is Erika and I am the Gym Leader here, what is your name" said Erika in front of Ash. "My name is Ashley Erika" said Ash in his best female impersonation voice. "I see, welcome Ashley I know you want to battle me, but first I need to check something first." said Erika walking toward Ash.
Ash was scared and hoped the disguise would work on Erika as well. Ash did his best not to show it and let Erika. Erika was looking at all the details of Ash for some reason. Erika just nodded her head hear and there. After a while Erika stopped right in front of Ash close to his face and smiled. "Hmm...That is almost a nice job of how you got in here" said Erika. "Huh?" said Ash in confusion while keeping a feminine voice. "But you are not really a girl, but you will be one soon" said Erika and signaled the girl to surround her and Ash.
Ash was all scared and confused what was going on, he was frozen in fear. Then Erika reached out something and quick stickled it in Ash's arm and he wince in pain and then the shot needle Erika is holding is pulled out. "What did you just do?" said Ash trying to keep a feminine voice. "That Ashley is a new experimental formula that will turn you into a read girl in no time and you don't need to fake the female voice any longer, not for long anyways" said Erika with a slight evil smile.
Then Ash started to feel very strange. His body felt like it was reshaping itself a little. He started to lose weight all over his body. His arms and legs got slimmer like a girls. His middle body under the dress became more like a nice hourglass figure. He felt manhood is gone and on his chest seemed to have grown slight bumps like breasts. Ash was now a girl and no longer a boy.
"Welcome to our world Ashley, which will be your new name now" said Erika. Ashley was in totally shocked and did not know what to do. Erika signaled the girls to return to what they were doing. "I know that you are curious of exploring your new girlhood, but I think we should fight first and then you can do that for the rest of your life.
Then Erika and Ash began to fight. The fight was a little tricky with Erika since a fair amount of her Grass Type Pokemon have attacks that cause status problems to the opposing Pokemon. But somehow Ashley was able to balance out using the potions and healing products and attacking Erika with the attacks the grass Pokemon are weak against. After a while, Ashley won the battle fair and square.
"Congrats Ashley, you have beaten me in the battle and deserve the Gym Badge" said Erika and handed the fourth badge to Ashley. "Thanks, but is there a way to transform me back to a guy?" asked Ashley. "Sorry Ashley, I am afraid you are stuck as a girl for possible the rest of your life, I have not found a way to make you male again, maybe someday I will, but it will be your choice by the time you understand girls if you want to be male again" said Erika. "I see...well I do deserve this punishment and will try my best to live with being a girl for a while" said Ashley. "I know you will, just take care Ashley" said Erika. Then Ashley began leaving the Gym and waving goodbye to Erika.
"Well Pikachu, I'm not sure if I can deal with being a real girl" said Ashley sadly. Pikachu nuzzled on Ashley to cheer her up a little. "Don't worry Pikachu, I'll be fine and will experience what is like to be a read girl" said Ashley. And then Ashley saw a member of Team Rocket going into the game corner. "Hmm, I see Team Rocket is up to no good, let's go Pikachu!" shouted Ashley. Then the 2 went to the direction to check out the Game Corner.
To Be Continued...
Sign up to rate and review this story