Categories > Anime/Manga > Pokemon > Ash to Ashley

Chapter 5

by MarioDS01 1 review

A cross-dressing scemes fails at Celadon Gym and Ash is transforms to a real girl called Ashley. Gender Bender Bending Male to Female TG Transformation

Category: Pokemon - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Fantasy,Romance - Characters: Ash,Gary,Professor Oak - Published: 2007-10-19 - Updated: 2007-10-19 - 936 words

0Unrated
Chapter 5: On the Adventure Together
As Gary and Ashley were going through the Pokemon Tower, Gary saw it was hard to find any Cubones. But he found one and weakened it and caught it himself. He was pretty proud of himself being able to get such a rare hard to find Pokemon. But then he looked back an Ashley and she was still pretty scared and hardly fought at all and never tried to catch any Pokemon. Gary actually felt bad for Ashley.
"Hey Ashley, I want to give you this Cubone I caught" said Gary and handed the Pokeball with the Cubone in it. Ashley was quite shocked Gary would give her something without a trade. "Are you sure Gary? You're the one that caught it" said Ashley unsure of the gift. "Please just take it. You need to build your Pokedex anyways" said Gary. Ashley then smiled of Gary's gift. "Thank you Gary!" cheered Ashley and gave a kiss on Gary's cheek.
Gary blushed from the kiss deep red. It felt strange that Ashley used to be a boy and now a girl and was willing to give him a little kiss. But it also gave Gary a warm feeling inside himself that felt really good. It was almost like love from someone special. Still Gary was not sure he should feel this way.
After journeying through the Pokemon Tower, both Ashley and Gary saw a ghostly figure blocking a path to a stairway. The Scope reacted and it showed up as a Marowack. "Wow! I can't believe we get a chance to find this Pokemon! Let's try to caught it!" said Gary excited. Ash use one of her and used weak attacks to make sure not to knock it out. Then Gary throws a Pokeball at the Marowack, but it was deflected from the Pokemon.
"Oh Man! I guess this one is uncatchable. I'll finish it off!" said Gary. Gary pulled out his Vaporeon and used water gun against the Marowack. The Marowack was defeated and fainted. "I think what we fought was a restless sprit of the Legend of a Cubone's mother" said Ashley. "I think you are right Ashley, now let's go rescue Mr. Fuji" said Gary was the 2 walked up the stairs.
When the 2 got up there, they saw a bunch of members of Team Rocket. Ashley and Gary worked together to beat all of them without a problem. Then they saw Mr. Fuji at a Grave Stone. "We came to rescue you Mr. Fuji" said Ashley. Mr. Fuji turned around and smiled and saw Ashley and Gary. "I thank you for the help, but I was not in danger, I was just praying to calm a Pokemon's sprit" said Mr. Fuji, "Come, let's go back to my place. And then Ashley and Gary followed Mr. Fuji back to his place.
"I must have worried to kids and Pokemon that I have been gone a long time" said Mr. Fuji. "I guess you have Mr. Fuji" said Ashley. Gary thought to himself this was a waste of time going his Ashley to rescue Mr. Fuji just to find out he was not actually kidnapped and was praying at a gravestone. But Gary kept silent and stayed put. "Oh, here is a Pokeflute, it should help you on your journey" said Mr. Fuji and handed the flute to Ashley. "Thanks Mr. Fuji, I'll see you later" said Ashley and waved good bye and head out of his place with Gary.
Both Ashley and Gary were standing at the doorway looking at each other. "Well, I'm glad that I helped you get through the Pokemon Tower" said Gary. "Yes, it was very kind of you Gary" said Ashley. "Yes, well, I guess I must be going on my way, see you later!" said Gary and started walking off.
But by surprise Ashley grabbed on Gary's arm. "Wait, please don't go!" said Ashley in tears. Gary turned around and saw Ashley in tears. "But Ashley, we are rivals trying to be Pokemon Masters, we can't go together and I think you'll be fine" said Gary. Ashley was still in big tears crying. "But...but I don't want you to leave me! I don't know what's going on with me but I don't want to go alone" said Ashley sadly.
Gary started to feel very bad for Ashley. He looked into her pretty eyes full of tears and did not like to see a girl be this sad. "Alright, I'll go with you on our adventure together" said Gary. "You really mean it?" sniffed Ashley. "Yes I do, besides I hate to see you so sad, so let's go!" said Gary.
Now the 2 are on the journey together to become Pokemon Masters. Ashley is not sure what is going on with her. It seems like the longer that she is a girl; the more emotional she gets like one, especially with Gary. Gary feels strange of going with Ashley and they were supposed to be rivals to reach the same goal. But now they seem that they are going to try to reach it together, but is there something more between them then just going together on the adventure?
To Be Continued...
Author's Notes: It seemed Gary showed kindness to Ashley by giving her a Cubone without a trade to make up for the time she was scared in Pokemon Tower. And now after the rescued Mr. Fuji and receiving the Pokeflute, Ashley and Gary are going on the adventure together. Well some more things happen between them? Find out as the story continues.
Sign up to rate and review this story