Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance

Instant Messenger

by Silvana 4 reviews

"I added him and now my heart never has the chance to heal. It breaks again every time he signs on."

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG - Genres: Angst - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2007-10-22 - Updated: 2007-10-22 - 298 words - Complete

0Unrated
The reason I’m still in love with him? IM. Instant flipping’ Messenger.

I fell in love with him in a month. I was one of their tour makeup artists. I didn’t mean to; I tried really hard not to. He was just utterly loveable. Everybody loved him. It just happened that I was/in/ love with him.
And then the tour ended. I went on to other jobs and my heart forgot about him.
But then I got asked to work on their next tour. I agreed. It was good work; maybe not brilliant pay but it was good work. And I fell all over again. Harder this time. You see, he remembered me. Recognised me. He talked to me more this tour. Spent more time with me in between travelling and concerts.
My time wit them ended once more and slowly but surely I stopped longing for him. I was working in Hollywood then. Working on films. Good work, good fun, good pay.
Then one night I got a phone call. “Hey. Uh, is this Mary?” Four words, an uh and a certain someone’s voice was all it took for me to fall once more. They were going on tour and they wanted me to do their make up. I was honoured that he’d phoned personally and I immediately accepted.
Two years. That was how long my contract was for. Those two years were so bittersweet. I just kept falling harder and deeper as he came to regard me as a good friend.
When my time and their tour were up he handed me his MSN address. I added him and now my heart never has the chance to heal. It breaks again every time he signs on.

His address? frankieRo@hotmail.com
Sign up to rate and review this story