Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > The City Is At War And The Sun Is Your Worst Enemy

The City Is At War And The Sun Is Your Worst Enemy

by thatgirlinthecorner 3 reviews

I walked quickly through the alley. I hated this, there were sirens going off everywhere. The one sound that brought fear into me. I was scared, alone, and cold. I felt a cold hand grab my wrist, I...

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst,Crossover,Drama - Warnings: [?] - Published: 2007-10-20 - Updated: 2007-10-20 - 428 words

0Unrated

I walked quickly through the alley. I hated this, there were sirens going off everywhere. The one sound that brought fear into me. I was scared, alone, and cold. I felt a cold hand grab my wrist, I turned and screamed. A hand covered my mouth.

"Shhh! You'll get yourself killed! I'm on your side here okay?"

I whimpered. This guy was scary. Maybe the dark added to his intimidating appearance. He had black hair that covered his brown, hazel, or maybe silver eyes and teeth..oh God his teeth. He had fangs...almost like-

"It's okay. Just come with me and don't make a sound." I didn't move.

"Fine." He said ubruptly. He threw me over his shoulder, hand still over my mouth, and started to run. He was strong for his size and ran awfully quick too. I screamed behind his hand and hit him. he stopped and put me down. I tryed to pull away from him.

"Stop. You're going to get us both killed. Just please- listen to me." He took his hand off my mouth.

"HELP!-" His hand went right back.

"NO! Don't they'll find-"

"Peter...how are you doing? It's been sooo lonng." Peter's eyes flashed with anger. He whipped around, letting go of my wrist.

"They're going to get you Beckett, the slayers are looking.."

"But who's really the threat here Peter? Who's trying to kill an innocent girl?"

"What?! NO-HE'S LYING-"

Hands seized me from behind.

"Pretty little thing aren't you?" Said a brown haired guy.

"Don't touch her!" Peter screamed, landing a punch right onto the guy's face, tackling him to the ground. I couldn't move or scream, I was terrified, or was it something else? Flashlights lit up the alley.

"Shit." Said Beckett and Peter in union. Beckett and the brown haired guy dissapeared, leaving me with Peter.

"Come on! I don't have time to explain but you cant stay here or they'll kill you!" Exclaimed Peter desperately. He pulled me with him, I followed, not because I wanted to, but because I wasn't quite sure what would happen to me if I didn't. He pulled me into a dark cellar and shut the doors above the steps.

"Just follow my step and walk carefully, I cant turn on the light or they'll find us." I whimpered, I couldn't move from shaking. Peter sighed. "Shit." He picked me up again, I couldn't get the words out to protest, and took me down the steps. He walked as if he could see every little thing in the dark...

Sign up to rate and review this story