Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Best Friends, Ex Friends Til The End Better Off As Lovers

Chapter 20: The After Life

by patricksgirl84 0 reviews

Distaster

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Drama - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2007-10-23 - Updated: 2007-10-23 - 1011 words - Complete

0Unrated


Destiny walked to the kitchen. "Should I start some supper?" "We can just get some pizza. How does that sound?" "Good. I'll call." Destiny called for a pizza. Patrick and Andrew were laying on the floor coloring. After Destiny called she walked to the living room. She watched both of them and then walked over to them and laid on the floor. "It should be here in thirty minutes." "Okay." Destiny watched the two color and soon the doorbell rang and Patrick answered it. They ate and got Andrew ready for bed. Destiny watched some t.v. while Patrick did some work for the band. She was getting tired. She walked to Patrick's office and knocked on the door. "Yeah." "Patty, I'm going to go to bed." "Alright. I'll be there in a few minutes." "Okay. I'll be waiting." She smiled at him.

Destiny walked into the bedroom and changed into her pajama pants and tank top. She then went to the bathroom and brushed her teeth. She turned off the light and got into bed. She fell asleep right away. Patrick came in a hour later. He took off his hat, shirt and jeans. He crawled into bed behind Destiny.

He wrapped his arm around her and started to kiss her neck. "Dest, wake up." He continued to kiss Destiny's neck. "Patrick, what are you doing?" "I'm finishing what we started earlier." She rolled onto her back. Patrick kissed her. He slide his tongue inside of her mouth. Destiny moaned. She ran her fingers through his hair. Patrick took off her tank top and threw it on the floor. He touched her breasts. "Oh Patrick. I want you." That was all he needed to hear. He took off her pajama pants and his boxers. He moved his hand down her body. "You are so beautiful." He smiled down at her and slid inside of her. Patrick didn't move right away. He wanted to just feel her.

Patrick started to move in and out of her. "I love you, Destiny." Destiny held onto Patrick's shoulders and wrapped her legs around his waist. "Patrick, I'm coming." Right after she came Patrick came. He fell on top of her. Destiny rubbed Patrick's back. He laid his head on her breasts. "I could lay here forever." "As much as I want you to, could you get off. You are squishing the baby." "Oh god. I'm sorry. I didn't hurt you or the baby?" "No, we are fine." Patrick took Destiny in his arms and put his hand on her stomach. They both fell asleep.

The next morning Becca came home before anyone was up. She dropped her suitcase and put her keys on the table. She walked upstairs to the bedroom. She opened the door and what probably would of been a surprise wasn't. She walked over to Patrick and shook him awake. "Wake up, Patrick." Patrick opened his eyes. "What the hell are you doing here?" "Well, my boyfriend, no my fiancee calls me and tells me that we are over. I thought I could come home and talk with you." Destiny awoke and sat up in bed holding the sheet to her. "Becca, I told you over the phone that it's over." "Yes, I know you did. But I still thought I had a chance. I didn't know you already had her warming your bed." "Stop it." Patrick got out of bed and put on his jeans. "Let's talk about this in my office." "No, she's a part of this too." Becca looked at Destiny. "How does it feel to steal my fiancee."

Destiny just stared at her. She didn't say anything. "What the hell were you thinking, Destiny? He is taken. Do you like to ruin lives. First Patrick's, then Andrew's, and now mine and my baby. Do you have any idea what you do?" Destiny got up and put on her clothes. "Becca, you have no idea what I went through. I regret keeping Andrew from Patrick. I can't help if Patrick doesn't love you." Destiny walked out of the bedroom. Becca was leaving when Patrick grabbed her arm. "Leave her alone." "Let go of me." Becca broke loose.

Destiny was on the top of the stairs when Becca came behind her. "What do you want, Becca? There's nothing that will change Patrick's mind." Becca looked down and then at Destiny. She reached out and pushed Destiny down the stairs. Patrick came out of the bedroom and heard screaming. He ran to the the stairs. "Becca, what the fuck did you do?" He ran down to the bottom of the stairs. "Dest, are you alright? Please baby." Becca walked down the stairs. "I didn't push her. She tripped. I tried to grab her back." "Call 911, Becca. She is unconscious."

"God, Destiny. Please wake up." He cradled her head in his lap. "They will be here in a few minutes. "Can you call Pete and have him come over and watch Andrew?" "I can watch him." "I don't want you to watch him. I don't want you anywhere near my family." Becca called Pete. The EMT's came in the door. "What happened?" One of them asked. "She fell down the stairs. She's 3 months pregnant." They put Destiny in the ambulance just as Pete came. "What happened?" He asked Patrick. "She fell down the stairs. Can you watch Andrew?" "Sure, anything. Go to her." Patrick got in the ambulance.

Once they got to the hospital, Patrick had to fill out forms and wait. He called his mom and told him what happened. A hour later, Becca walked through the doors. "What the hell? Will you leave us alone? Haven't you done enough damage?" "Patrick, I didn't do anything?" "Am I suppose to believe that. What kind of fool do you take me for? I'm going to fight for that baby you are carrying. No way am I letting you take care of our child. Now get the hell out of here." Becca left and Patrick sat down and waited to hear something.
Sign up to rate and review this story