Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Best Friends, Ex Friends Til The End Better Off As Lovers

Chapter 22: You're Crashing

by patricksgirl84 0 reviews

Becca gets a visitor

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Drama - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2007-10-23 - Updated: 2007-10-23 - 1151 words - Complete

0Unrated
"Hello, Becca." "Patrick! What are you doing here?" "Can I come in?" "Um, I guess so." Becca moved out of the way and Patrick walked in. Becca closed the door. "We can talk in the living room." Patrick and Becca went into the living room. "What did you want to talk about?" Becca asked. "Why?" "Patrick, I told you that I didn't push Destiny down the stairs." "Stop it! I fucking seen it with my eyes." "Patrick, I can't lose you. I want us together." Patrick stood up. He walked to the chair that Becca was sitting in. He placed his hands on the arms of the chair and looked into her eyes. Becca had never seen the rage in Patrick's eyes.

"I don't love you. Can you get that through your head. Right now, I hate you. You are nothing to me. Do you hear me? Nothing! You took something from me, so I'm taking something from you." He stood up. "What do you mean?" "What do I mean?" He laughed. "Maybe I should wait to tell you." "Tell me." "Well, Destiny lost our baby. So now I'm going to take your baby from you. You will have no rights. I will make sure of that." "Patrick, you can't do that to me. This is my child too."

"You should of thought of that when you pushed the mother of my children down. God, what the fuck did I see in you." "You were hurting from Destiny and needed someone to fuck. That's all I was to you." Patrick turned around and looked at her. "Are you nuts? I loved you." "Did you? I seen you and Destiny when we went to visit her in North Carolina. You had me, but yet wanted her." "Can you say you loved me? Why did you go from dating the jocks to me? I'm not good looking and I sure as hell wasn't popular in school?" "Wasn't it ovbious? Are you that blind? You were in a band, Patrick? I wanted to be a model. I was going to get that with you. I still might. I have a few places that want to hire me. But of course now I have this spawn in me." Patrick just looked at her and then slapped her. "What the hell? Patrick, you are going to regret that." Becca walked to the phone.

"Do you really want to call the cops after what you did to Destiny." "You want this baby?" "Yes, you sure as hell can't take care of the baby. Especially, with your modeling career." Patrick said mockingly. "You can have the bastard when I have it. I'll sign papers. I don't want this baby. I never did. The only reason I told you was because I knew you were going to get back with that bitch. I was going to get an abortion. Talk to you lawyer and get the papers. I want this thing out and get on with my life." "And don't think I will ever forget you killing my child. I will never forgive you for that. Did you really think I would want you. You are such a bitch, Becca. I'll have my lawyer in touch with you." Patrick walked out and slammed the door. He was so mad.

Patrick went to the drug store and got Destiny's medicine and went home. Destiny was asleep on the couch and Andrew was sleeping in his room. Patrick went and sat in the chair in the living room. He stared at Destiny. Destiny opened her eyes and glanced at Patrick. "What's wrong?" "Nothing. Just enjoying watching you sleep." "Patty, I've known you too long. What's going on?" "I went to see Becca. I'm sorry." "Come here." Patrick walked to the couch and sat next to Destiny. "Don't be sorry. Becca is the one that needs to be sorry." "She never loved me. Why didn't I see that? I'm such a fool." "Patrick, look at me. All that matters is that I love you and Andrew loves you. We will always be here. We are a family now." He smiled at her.

"I asked Becca about custody. She doesn't want the baby or as she says spawn." "What? Not that I want her to have the baby, but what an awful thing to say." "She wasn't going to tell me. She was going to get an abortion. I should of loved you. Why didn't I see her for who she really was. I slapped her. I know I shouldn't of, but I just had enough of her mouth." "It's alright. I understand. I can't imagine what she even said. Lay down with me." Patrick laid down on the couch with Destiny. "We do have a perfectly fine bed." Patrick said. "I know, but this way I can get close to you." She laid her head on his shoulder. "I love you, Destiny." "I love you too."

Patrick woke up a hour later and Destiny wasn't next to him. He got up and went upstairs. He walked to Andrew's bedroom. "Mommy, when is daddy getting up?" "He'll be up soon. He's had a few rough days. We all have." "Hey you two." Patrick walked in and sat on the floor next to Andrew. "Daddy, your up. We thought you were going to sleep forever." "No, just haven't been sleeping." "So, what are we doing?" "Playing with my cars. Do you want to play?" "Sure." Patrick looked at Destiny and smiled.

~Across Town~

"Babe, what's wrong?" Pete said as he sat next to Tina. "I want to see Destiny, but I'm scared to." "Why?" "Peter, I swear sometimes you have no brain. Because of the baby. How will she act?" "You can't stay away from her. I'm sure she'll be upset, but she is also happy for you and me." "I want to kill that bitch for what she did." "Hun, I think you need to take a number. Things will get better for those two." "Do you know something?" Pete got up. "Uh, do you want something to eat?" "Get back here." "What?" "Tell me what you know." "Don't tell her. Patrick bought an engagement ring. He doesn't know when he's going to propose though." "Really? She's going to be so happy. She's wanted that for so long." "What about you?" "What do you mean?" "Have you wanted to be married?" "Well, sure. Every girl does. I don't want you to ask me because you think we should. I want you to ask me when you feel it in your heart it's the right thing. Understand me, Peter Pan? Propose when you are ready." "Alright. I'm so glad that you are in my life." Pete walked to Tina and wrapped his arms around her waist and placed his lips on hers. "Wanna go to the bedroom?" Pete winked at her.

I like reviews...:)
Sign up to rate and review this story