Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > Sweetie You Had Me

Chapter Four

by Blackraven 0 reviews

NOW it's date time!

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Humor,Romance - Published: 2007-10-27 - Updated: 2007-10-28 - 816 words

0Unrated
The door opened, and it wasn’t Melissa, it was Brendon. Pausing the game, I got up and looked at my watch. It was Four forty-five. “You’re early,” I accused as he looked around. Malikai was growling softly, so I put a hand on his head and he quieted.
“I’m sorry,” replied Brendon. He had changed too. He was now wearing a solid black long sleeved shirt and a pair of dark jeans. His shoes were mostly black as well.
“Well, while you’re examining every inch of my apartment, I’m going to massacre some zombies,” I informed him.
Brendon looked at me apologetically. “Sorry, I just thought-“
“That I was a starving actor living in the equivalent of a cardboard box?” I smiled. “Nah. My bro’s in Med. School and my parents bought all this for me.” Unpausing my PS3, I started murdering dead people.
“Resident Evil?” Brendon whistled, “Sweet!” He came over to the couch and stood behind it. Quickly I reached a save point and waited for the screen to load. After it was saved, I turned off my PS3 again and pulled on my very uncomfortable shoes. “By the way,” added Brendon as I shooed Tippy off my lap. “Your dog’s really cool, can I pat him?”
Glancing at Malikai, I saw that he was looking at Brendon like a piece of rare meat. “You can try,” I offered. Then I watched as Brendon reached down and let Malikai sniff him. Apparently he was in a good mood, because the big Husky mix tolerated it without taking Brendon’s finger off.
Standing up, I grabbed my wallet and put it in the pocket of my skirt. “Ready?” asked Brendon, flashing me a dazzling smile.
“Yeah,” I replied, walking toward him. I also grabbed my apartment key off my key ring and shoved it in my opposite pocket.
Brendon opened the door for me, and I pushed the elevator button. It did its little dingy thing and the door opened.
Once on the ground floor, Brendon took the lead out the door. I followed him to a silver Lamborghini.
“Wow,” I gasped. “This is so awesome!”
Brendon flashed me a smile and opened the passenger door, and then went around to the driver’s side. The inside was awesome. It had black interior and an IPod was hooked into the speaker system.
“Sweet!” Smiling at Brendon, I snapped my seatbelt. He started it up, and it ran nicer than my Mustang, but that wasn’t a surprise with a car like this.
“So your brother’s in Medical school?” Brendon asked politely.
Nodding, I replied, “Yeah, Brandon’s going to become an ER doctor.”
“Brandon?”
I blushed a little, “Yeah, my brother’s name is Brandon. Ironic, huh?”
“Yeah Ironic.”






















Brendon took me to a nice club that was by an even Nicer Hotel. I guessed that was where they were staying. He parked his car beside a Black Escalade and came around to help me out. I was immensely glad I had worn a skirt instead of jeans.
“This place is nice,” I muttered as I got out. Brendon stood there looking a bit bemused. “Oh…would you like me to get back in so you can open the door?” I asked, biting my lip.
Brendon shook his head, “Nah, that’s ok,” he chuckled. He then led me up the five stairs and into the club itself. Once inside he almost drug me over to a booth in a corner that was nearly cut off from the rest of the club. And sitting there was the rest of the band; Spencer, Ryan, and Jon.
“Told you she’d come!” called Ryan, sitting back and folding his arms. Spencer rolled his eyes and handed Ryan a twenty. They’d been betting on me? How nice.
The rest of the evening continued smoothly. Brendon and the others kept me entertained with stories about the band, and asked some stuff about me that I didn’t mind answering. When Brendon took me home, I almost didn’t want to get out of the car.
But I did. And Brendon said goodbye. I didn’t ask him to walk me up to my apartment, and I would have felt weird if he did. There was really no point to it.
So I walked up the stairs, for some reason not really feeling like taking the elevator. I don’t know, it was just fun to walk this time.
As soon as I got into my apartment, I collapsed on the sofa, a goofy looking smile on my face. I knew it was there, and I didn’t try to get rid of it. In fact I only smiled more as Tippy pounced on my stomach and Malikai nuzzled my hand that was hanging off the sofa and then lay down.
Sign up to rate and review this story