Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Kissing Mirrors

Make my bed a grave

by x-PhotoProofKisses-x 0 reviews

Im not sure yet, the chapter isnt finished

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Published: 2007-10-28 - Updated: 2007-10-28 - 628 words

0Unrated
Alyssa opened her eyes to a strange glow coming from the foot of her bed, and scanning the room she realized it was not her own. She flung back the covers and climbed from the bed as fast as she could, but a sharp pain in her hand pulled her back. Movement in the corner of the room attracted Alyssa’s attention and immediately she dropped to the floor.
“Alyssa?”
A door opened to her left and light flooded the room, temporarily blinding her. Alyssa sensed someone kneeling beside her and felt their shadow fall across her face.
“Lyss, its okay. I’m here now. It’s Rick.” Alyssa opened her eyes and looked up at Rick and the nurse standing behind him.
“Where the hell am I?” she asked him.
“You’re in hospital Alyssa,” answered the nurse, “you’ve..”
“I don’t believe I asked you.” Alyssa cut in, turning to Rick she asked, “Who’s she?”
“That’s Nancy. She’s been looking out for you the last couple of days.”
“Couple of days! What the fuck happened to me? Was I drugged?”
“Actually that’s what I’d like to talk about,” Nancy told her, “you’ve been in a coma-like state for the past three and a half days, but blood tests have revealed the strongest drug in your body to be panadol, which you had maybe taken earlier that day. So this definitely wasn’t a drug overdose.”
“Before you hear anymore, we should probably get you back into that bed, Lyss.” Said Rick, scooping her up from the floor.
“I’d like you to answer a few questions though,” Nancy said as soon as Alyssa was back in the bed, “do you remember anything of the past few days? Any voices or noises?” Alyssa stared at Nancy.
“You told me yourself, I was in a coma. Why would I remember anything?”
“Okay then, did you have any dreams?” Alyssa nodded and pulled the sheets up to her chin.
“Can you tell us what they were about?” Nancy asked. Alyssa shook her head violently.
“I’d rather forget them.” She whispered.
“What’s the last thing you remember before waking up here?”
“I was in a mosh pit where Rick’s band were playing, I looked up and he….” Alyssa bit her lip, “I felt really tired, and then I don’t remember anything else. When do I get to go home?”
“Not for awhile yet, we need to find out what happened.”
“And how long will that take?” she said, her voice raised.
“We have a few possibilities so far, but it could take to a month, of course if you’re fully recovered within a week, you’ll be able to return home so long as you’re resting.”

………………………………………………………………………..

Shanae gazed at the clock on the wall and then turned her attention back to the long line of customers waiting to purchase gifts in the Wall Mart Christmas sales.
“That’ll be $289.90 ma’am.” She said to the lady standing at the counter.
“I’m sorry could you check that price again, surely it doesn’t come to that much, that tent was half price.” Shanae scanned the items again and to the woman’s dismay the price remained the same, but still she persisted.
“I’d like to speak with your manager.” Shanae picked up the P.A and called the manager to her checkout, glancing up at the clock again. Twelve and a half minutes to go.
“And thank God for that.” She huffed under her breath. Twelve and a half minutes and a crazy Wall Mart lady who couldn’t take $289.90 for an answer. That was all that was stopping her from rushing back to that hospital.
Sign up to rate and review this story