Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > The Crack Of Night, The Death Of Dawn

Chapter eight

by xxACoalminexx 3 reviews

I can't resist him anymore.

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Romance - Published: 2007-10-28 - Updated: 2007-10-29 - 734 words

0Unrated
“Is she waking up?”

“I dunno, dude...”

“I hope she dies,”

“Let’s not wish death upon anyone, Pete.”

I opened my eyes to a dimly lit room with four men staring at me.

“So the traitor awakes,” Peter growled.

“Wh-what happened?” I stammered.

My head was pounding almost as hard as my heart.

“William knew that if he stole you, we’d come searching. We were outnumbered by way too many, and now we’re stuck in a giant cage.” Patrick explained.

“All thanks to you and your stupidity. We should have just left you here. Bitch.” Three guesses on who could have said that.

Hot blood rushed to my face, “Then why didn’t you? You could’ve left me to die or... turn into a vampire or whatever. I never asked for you to come save me, did I? Stop fucking blaming me for all your dumb decisions.”

Peter looked surprised. I shut my eyes and tried to go back to sleep, or whatever state I was in a few minutes earlier. Any feelings I had for Peter had disappeared in a flash. Now, I was angry. All I wanted to do was go back home, to my regular life. It’s not fair that I’m involved in all this vampire crap. Bad luck had always tagged along behind me, ever since kindergarten when some boy threw a rock at my head. On second thought, I think it all started the day I was born...the day my mother died, and the day my father vanished. The day I was put under the guardianship of my witch of a grandmother. I was sure it would all be over once I got out of college but /no/. Peter had to come along and ruin that hope. I felt like smacking him. That arrogant, selfish, irritating son of a—

“Ok! That’s enough! I get it, you’re angry at me!” he exclaimed.

I opened my eyes to see that the mini crowd had scattered. But of course! He’s intently listening to my inner rambling. The one thing I had to myself was my thoughts and now, even that had been violated. I sulked like a little child. Peter laughed. I gave him an icy glare. What a jerk. How did I ever think of him as attractive? That made him smile.

“Because I /am/,” he grinned.

“Yeah but you’re also an asshole,” I pointed out.

He shrugged, “I’m sorry. I was overreacting. Forgive me?” he widened his brown eyes and stared at me with an adorable pout.

And that was all it took. He made my stomach flip and the hair on the back of my neck stand up real high. He made my face flush a brilliant shade of red. He sent multiple chills down my spine. He made me dizzy, like I was just on a roller coaster. It was mind boggling. How did he manage to do all that with just one glance? It was probably some weird vampire power that he was taking advantage of. Well, it worked great because now, I couldn’t think of the reason why I was so angry just a moment ago. It was all so far away. All I could see at this time were Peter’s shining, mesmerizing eyes. The way his hair hung over his face in just the right fashion. And how warm and cozy I felt under his gaze.

“Yeah, I forgive you,” I said softly.

He smiled. It made me happy to see him happy so I reflected his grin. He took my hand and held it up to his lips. He kissed my fingers ever so gently and then flashed yet another gorgeous smile before leaving to talk to Joe...or maybe it was Patrick...or Andy...I couldn’t tell. My heart was flip-flopping too heavily. I don’t think Peter knows how seductive he’s being. He was a drug that I was now officially addicted to. I’d love for him to kiss my lips in the same way he kissed my hand. His head turned up sharply to look at me. Oops...he must have heard this thought. I expected a look of disgust or disdain that someone like me actually wanted a relationship with /him/. But what I got was a wink; a heart melting, alluring wink.
Sign up to rate and review this story