Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto > Chains And Whips (SasuNaru) Chapter One

Chapter Five

by DarkPriestess 1 review

Next chapter hope you like, review if you like.

Category: Naruto - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Horror,Humor,Romance - Characters: Naruto,Sasuke - Published: 2007-10-29 - Updated: 2007-10-30 - 774 words - Complete

0Unrated
Well I thought I was going to get done with it tonight, but I've surprised myself so here's chapter Five plz enjoy! Btw thank you for all your reviews!


Naruto's POV


Damn! I was dizzy beyond belief, the bastard had gotten too carried away, I grabbed the place where he bit me, and felt puncture marks. I was going to have to escape while he was gone, I did not fancy becoming his next meal, wait a minute he bit me! Oh no I'm going to become a blood sucking fiend, Sasuke you bastard!


I had to get away from him, maybe if I did I wouldn't turn so quickly. I raced for my window, and as I opened the window, and put one foot out I was suddenly pulled back inside. I tried freeing myself but it was no use. "Give it up Naruto, your not leaving this house." whispered Sasuke as he dragged me back over to the bed, and handcuffed me back to the bed.


I fought the chains wildly, and asked. "Let me go bastard you've already turned me isn't that enough for you?!" As I gazed into his eyes sternly Sasuke busted up laughing which made me even more ticked! "What in the hell is so funny?!" I asked in outrage. In between laughs Sasuke said. "You Naruto, your not a vampire idiot I just bit you, biting you wont turn you." I decided to ignore his comment, I then shouted. "Let me go!" But inside I thought "If only he'd been a minute late." Saskue then leaned in close, and whispered.


"Then you would have been running through the streets, naked I couldn't have that. I blushed lightly, and then before I could spat back a comeback, it dawned on me he had just read my thoughts! "What's wrong Naruto? You don't look so well." asked Sasuke with a smirk.


Normal POV


As I gazed down at a very angry Naruto, I felt my desire stir. It surprised me that I hadn't gotten bored with him by now, I was beginning to believe that so long as I was with Naruto I would never have a dull moment.


He was still the same even though, his name had been changed. His former name had been Nao, and he had been my human lover, Nao, Nao looked the same, and even acted the same way Naruto did. But he had a gentle side to him as well, but that part of Nao had yet to come out in Naruto.


He wasn't even aware of who I was, or his former life with me. But that was enough of thinking of the past for now. I would just be content with Nao as he was now. If at all possible I would keep the past from Nao, it was better just being with him now as Naruto. I leaned in close, and pressed my lips to his then lifted my head and said. "Get some sleep, when I awake at sun down we'll play some more."


"Don't count on it buddy, hey I thought you said vampires could go out into the sun, then why are you going to wake at sundown?" asked Naruto. I smirked then said. "I need my sleep too dummy." I rose then headed for the door, and as I went to leave Naruto asked. "Hey! Where are you going?!" "Back to my place of course, I'll be back by sundown." I said. "No wait take the cuffs off first!" shouted Naruto.


"Come on give me some credit Naruto, I know better than to trust you once I remove those cuffs and leave you'll try to keep me away sorry nice try." Then without another word, I exited the room, and headed downstairs.


Once downstairs, I left Naruto's house and headed for my own. It was best I not slumber around Naruto because if Naruto made one wrong move, my carnal instincts could kick in and I could harm Naruto.


Naruto's POV


That bastard! He really left me like this of all the dirty underhanded tricks! I would so kill him, well once I got out of the hand cuffs. But now sweat I'd be out in no time, but a couple of hours later, I still had not broken free, and I was suddenly getting tired.


So I gave up the fight, and decided once Sasuke came back that I'd get him then. But for now, my body needed sleep, I closed my eyes, and soon drifted off to sleep. That's when the strangest dream began, funny thing though it didn't feel like a dream.
Sign up to rate and review this story