Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Life Isn't So Wonderful

You Didn't Tell Me. Chapter 2

by casual_fridays 3 reviews

Read

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Humor - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2007-11-02 - Updated: 2007-11-02 - 529 words

0Unrated
“Hello it’s 9 o’clock today, Partly cloudy in some areas and about 70 Degrees out. Here is our 1 one hit today, Paramore, Emergency.
I think we have an emergency
I think we have an emergency

If you thought I'd leave, then you were wrong
cause I won't stop holding on

So are you listening?
So are you watching me?

If you thought-“

I hit the snooze button. I rubbed my eyes groaning along the way as I sat up stretching my body. I heaved myself off the bed. I put my hair in a messy bun, I brushed off my Anthrax t-shirt of lose strands of my black hair. My plaid black pajamas dragging against the hardwood flooring as I walked towards my bedroom door. It creak a little as I opened it, I slid through carefully. I walked around the corner to find he man searching in the cabinets.
“Are you Hungry, umm?” He closed the cabinet door. “Sorry, Frank.” He grinned.
He shrugged. “No, why would you say that.” As soon as e said that his stomach growled. He wrapped his hands around his stomach. “Yes?” it sounded more like a question then an answer. I grabbed some blueberry Eggos Waffles and put them in the toaster. “My name is Elena.”
================================================================


I laid on the sofa which Frank laid on last night sniffing the sheets. It smelled so good who knew soap and cigarettes were good combos. I sighed to myself. Your Obsessed.
I got up from the sofa, grabbing the plates, which we had waffles on earlier.
I put them under hot water. I can’t really be….
I scrapped off the syrup adding some soap. Obsessed?
I shook m head. I grabbed the dishes and dried them; I put them away and sat back down on the sofa. I flipped the channels and ended up on Fuse.
“Welcome back to The Sauce. Where here today with The Used.” Cheers in the background set in most likely teenage girls. People were jumping and screaming in the big window behind them.
“So, How are you guys?” A man with mess blonde hair and a scruffy beard answered.
“We are doing hella good.” The guys sitting next to him wee smiling or playing around.
“Anything good going on lately?” The man with the beard answered again.
“Well recently we were in New Jersey.” My head popped up in interest.
“And we went to this club or bar place, What was it called?” A man beside him with dark long hair answered. “I think it was called Flannigan’s.” The man named Bert answered.
”Ya, this stellar band were playing called My Chemical Romance, And we got them hooked up with our Manager.” Bert looked at the camera pointing out is finger and cocking one eyebrow. “Watch the fuck out.” Everyone started bursting out laughing. I shut the T.V. off.
“he didn’t tell me.” I said under my breath.



========================================
Authors Note- okay guys new chapter.
how about a deal. can you guys review every few chapters or the whole storys finished. So it would be easier for me and you guys. But if you want you can. :]
Sign up to rate and review this story