Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Three Cheers For Sweet Revenge!

[12] To The End (Gerard’s POV) Epilogue

by XkissmeXkillmeX 0 reviews

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres:  - Published: 2007-11-02 - Updated: 2007-11-02 - 252 words - Complete

0Unrated
I’m standing next to my brother as he marry’s the love of his life. Cade divorced Billy two years ago, after she found out she was pregnant with Mikeys kid. It took all my strength not to say something cruel. I had forgiven my brother as I realized that we were going through the same amount of pain. Lily Has a good relationship with both of us. Benji and I had never been closer. I will love her until the end of time. After everything that has happened love helped us get through things no one could ever imagine having to go through. Mikey and I both found love and plan on keeping it. Billy got his ass kicked by Mikey after he ended up causing Cade to fall down a flight of stars ‘by accident’ when he was told she was pregnant and that it wasn’t his. We said we wouldn’t press charges if he didn’t and we haven’t seen or heard from him since. Mikey asked Cade to marry him six months ago. And here we are. At the reception I watched their daughter Alexis while they danced. She was cute, but every time I looked at her I remembered that I had two nieces, and no daughter to call my own while Mikey had two. Some wounds never heal.

THE END
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
From the Author: I am looking for someone to co-write either a MCR,FOB,or SP fic with. Contact me if interested.
Sign up to rate and review this story