Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > To Make It Better

Thanks

by peteysgirl89 3 reviews

The guys come to the hospital and has a chat with Holly about Pete

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Drama - Published: 2007-11-03 - Updated: 2007-11-03 - 903 words

0Unrated
Chapter 5:

“Hello? Pete?” Patrick says as he almost panics speaking rapidly into the phone.

“Um no but I am with him right now,” Holly says into the phone.

“Who is this? And where’s Pete?”

“This is Holly Brown. Um I found Pete walking to the hospital...,”

“The hospital!?! Why? What happened?”

“Um he had a little mishap with himself and don’t worry he’s alright but you, Andy, and Joe all need to get here. He needs the support of his friends right now. I’ll explain everything better when you get here.”

“Uh okay just give me like five minutes to let Andy and Joe know what’s going on and then we’ll be there.”

“Alright. Please get here as soon as you can,” Holly says hanging up watching through the glass staring at Pete lying unconscious on the operating table.

“Okay bye,” Patrick says as Andy and Joe stare at him in anticipation.

“What happened?” they ask in unison.

“The girl that had Pete’s sidekick said that he had a little mishap earlier but that he was fine and she would explain everything when we got to the hospital,” Patrick says grabbing his jean jacket throwing it on as he makes his way to the front door with Andy and Joe following.

~~~~~~~*~

“Are you Holly?” Patrick asks as him, Andy, and Joe all walk up to Holly.

“Yes here you can take this for him,” she says handing Pete’s sidekick to Patrick.

“Oh thanks, um, what happened to him exactly?”

“Well he’s being operated on right now so let’s walk and talk shall we?”

“What?!? Why is he in surgery?” Joe asks as they follow Holly.

“He was really angry at himself earlier and he punched the ground over and over again and the doctor said he had broken four out of five of his knuckles and that he had multiple fractures in his hand so he has to have it operated on in order to fix it,” she says as they come to a stop in front of the enclosed room with one single window over to the right.

“Which hand is it?” Andy asks as they enter the room.

“Um the right one and before you guys go over there I need to talk to you about something,” she says as they all stand in front of her waiting.

“Okay. What could you want to talk to us about?” Joe asks.

“Um Pete’s stunt he pulled tonight I think honestly is a cry for help. I talked to him on the way to the hospital and he’s going through so much right now. He needs you guys to be there for him and even though he may not talk to you about what’s going on he will in his own time. But right now he just needs you guys, more than ever, to just tell him it’ll be okay even though you don’t know what’s going on. Just to look at him and say hey you know everything will be alright and then maybe he’ll open up to you. I don’t know if this is my place to say this to you guys but I’m only saying it because I know what he’s going through. I have lost so many friends because they didn’t tell me it would be alright instead they just stopped being friends with me because they couldn’t take it that I was depressed. I finally found my best friend who told me it would be okay even though she didn’t know what was happening and trust me it made me open up. I think if you do that with Pete then he might be able to open up easier because he’s knows then that you guys aren’t going to leave him no matter what’s happening to him in his life. He’ll know that he has your trust and love and support.”

“Wow um that was something,” Patrick says in astonishment, “um thank you I guess for your advice. I’ll definitely give it a shot if it’ll make him open up.”

“Your welcome and I guess I’ll be on my way now. It’ll really help him to know that you’re here for him especially when he wakes up,” she says as she walks to the door opening it.

“Oh Holly,” Patrick says walking to Holly.

“Yeah?” she says turning around as she is embraced by a hug which takes her by surprise.

“Thank you and I really mean it,” Patrick says as he lets her go.

“For what?”

“You didn’t have to do what you did and you really have showed and proved that there are people in this world who care and I thank you for it.”

“Oh well it was no problem really. I mean I would’ve wanted someone to help me if I was in a situation like that so it was the least I could do.”

“Well thanks again and I hope you have a good life.”

“Yeah well I’ll try anyway,” she says exiting the room

“The world needs more people like her,” Patrick says as he walks over to stand beside Joe and Andy.

“That’s for sure,” Joe says watching the doctor.

So here's Chapter 5. Please review.
Sign up to rate and review this story