Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto > You can't leave me...you just can't

Chapter 2

by Kyoko-Uchiha 0 reviews

So last time Sasuke found Naruto's journal...will he read it or won't he?

Category: Naruto - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Characters: Naruto,Sasuke - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2007-11-03 - Updated: 2007-11-03 - 218 words

0Unrated
Chapter 2

Sasuke looks down at the journal that he held in his hands, Should I open it? It would technically be an invasion of privacy. The dobe's never invaded my personal space...so I shouldn't invade his...No! I have to read it! he finally tells himself.
He slowly and carefully opens the journal, so as not to mess anything up, and finds the entry that the blonde had just written. He reads over it 3 times and then closes the journal and puts it down and walks outside, looking at the moon.

"He does feel the same way. He does care, but why didn't he ever tell me?" he asks no one in parcticular,

"Because maybe he was afraid you'd reject him. That you'd treat him just like everybody else did and walk away when he needed you the most. That you'd be too afraid of him and run in fear, just like all the others, he's had a bad past, he's gone through a lot of pain, and he doesn't want you to go through that," Sasuke hears a voice say. He looks around quickly, looking for anyone who couldn've possibly heard him, nobody was around him.
And that's when he realized that the voice had come from inside his head...

...so Sasuke's Skizo now, that's great..............................
Sign up to rate and review this story