Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > Still So Young, Desperate For Attention

It's Time For Us To Take A Chance

by cornershopromance 3 reviews

Whoa, what's up with Brendon? :)

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Humor,Romance - Published: 2007-11-03 - Updated: 2007-11-04 - 370 words

0Unrated
Chapter 2 - It's Time For Us To Take A Chance

Brendon pounded on the bathroom door. "Jac, you've been in there FOREVER! There are other guys that need to beautify themselves!" Jaclynn rolled her eyes as she once again straightened a piece of her hair. "The more you bug me, the longer I'll take!" Brendon dropped to his knees and made his puppy dog face.

"Please open the door? Just for a second?" he said in falsetto. Jaclynn opened the door a little, and peered out. The moment she saw Brendon's face, she smiled. "Aw, how cute! But we don't need a /dog/ on the tour bus." Brendon then stood up. He walked closer to her, so he was inches away from her face. "You know you like it," he said, gazing into her eyes.

Then, he leaned forward and Jaclynn felt her stomach flop. He wrapped his arm around her waist, then did something unexpected.

He picked her up by her waist and threw her over his shoulder. He laughed, then said, "I've got you now! There's no escape!" He took her to a bunk and threw her down. He began to tickle her until she was breathless. They both ended up laughing so hard they cried.

"So, did I take your breath away?" Brendon asked dramatically, taking a deep breath for emphasis. "Something like that, yes," Jaclynn said, smiling. Brendon smiled back. "Well, how about this?" Brendon leaned in to Jaclynn, slowly closing his eyes. Jaclynn was caught off guard. His lips landed on hers, and he wrapped his arms around her waist.

She knew it was wrong, because she liked Ryan, not Brendon, but he was such an amazing kisser. She wrapped her arms around his neck. He picked her up, still kissing her gently. He spun her around and broke the kiss, whispering, "I love you, Jackie." Those words hurt Jaclynn. Normally, they would make her feel amazing. But coming from Brendon, they hurt her, because she knew it would never work out between them.

"Brendon, I-" Brendon brought his finger to her mouth. "You like Ryan, I know. But I just want you to know, that no matter what happens, I'll be here for you."
Sign up to rate and review this story